Men will wage war on this stage

For the right to be called champion

For the right to be called the best

On this stage they will give all they have

This is there moment

This is their stage

This is their inaugural bash

This is Homecoming

Fireworks blast across Madison Square Garden in fantastic fashion as every fan in the arena is on their feet. The camera pans across the sold out arena, and eventually cuts to ringside, where Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, and Tazz are preparing to begin the show.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, we are so thrilled that you would invite us into your homes tonight. Welcome to the World Wrestling League. This is Homecoming!

King: We are so proud to be here and we know that this is going to be great.

Tazz: Without a doubt. Four championships will be decided tonight, and the winners of those matches will stamp their names in the history books. They will be the first time champions of the World Wrestling League, and every man will give all he has to get that job done guys.

Jim Ross: We’re going to see some interesting contests tonight, and there’s no telling what we’ll see when these championships are put on the line.

King: Let’s let everyone at home no just exactly what these championships are gentlemen. In our main event, the most prestigious championship in the World Wrestling League, the WWL Heavyweight Championship, will be decided in an Elimination Chamber match featuring seven of the greatest athletes in this company.
Tazz: Without a doubt. Three men will start in the ring, and every five minutes another superstar will join the action. The man that can survive, and not be eliminated, will be the first ever WWL Heavyweight Champion.

King: There’s another title in this business gentlemen, and the WWL is very proud of this one indeed. It will be the WWL X-Division Championship, and tonight, it will be decided in a huge gauntlet match.

Tazz: Another match that’s all about survival. Whoever can survive will become the first X-Division Champion.

Jim Ross: The WWL Tag-Team Championships also on the line. Five tag teams will wage war in another gauntlet match, with the winning team claiming those titles.

King: That match will be special. All those men flying around the ring will be a site to see.

Tazz: Let’s not forget our WWL Cruiserweight Championship match fellas. Tonight in a Battle Royal, the high flying cruiserweights will compete for the gold.

Jim Ross: I’m really looking forward to tonight gentlemen, because we’ve got so much that’s going to be decided. You can truly say that this will be a night of memories that we will never forget.

King: I can’t wait.

A Day At The Office

The camera cuts from the announce booth to an empty office. The camera pans over to a desk, and the fans go crazy as the World Wrestling League General Manager and Commissioner Paul Heyman becomes visible. Heyman is doing some paperwork when a knock his heard on the door and Heyman looks up.

Heyman: Come in!

The door opens, and Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle walk to the desk of Heyman in their wrestling gear. Angle is carrying bottled water in his hand, and he sets it on Heyman’s desk.

Heyman: Gentlemen, how are you doing?

Angle: Good.

Michaels: Can’t complain.

Heyman: That’s good. I’ll assume that you’re both ready to compete in the Elimination Chamber tonight, for the WWL Heavyweight Championship.

Angle: I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.

Michaels: I’m ready.

Heyman: I wanted you gentlemen to come here because I have something very important to tell you.

Angle: What’s that?

Heyman: You see, tonight in the Elimination Chamber, three men will start in the ring. Kurt, Shawn, by the results of a random drawing, the two of you will be starting things off, along with one other man.

Angle: That’s not good Paul. Not good at all.

Michaels: So who’s the other man?

Heyman: It’s funny you ask that. Here he is right now.

JBL storms in the office dressed in a nice suit. He bumps into Angle as he storms to Heyman’s desk.

JBL: What are these rumors I’m hearing that I’m going to be starting the Elimination Chamber match. They better not be true Paul.

Heyman: Well, I hate to tell you JBL, but they are. You’ll start things off with Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels.

JBL: This is a load of crap Paul. I’m going to win that championship, and it’s obvious you’re just trying to stop me.

Angle: How about you stop complaining.

JBL: How about you shut up!

Heyman: Now gentlemen, I can’t have any violence in this office. Now go to your lockeroom, and get ready for the match tonight.

JBL: Kurt, Shawn, I’ll see you in the ring.

JBL storms out of the office, and leave Angle and Michaels behind. They make eye contact, and then leave the office too. Heyman goes back to his paperwork, but is soon interrupted by a furious Edge. At his side, is a very attractive Lita.

Edge: Let me get this straight. I’m not involved in any championship matches?

Heyman: No Edge. I believe you’re not.

Edge: This is pathetic. It’s an outrage. Let me tell you who I am Paul Heyman. I’m the biggest thing in this business, and I don’t even get a championship shot.

Heyman: Is that right?

