WZ Posters Tournament: Second Round: A.J. vs. Conspicuous Asparagus

A.J. vs. Conspicuous Asparagus

• A.J.

• Conspicuous Asparagus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shit these two recent ones are tough choices, I think Ill wait on both of them to see how alot of the voting shapes up

If I lose to AJ, that's cool, hell if I lose to anyone it's cool. AJ is the man, and does a ton of stuff for the forums.

I can't decided, I can't fucking decide. AJ is pretty much on par with me if not better than me when it comes to moderating the TNA forums. Conspicuous brought us the WZ tournament, among other genius contraptions though.

The two equal each other out, and so I won't vote.

wow this is close well so far I want to say thanks to all those that voted me so far and if I lose to Shocky thats cool he is one hell of member here at WZ

Hell yeah, thanks to anyone that voted for me too, but honestly, nothings wrong with losing to AJ. Without him, there would be a ton of spammers.

seeing as howw the votings close and I dont know how to chose

here comes the coin flip

heads AJ
tails Uncle Shocky

its heads looks like the vote is evening up

see as i am three votes behind and pretty much has all voted I say congrats to Uncle Shocky:thumbsup:

I couldn't decide on who to vote for, so I went with who was behind to help tie it up. Therefore, my vote went to A.J.

Goodluck to both of you!

Tough bracket? Try being me. I got the guy who's now beating Jake. And, as Sam said, how am I supposed to beat someone who had an e-wedding?

Thanks Will I mean talk about the tough Bracket we all were put in

I haven't looked, although Cola says I'm still leading over Jake. (which I still find shocking in its own right) However, if I'm somewhat lucky enough to get beyond him, I'm still seeing myself as screwed because I'll then be matched up against either one of you two.

I honestly believe fully, whomever gets beyond our side of the bracket, would be heavily favored to win it all.

Tough bracket? Try being me. I got the guy who's now beating Jake. And, as Sam said, how am I supposed to beat someone who had an e-wedding?

Cola, seriously, you could've beat me easy. You're greatly known on the forums. I think it just came down to (when you read what most of them wrote) I post more in the wrestling sections than you do.

I don't think the e-wedding had anything to do with it, with exception of Becca voting me over you. (which, if our match-up came down to me winning by one vote, you could say it was because of the e-wedding)

good until you go up against a power house like the Spurs? You run the table all year, then choke when ya hit it big?
:p

:)

Deep in the regular season. Let's see if we all decimate each other in the early rounds and send someone to the finals who is too tired to match up with the East Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back