• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Biggest Douchebag contest - nominations thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
So its awards season and i'm in a bad mood. Basically this will be a 32 man tourney made up of the biggest idiots on this board. Nominate in here. Bill Lesnar will be your host. Voting will go for a day...most votes win. Reasons for votes are optional. Ill start it when there are 32 posters. I'm seeding. 8 seeds. May the biggest loser win. Ciao. Need any more info. Let me know.

Ill start with the nominations.

-LSN80
-Hamler
-Dragon Saga
-BK201
-IrishCandian

This award is bigger than the annual WZ awards. It's where we all heap shit on emotionally challenged fuckheads who didn't figure out till they were 17 that it's not right to get intimate with the neighbours pet dog. There are a lot here. So this will be very tough...

Below is red rep comment given to me by my nominee:

I hope you die before you get the chance to reproduce, killing off all chances of possible mentally unstable offspring. Probably the most productive thing you'll ever do in your pointless, maggot life.

Well someone takes the prison a bit to seriously. Talk about exaggeration! This hilarious in a some sick, twisted, and disturbing way. That's the power of an emotionally blinded reaction. Golden stuff here, just gold.

I would like to nominate that gay jew Jglass for not including me in the most improved poster award. Not to mention his name shows up in like every other award. As such, he should win bring this award back to dirty Jersey as well.

Oh Jenks, poor Jenks what has become of you?
Sure you can't even be nominated 'cos you're in Prison right? Either way, don't get so uptight.

I would like to nominate that gay jew Jglass for not including me in the most improved poster award. Not to mention his name shows up in like every other award. As such, he should win bring this award back to dirty Jersey as well.

How much you know about me is frightening.

You didn't get nominated for the most improved poster award, that's why you're not in the pole. You are, however, the focal point of another nomination, a nomination for storyline of the year.

Right now you have 0 votes.

Naw....award thread participation is only for those not in Prison. You don't qualify. Appreciate your initiative and the dropping of the annoying Bill Lesnar gimmick, but you need to come up with something else.

Besides, everyone should I know I would win this anyways, so what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back