Edge: Yeah, I’m the “Rated R Superstar”, and I’ll beat anybody in that ring. I should be becoming the WWL Heavyweight Champion tonight, but you screwed me Heyman.

Heyman: Edge, I’ll be honest with you. I really don’t think you’re good enough to compete with the best. But let me tell you what I’ll do. I’ll give you a match tonight, against the man standing behind you.

Edge and Lita look behind them, and are surprised to see Rob Van Dam in wrestling gear, apparently ready for competition.

Rob Van Dam: Quit you’re wining Edge. I’ll see you in the ring tonight, and I’ll show you why I should have been in a championship match.

Edge: You know what Van Dam? You’re on. Make the damn match Paul.

Rob Van Dam: I’ll see you in the ring.

Edge storms out of the office and Van Dam soon follows. Heyman goes back to his paperwork, before he is once again interrupted, this time by Carlito.

Heyman: Ah, Carlito!

Carlito: Carlito in the World Wrestling League, now that’s cool!

Heyman: So you’ve got two surprise guests for the Cabana tonight huh?

Carlito: Paul, these guests are gonna be the biggest surprise of the night. Carlito’s Cabana is gonna be the spotlight of the show.

Heyman: Now that sounds pretty cool to me.

Carlito takes a bit out of the apple in his hand, and then leaves the office with a smile on his face. Heyman goes back to his paperwork, and the camera cuts out of his office. Heyman goes back to his paperwork, and the camera cuts out of his office.

An Orton Legacy

The camera cuts to Todd Grisham, who is standing with a microphone in hand. Todd is standing next to Randy Orton, who has a microphone of his own. The two men are standing backstage, in an area crowded with boxes and supplies.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Randy Orton, who has just been informed he will be the last man to enter the X-Division Gauntlet match, and thus have a very good chance of winning the championship. How do you feel about that Randy?

Orton: I feel good Todd. I feel like I’m going to create a legacy tonight, and no man is going to stop me. The X-Division Championship will be one of the toughest prizes to hold in our business, and I’m going to be the first to win it. Tonight, I begin the Orton legacy.

Orton heads off camera, as the camera cuts back to ringside to the commentators.

King: Randy Orton seems very confident indeed.

Jim Ross: He has the right to be. Afterall, he’s the last man to enter the ring.

Tazz: It’s guaranteed to be a one on one situation once Orton enters the ring, so he’s obviously excited about that.

Jim Ross: Folks, we are moments away from crowning our first X-Division Champion, and this one should be one Hell of a match.

“I Walk Alone” hits the arena and the fans go crazy as Batista appears on the entrance ramp. Batista makes his huge entrance to the ring, and receives a huge ovation.

“Can You Dig It” hits the arena and Booker T appears. Booker T poses for the crowd, and makes his entrance to the ring.

WWL X-Division Championship Gauntlet Match

Batista vs. Booker T vs. Snitsky vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Umaga vs. Simon Dean vs. Mark Henry vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Randy Orton

Batista and Booker T stare one another down from across the ring, and then quickly lock up. Booker takes over with a hammerlock, and then a deadly kick to the back. Batista fights back with big right hands, and then whips Booker off the ropes. Batista nails Booker with a shoulder charge that knocks him to the canvas, and then waits for him to get to his feet. Booker quickly ducks a clothesline from Batista, and connects with a kick to the stomach. Booker tries to suplex Batista, but the Animal reverses into a suplex of his own. Batista stomps away on Booker and uses the ropes for leverage. Batista drags Booker to his feet, and nails him with a devastating Body Slam. Booker rolls around the ring in pain, and Batista stalks him patiently. Batista nails Booker with more hard right hands, and then nails him with some hard shoulder charges in the corner. Booker seems to be in horrible pain, and Batista whips him off the ropes. Batista nails Booker with a spine tingling Rolling Spinebuster, and then calls for the Batista Bomb. Batista lifts Booker to his feet, and then nails him with the move. Batista drags a motionless Booker to his feet, and then throws him violently out of the ring. Booker poses for the crowd, and they give him a huge ovation.

Booker T has been eliminated

Snitsky charges to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd, and Batista nails him with solid right hands right off the bat. Snitsky fights back with punches of his own, and a slugfest begins in the middle of the ring. Batista ducks a right hand from Snitsky, and kicks him in the gut. Batista drives Snitsky into the corner, and nails him with more solid right hands. Batista then whips Snitsky off the ropes, and scores with yet another Rolling Spinebuster. Snitsky staggers to his feet, but stumbles near the ropes, and Batista clotheslines him out of the ring.

