WZ University

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
How it works:-

1) Give me literally anything that's on the WWE network
2) I watch it
3) I tell you how it teaches an important lesson about wrestling in the sister thread which will be in that but that used to be called book this.

Hopefully some of our seasoned pros join in.

If we do this enough times we can make a more glorious world.

I don't have the network so i don't know if it is on there but if have the idea write for what your wanting then WWE Raw March 26 2001

You'd like me to give you suggestions now or...?

Yes.

I'm not sure I understand fully

I noticed watching the network that basically every single thing you watch on there can be used to illustrate something that makes wrestling good, and something that really doesn't. I'll use these examples below (if they are there, as you know the selection of Raws is shit) to show what I mean:

Episode three season one of Monday Night RAW.

I don't have the network so i don't know if it is on there but if have the idea write for what your wanting then WWE Raw March 26 2001

I also watched this:-

total divas

And will use it later, but I'm not going to start with it for obvious 'it's completely shit' reasons.

I am impressed with the premise and checking the sister thread found the analysis insightful. I don't have the WWE network, but am assuming most of the old NWA/WCW PPVs are available? If it is relevant, I would like to see the reaction to Starrcade '87:Chi-Town Heat. It was one of the first PPVs I really got into and I still remember it fondly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back