www.gcw.com/disruption/

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
EDITOR'S NOTE: ALL DATES USED IN THIS THREAD ARE DATES IN THE TIMELINE OF THE BOOK THIS! JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS A SHOW WILL BE POSTED ON OCTOBER 8, 2010, DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS WHEN IT WILL ACTUALLY BE POSTED. ALL DATES USED ARE ONLY IN THE TIMELINE OF THE BOOK THIS, AND NOT REAL LIFE DATES! SHOWS WILL BE POSTED WHEN THEY ARE READY.

The Walt Disney Corporation would like to welcome you to Global Championship Wrestling's Disruption's home page. Walt Disney now owns 1/3 of only major professional wrestling company in the world, and this is it's brand represenative in said company! Now, the backstory on how this promotion came about.

In late 2009, Vince McMahon handed WWE down to Stephanie. Triple H and Stephanie divorced after marital problems that surfaced over control of the company, and Stephanie sold her share to three different companies, disclosed at this time. The new owners bring their shares of money together, use it to buy out TNA from Panda Energy and Dixie Carter, and they pool all that talent together. They decide to work together under one large company, operating their share under different brands, and using them to compete against each other to draw in more interest to their companies and professional wrestling. They draft talent to their respective brands and the rest are released from their contracts and are forced to search for jobs on the independent circuit unless they happen to get lucky enough to be signed later. Thus, Global Championship Wrestling was born.

Walt Disney Corp. was one of those three companies, at this is our brand's official home page. Check the website daily for exclusive matches and interviews only seen online, as well as news updates for Disruption. Below we will post all information, icluding the roster. Check back as every time there is a new signee, the roster here will be updated.

Brand: Friday Night Disruption

Opening Song: We Are One, by 12 Stones

Aired: Every Friday Night, 8:00 P.M.-10:05 P.M.

Television Station: ABC

Owner: Walt Disney Coporation

Roster:
Randy Orton (face)
Wade Barrett (heel)
A.J. Styles (face)
C.M. Punk (heel)
Samoa Joe (face)
The Miz (heel)
Kane (heel)
Sting (face)
Alex Riley (heel)
D'Angelo Dinero (face)
Percy Watson (face)
Desmond Wolfe (heel)
Tyler Black (heel)
Austin Aries (heel)
Husky Harris (heel)
Titus O' Neil (face)
Chris Hero (face)
Yoshi Tatsu (face)
Bryan Danielson (face)
Michael McGillicutty (face)
Drake Younger (face)
Dolph Ziggler (heel)
Zack Ryder (heel)
Justin Gabriel (heel)
Drew McIntyre (heel)
Delirious (face)
Brett DiBiase (heel)
Petey Williams (heel)
Shark Boy (face)

Female Roster:
Velvet Sky (heel)
Alicia Fox (heel)
Serena (heel)
Tamina (heel)
Mickie James (face)
Tara (face)
Daizee Haize (face)
Angelina Love (face)

Tag Teams:
Motor City Machine Guns (face)
The Dudebusters (face)
Beer Money (heel)
The Uso Twins w/ Tamina (heel)
Luke Gallows and Matt Bentley w/ Serena (heel)

Other On-Air Talent:
Shawn Michaels: General Manager
Josh Matthews: Play-by-Play Commentator
Michael Cole: Color Commentator
Lillian Garcia: Ring Announcer
Jeremy Borash: Backstage Interviewer
Johnathan Coachman: Backstage Interviewer

Championships:
GCW Disruption Heavyweight Championship
GCW Omega Championship
GCW Elite Division Championship
GCW Disruption Tag Team Championships

Pay-Per-Views:
January: New Moon Rising (#4 Supershow)
Febuary: Terminal Velocity
March: Rising Tensions
April: Unbreakable (#2 Supershow)
May: Guerilla Warfare
June: Clash of the Titans
July: Mercy Dawn (#3 Supershow)
August: Fahrenheit Rising
September: Cross Roads
October: Chase For Fame (#1 Supershow)
November: Redemption
December: Last Revelation

It's a major company, it has tons of money to help back the company and the brand, and it has connections with ABC, which gives me a huge network to broadcast my show on (assuming this was real life, I'd love to have a network like ABC to broadcast on).

It also has history with the business, dating back to when WCW taped at MGM Studios in Flordia.

Global Championship Wrestling's Disruption would like to announce the signing of Titus O' Neil.

Titus O'neil are you drunk by any chance

Edit: I Get red repped for thinking this guy chose Titus O'Neils and making a joke if he was drunk wow tough world we live in

Global Championship Wrestling would like to announce a trade between to of it's brands, Disruption and Blitz.

The following talent has left Disruption and been sent to Blitz: Ted DiBiase, Christian, Santino Marella, Jeff Hardy, and John Cena.

The following talent has left Blitz and been sent to Disruption: Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre.

GCW Disruption would like to announce the signings of Brett DiBiase, Delirious, and Petey Williams.

Global Championship Wrestling has two major announcements to make.

Global Championship Wrestling would like to announce that the first episode of Disruption will air on October 8, 2010. More information on the card later.