Snitsky has been eliminated

Bobby Lashley gets a huge ovation from the crowd as he heads to the ring. Lashley trades punches with Batista, and manages to get the advantage. Lashley whips Batista off the ropes and both men clothesline one another to the canvas. Both men get to their feet, and Batista scores with a kick to the gut, and then a DDT. Batista keeps the pressure on Lashley with devastating stomps to the back and head and Lashley is forced to use the ropes to get to his feet. Lashley throws some hard right hands to get back at Batista and the Animal is knocked down by a solid right from Lashely. Lashley stalks Batista, and scores with some clotheslines. Lashley then kicks Batista and scores with a suplex. Lashley stalks Batista for the Spear, but as Batista gets to his feet, he is able to counter with a Back Body Drop that sends Lashley flying over the ropes to the outside with a horrendous thud.

Bobby Lashley has been eliminated.

The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga rushes to the ring right past a downed Bobby Lashley, and the Animal nails him with solid right hands. Umaga fights back with some hard chops, and soon gets the advantage over a fatigued Batista. Umaga tries to send Batista over the ropes to the outside, but Batista holds on, and delivers some hard right hands from the apron. Batista steps back into the ring, but Umaga connects with a kick to the gut and then a roundhouse kick right to the face of Batista. Batista slumps to the corner, and Umaga delivers a deadly clothesline. Umaga nails Batista with another hard right hand and then whips him off the ropes. Umaga connects with a Snap-Powerslam and then drags Batista to his feet. Umaga whips Batista out of the ring and nearly eliminates him, but Batista manages to cling to the apron. Umaga runs off the ropes and nails Batista with a Baseball Slide in an attempt to eliminate him, but Batista manages to hold on. Umaga steps out on the apron with Batista and attempts to stomp him off, but Batista holds on, and in an impressive showcase of athleticism, swings his free leg around and trips Umaga up, causing the Samoan Bulldozer to fall off the apron, and be eliminated.

Umaga has been eliminated

Umaga snaps on the outside and kicks the steel steps. He then heads out on the entrance ramp as Batista rolls back into the ring in severe pain. Simon Dean makes his way to the ring, but Umaga nails him as they meet on the entrance ramp. Umaga slams Dean down on the steel ramp, and then delivers a deadly Samoan Spike Slam to Dean. Officials rush to aid Dean who is injured badly, as Umaga storms backstage in a fit of anger.

Simon Dean has been eliminated via official decision

Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring and ignores the men assisting Dean. Batista gets back to his feet, and meets Henry with hard right hands. Henry gets the advantage and whips Batista from turnbuckle to turnbuckle in violent fashion. Henry nails Batista with a Sidewalk Slam, and then a deadly clothesline. Henry continues to stomp away at Batista, and uses his boot to choke the Animal in the corner. Henry then attempts to whip the Animal out of the ring, but Batista reverses and sends Henry out on the apron. Henry fights back with hard right hands in an attmpet to get back in the ring. Batista and Henry trade blows on the apron but the bigger Henry begins to lose his balance. Batista then gives Henry a shoulder charge that causes him to teeter even more and then nails him with a solid right hand that sends Henry off the apron to the outside.

Mark Henry has been eliminated

Henry immediately storms back into the ring and begins to assault Batista. Hardcore Holly makes his way to the ring as Henry gets the advantage on Batista, but Holly makes the save by clubbing Henry in the back. Henry tees off on Holly with big right hands as Batista slumps to the corner in pain. Henry whips Holly off the ropes and nails him with a horrific Powerslam. Henry then nails Holly with the Worlds Strongest Slam in the middle of the ring, and then turns his attention back to Batista. With a rush of adrenaline, Batista tees off on Henry with right hands and gets the advantage. He whips Henry off the ropes and then scores with a Back Body Drop that sends Henry flying. Holly rolls out of the ring in pain.

Hardcore Holly has been eliminated

Batista kicks Henry right in the face and calls for the Batista Bomb. The crowd is on edge as Batista somehow manages to life Henry above his head, and then violently slam him to the mat with the Batista Bomb. Batista gets a huge ovation from the crowd as Henry is motionless on the canvas. Officials roll Henry out of the ring, as the Animal slumps to the corner to rest.

