• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ University Faculty - Let's Post (and claim topics?)

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Just whenever you all are ready, feel free to start adding some lessons. I've already added one myself, in case you aren't quite sure how to begin. You're more than welcome to use my basic template but you are also more than welcome to present your lesson however you wish.

If you want to "claim" certain topics, feel free to do so in this thread.

You're welcome to if you'd like. Whatever media is included in the lessons is entirely up to the one creating it. I have a YouTube account ready to go if needed and also have webspace available for those who'd like to take advantage. If you want to do your podcast type thingy also, go for it.

I just figure everyone can create the lessons the way they best see fit.

I uh.....certainly wouldn't know anything about that. Like not a thing. Nothing at all, though you did take the wrench out of my hand and throw it into my plans.

You can take it. I think I'm better suited for the big shows section anyway.

It is an existential question that would be fun to discuss. Maybe on the moon base.

What the fuck happened with Zack Ryder?

You can take it. I think I'm better suited for the big shows section anyway.
I think that category basically has your name on it.
It is an existential question that would be fun to discuss. Maybe on the moon base.

What the fuck happened with Zack Ryder?
No discussion really needed. He started working on camera and in the ring and people realized he wasn't that good.

Possibly. I know Sally is/was pretty interested in the idea.

For those reading this, we'll consider this project still alive. We'll just keep the forum hidden for now.

I dont see it anywere unless I click on the actual link you PM'd me, so I doubt the rest of them can see it either, like on the regular forum page

I can see it. I'll start typing some stuff up when the wedding is done and now that the IC Title book is wrapped up.

I'd like to do something about how charisma and mic skills are not the same thing in the Makings of a Superstar. I want to talk about Ultimate Warrior, Ahmed Johnson and the Goldberg phenomenon.

I'd also like to do something about relating to the audience in the same section. Think Dusty Rhodes, Stone Cold etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back