WZ gridiron playoff challenge

I'll join. I don't have a whole lot of experience in fantasy sports, but I'm willing to give it a whirl.

Just a question ......Are your picks locked in after you make them ? because the wildcard games arent determined yet.

Just a question ......Are your picks locked in after you make them ? because the wildcard games arent determined yet.

no, you can change your line-up as much as you want, they lock when games start, then after all games for that week are done, you can make whatever changes needed to your line-up again, there is a salary cap though, and players values will go up or down determining how well the play

Just a reminder if you want to get in on this and haven't signed up yet, you have till this weekend, so you may want to get a jump on it, so far we have 7 people officially signed up so far

Well so far Team Insayne consists of
QB-Manning, Flacco
RB-Westbrook, Addai
WR- Wayne, White
TE-Martin
K-Elam
D-Baltimore

McNabb
Rivers
Turner
A Pete.
Desean Jackson
Marvin Harrison
Todd Heap
Eagles defense
Matt Stover

Well here are what the official standings look like after this weekend

1-Team Insayne- 122
2-Fromthesouthwins- 117
3-PantherPride- 105
4-Prime Time's Players- 97
5-1Crazyand2Insane- 95
6-GetChonesFavre- 94
7-H Entry- 92
8-becker- 86
9-CCS- 83
10-jmt225- 82
11-cm- 76

So I had the best week points wise, but most of my players were on teams that got beat, so now I have to pretty much rebuild, I lost a QB, RB, TE, K, and both WR, the only people I have left are Flacco, Westbrook, and that badass Ravens Defense

Alot of people took Turner, and alot of people got fucked in return, I think you might have been the only one that took Heap O' Shit:lmao:, not that I have much room to talk my worthless TE only gave my 1 lousy point, but then I guess that's what I get for picking up David Martin

God... could my team have been more pathetic?

I just redid nearly my entire squad. I basically just put a team together in hopes of Carolina/Arizona being a big shoot out (it was REALLY hard putting my hatred for Delhomme aside), and Tennessee’s defense to cancel out those who pick Baltimore's defense (though this didn't work with Miami, I'll give it another shot with a MUCH better defense, who has a quarterback on the other side of the ball that won't put them in terrible situations). Also wouldn’t hurt if Willie Parker could have an awesome game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back