“Take What’s Mine” hits the arena and the crowd boos Randy Orton horribly as he ****ily makes his way down to the ring. Orton takes advantage of the injured Batista with hard stomps to the back and face. Batista fights to his feet, but Orton whips him off the ropes. Orton scores with a dropkick on Batista, and then connects with an elbow drop. Orton locks in a side headlock, but Batista somehow fights to his feet with hard elbows. Batista nails Orton with a Sidewalk Slam, and staggers around the ring in pain. Orton gets to his feet and kicks Batista squarely in the gut. Orton goes for a quick RKO on Batista, but the Animal shoves Orton off the ropes, and then connects with a clothesline. Batista stalks Orton and nails him with another clothesline, and then begins to stomp away at him. Orton gets in a thumb to the eye on Batista, and fights back with solid right hands. Orton bounces off the ropes and knocks Batista down with a shoulder charge, and then connects with a big leg drop right to the head of Batista. Orton lifts Batista to his feet and attempts to whip him out of the ring, but Batista reverses and sends Orton out on the apron. Batista bounces off the ropes and Spears Orton off the apron to the outside, but Batista is carried outside too by the move.

A Controversial Champion

Jim Ross: By Gawd, I don’t believe it! Batista just went through all those men. But both men crashed and burned to the outside.

Tazz: That Batista truly is an animal, and I believe that since Orton hit the canvas first, that Batista won this thing!

King: The three referees assigned to this contest are discussion this as we speak gentlemen.

Tazz: What a match! I still can’t believe Batista fought off all those men.

The officials speak to Lillian Garcia at ringside, as Orton and Batista both are motionless on the outside.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, and first ever X-Division Champion, BATISTA!!

Jim Ross: I don’t believe it! Batista has done the impossible!

Tazz: So much for the Orton legacy! This day belongs to the Animal!

King: I can’t believe it!

Batista slumps back into the ring as the refs bring him his title. Orton gets to his feet and mouths off as he goes back up the entrance ramp, and Batista raises the belt high in the air to a huge ovation from the fans. A referee raises Batista’s hand in victory, and Batista poses for the crowd as blood trickles from his head.

Jim Ross: Batista has gone through eight other men to become our first ever X-Division champion!

The camera cuts backstage as Batista steps out of the ring with his newly won title.

Cabinet Games

The camera cuts backstage to a hallway in the arena, and we see JBL walking to his lockeroom with his Cabinet members at his side, Ken Kennedy, Finlay, and Orlando Jordon.

JBL: I can’t believe that Heyman would do this to me. I have to start the Elimination Chamber match tonight. That’s just a disgrace.

Jordon: Don’t worry JBL. Tonight, The Cabinet is going to rule Homecoming.

Kennedy: Yep, me and Finlay are going to dominate the tag-team match, and bring those belts home to the cabinet.

Finlay: And you JBL, are going to win the Heavyweight Championship.

Jordon: It’s bound to happen.

JBL: You’re right. You young guys will learn something tonight. You watch me in that Elimination Chamber and I’ll show you what physicality is all about.

Jordon: Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about.

JBL: And boys, we’ve set out to dominate the WWL, and I don’t think anybody can stop us. We’ll become the most dominating force in this business.

The Cabinet turns a corner, but they run right into Triple H and his best friend, Ric Flair. Flair is dressed in a white suit, while Triple H is in his wrestling gear.

Triple H: The most dominating force in the business, huh?

JBL: Yeah. The most dominating force in the business. What do you want Hunter?

Triple H: Well, while you’re out in the ring, fighting your tail off to stay alive in the ring, I’ll be tucked away in my cozy little chamber. I bet I’m the last one released Bradshaw.

Flair: The true dominating force in this business is The Game, the Cerebral Assassin, the man standing before you JBL, Triple H.

JBL: Ha, one man can’t compare to the Cabinet. Look at these three young superstars behind me Hunter. They epitomize what loyalty and respect is all about, and the respect me. Nothing can stop the Cabinet.

Triple H: You watch out Bradshaw, and I’ll see you in the ring.

Flair: WOOOOOOO!!

The camera cuts away as Triple H and Flair make their way past the Cabinet, and JBL mumbles something under his breath.

True Americans

The camera fades into a red and blue painted lockeroom, and we see Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas lacing up their wrestling boots in preparation for their match tonight. Kurt Angle appears with a smile on his face. He gives Shelton and Charlie a high five, and then sits down on a bench.

Angle: You guys ready?

Benjamin: Yeah. Are you?

Angle: I’m always ready kid.

Haas: Seriously Kurt, we won’t let you down tonight. We’re going to win those titles.

