• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wyatt's new theme.

nbieclkl91

Quote the Raven, nevermore.
Watching RAW tonight and The Wyatts just beat The Usos. The thing I noticed though is that the Wyatts (at least Luke Harper & Eric Rowan) have a new theme song.

What do you guys think the reason for this is? Are they planning on separating Luke Harper & Eric Rowan from Bray Wyatt? Let me know what you think.

They debuted that theme at Money in the Bank I believe. I don't think they're planning on breaking up the Wyatt Family, as Wyatt's gimmick calls for "followers" and because tonight on RAW, Harper and Rowan backed him up when Jericho was about to take action. My problem with the theme is that it sounds too grungy, it's not really eerie enough to coincide with the Wyatt's backwoods cult lifestyle.

I think part of the reason many of y'all can't enjoy the show is from reading into things too much.

D-Generation X for example...As a unit came out to the DX theme. NAO, X-Pac and Triple H used their individual themes other times if wrestling in singles matches.

Just simply a way to identify that it's Rowan and Harper and not all 3 members. Ultimately many think Bray when that music plays.

i think they got the new theme to reinforce the push in the tag division. theyre not just lackeys for bray, they are a powerful force on their own

While their new theme isnt that great, it is much better than that terrible harmonica version of whole world in his hands they used on the Raw before Money in the Bank. It was seriously one of the worst theme songs I can ever remember anyone having.

I actually think the new theme is very good. It gives them their own identity. Everyone knows they are Bray's brainwashed followers that drink too much of his kool aid but when it comes them having 2v2 matches they cant just use Bray's theme or just appear in the ring and that's that, it's more impactful to have a theme and this one is pretty good for them. The one they had before with the "whole world" was god awful tho. They've proven to be a badass tag team and good agile big men ( Rowan imo is way too underrated, he's no Brody Lee but he's good at his role and the moves he does ).

Guessing at some distant point they will split and have this big storyline but this theme doesnt mean shit in that regard.

I doubt that they are separating Bray from his underlings anytime soon. The new song is pretty cool, and if they ever do separate from Bray then this song is what they should use. I'd prefer for all three to have the same song since they are in a stable together. It's not that big of a deal though. At least they didn't give them a song that sucks. This song could help them get over during the matches they have without Bray being there, which is why I think WWE gave them different music. They will forever be in his shadow otherwise. Harper and Rowan deserve a chance at stardom too, I doubt they would become bigger stars than Bray though and they probably won't split up The Wyatt family for a VERY long time anyway.

While their new theme isnt that great, it is much better than that terrible harmonica version of whole world in his hands they used on the Raw before Money in the Bank. It was seriously one of the worst theme songs I can ever remember anyone having.

That was literally PAINFUL to listen to. Nails on a chalkboard. The new one is fine, it reminds me of the Cactus Jack WWE theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPWwO4N6Nhk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back