Also, we earlier announced our pay-per-view names and months. We would like to announce our schedule for the first year:

Redemption: 11/7/10

Last Revelation: 12/5/10

New Moon Rising: 1/2/11

Terminal Velocity: 2/6/11

Rising Tensions: 3/6/11

Unbreakable: 4/3/11

Guerilla Warfare: 5/1/11

Clash of the Titans: 6/5/11

Mercy Dawn: 7/3/11

Fahrenheit Rising: 8/7/11

Cross Roads: 9/4/11

Chase for Fame: 10/9/11

More to come about the PPV's later.

Global Championship Wrestling's Disruption brand is the future of the wrestling business. But some of the viewers may not know all of the stars on Disruption. So, we feel the need to introduce our fans to some of our stars. Today, we have a biography and the first of many exclusive sit down interview from Disruption's website, with one of the brightest young stars today, Dake Younger! Jeremy Borash conducted the interview, and we found it very interesting. So without further ado, here is the biography and interview, with one Drake Younger.

Biography of Drake Younger

File:Drake_Younger.jpg

Drake Younger is one of the brightest young wrestlers to lace up his boots in modern times, but you may not know much of him. WWE never gave the man a chance, nor did TNA. The 26 year-old superstar has had to struggle on the independent circuit since his debut in 2003. He has worked for major independent promotions such as CHIKARA, IWA Mid-South, and Combat Zone Wrestling. Trained in the R.A.G.G.E Dojo, he is most famously recognized for teaming with Dustin Lee and Scotty Vortekz as The Naptown Dragons, and his deathmatch wrestling style. But he is quickly becoming known as a breakthrough wrestler and a future star and champion. He has been signed to GCW's Disruption brand, and is ready to make an impact!

Jeremy Borash: I am here today with Drake Younger, who has offered his time to give us an exclusive interview today. Thank you for giving us your time today, Drake.

Drake Younger: No problem, JB. I'm glad to do it. I think it's great to give the fans a little more information on me, as I am not the biggest name joining Disruption.

JB: That is true Drake. You have never really had a shot with a major company before. What does it feel like to finally make the big league?

DY: It feels great. I'm glad I've finally made it to this point. I've spent seven long years working the indies, and while that was great in itself, I feel I've paid my dues to the point where I deserve this. I've never stopped working, and it has payed off.

JB: Well that may be so, but you have some tough competition here in Disruption. There are many young superstars that are considered to be the future of this business. Do you think you can compete with them?

DY: I know I can, JB. I have full confidence in my abilities to compete here, and I cannot wait to get in that ring for my first battle

JB: What is your goal starting out here on Disruption?

DY: My goal is to win gold. Wether it be the Omega Title, or Elite Division, I just want to win a title and establish myself here in the company. I also want to make an impact in the early going. This will be the first time many of these fans see me, and I want them to know Drake Younger is something completely different from anything they have ever seen.

JB: You're used to the deathmatch style of wrestling, something that isn't featured on the national level of wrestling, as it is considered to violent. How do you feel about that, and do you feel you can adapt to the different enviroment?

DY: I am trained in many different styles and believe that I will adapt quickly. People that have seen me wrestle know that I am not all deathmatch, and the ones that haven't will learn soon. As for the deathmatch wrestling, it isn't something that is for everybody. Many people enjoy it, some don't. It is very violent, and something alot of audiences proably shouldn't witness. I do it because I enjoy it, and I enjoy wrestling. But it definitley isn't for everybody.

JB: You plan on hooking up with any of the women here in GCW?

DY: Already have (laughs). Honestly I'm more focused on wrestling right now. There aren't that many women in this company yet, especially not on Disruption. So that isn't something I'm too woried about now.

JB: And for the finish, where do you see yourself at in say, five years?

DY: I can see myself as World Champion by then. At least that is my goal. If it isn't everyone's goal here, then I don't know why they are here. I honestly don't even know where this company will be in five years, who'll be here, who won't. But that is my goal for now.

JB: Well I certainly agree with that philosophy. Well, that finishes the interview for today, and I'm sure the fans learned alot about you today.

DY: I hope they did, and I can't wait to show them the other side of me in the ring!

JB: Well there you have it, be on the watchout for Drake Younger, Disruption's next superstar!

BREAKING NEWS

Disruption would like to announce the signings of Mickie James, Tara, Daizee Haize, Alicia Fox, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love. We hope that this is the start of a productive Women's Division that may some day lead to a Women's Title. More on this developing story soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE:

I will have my first show up in the main Book This! section in a seperate thread when it is written, and after Underking posts his first show. So for anyone reading this page, keep patient, enjoy the updates, and you'll be reading the show soon enough!

Walt Disney and ABC has cut back the hours of Disruption from 2 and 1/2 hours two just 2 hours and 5 minutes.

However, there are now plans for the first ever broadcast of Disruption to be given three hours. More to come later.

GCW Disruption would like to announce the signings of Percy Watson and "The Icon" Sting.

In website related news, the main mpage will soon undergo a re-formatting with the new show logo and color formatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back