Angle: Just go out there and wrestle guys. You two know how to do that. Just go out and wrestle. That’s all you have to do.

Shelton: Are you nervous about your match tonight?

Angle: Those butterflies are starting to hit me. I know this is a big match, and I know I’m going out there first.

Haas: Team Angle is going to own the night.

Angle: Now that’s the confidence that I like to hear. Man, I can’t wait to get out there.

The camera fades out of the lockeroom as Kurt pats Shelton on the back, and Team Angle continues their preparations.

A Cruiserweight Alliance

The camera cuts to a lockeroom where Rey Mysterio is busily lacing up his boots for his upcoming Cruiserweight battle royal. Chris Benoit soon enters, and Rey gets up to greet him.

Rey: What’s up, Chris.

Benoit: Not much. Just getting ready to go win the Heavyweight Championship tonight.

Rey: I know you can do it Chris. I believe.

Benoit: Ha, thanks Rey.

Chavo Guererro enters the lockeroom dressed in wrestling gear, and he pats Benoit on the back.

Chavo: Orele Benoit, Orele Rey-Rey.

Benoit: What’s up, Chavo!

Rey: Orele vato.

Chavo: So Benoit is gonna win the Heavyweight Championship. I like the sound of that.

Benoit: You’re right I’m gonna win. In that Elimination Chamber, nobody is going to out wrestle the Wolverine.

Chavo: Alright. Go get em’ vato.

Benoit leaves with a pair of wrestling boots in hand, and Chavo and Rey are left alone.

Rey: So looks like it’s gonna be us against one another tonight in the royale holms.
Chavo: No, no, vato. It doesn’t have to be that way.

Rey: What do you mean?

Chavo: Rey-Rey, if you have my back, then I have yours. It’s as simple as that. We throw the rest of those guys out of the ring, and then we settle it between us vato. It’s as simple as that.

Rey: That’s fine with me Chavito, if you have my back.

Chavo: Rey, I got your back. You can count on that.

The camera cuts back to ringside where we see The Mexicools already in the ring. Super Crazy poses for the crowd on the turnbuckle, as the fans roar.

“Paparazzi” hits the arena and the fans boo heavily as MNM make their way down to the ring. Mercury and Nitro prance on the ring apron, as Melina dazzles the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for the WWL Tag-Team Championships, and it will be a gauntlet match. Each time one tag-team scores a pinfall or submission, another tag-team will be introduced to the match. The last team remaining in the ring will be your new tag-team champions.

WWL Tag-Team Championships Gauntlet Match

MNM vs. The Mexicools vs. The Cabinet(Ken Kennedy & Finlay) vs. Trevor Murdoch & Garrison Cade vs. Team Angle(Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas)

Nitro starts things off with Super Crazy and the two lock up. Nitro drives Crazy back into the corner, but Crazy counters with a hammerlock and then a chop block to the knees. Nitro falls to the canvas and Crazy scores with a kick right to the face. Crazy tags in Psychosis who nails Nitro with multiple stomps to the face. Psychosis drags Nitro to his feet and whips him off the ropes, but Nitro nails him with a shoulder block. Nitro takes over with a side headlock, but Psychosis counters into a headlock of his own before kicking Nitro right in the back. Psychosis makes a quick tag to Super Crazy who climbs up on the turnbuckle. Crazy leaps from the turnbuckle, but Nitro gets a boot up that nails him right in the face. Nitro goes to his corner and makes a tag to Mercury. Mercury hits the ring and gives Crazy a Backbreaker. He covers, but only gets a two count. Mercury keeps up the pressure on Crazy with a chinlock, and then whips him violently into the corner of MNM. Mercury nails Crazy with a Running Knee Lift in the corner, and follows that up with a suplex. Mercury tags in Nitro and the two prop Crazy up in the corner. Mercury whips Nitro into Crazy with tremendous force and Nitro works on Crazy with devastating stomps. Nitro and Mercury begin to tag one another in quickly, and take turns nailing Crazy with hard right hands in the corner. Mercury whips Crazy off the ropes and scores with a dropkick, but only gets a two count. Mercury makes a tag to Nitro and the two men nail Crazy with a devastating double suplex. Nitro covers, but once again is only able to get a two count. Nitro whips Crazy into the corner, and nails him with a clothesline. Nitro then gives Crazy a Backbreaker, but again only gets a two count. Nitro whips Crazy off the ropes, and goes for a Back Body Drop, but Crazy counters with a Sunset Flip into a rollup, but Nitro is able to kick out at two. Crazy dives for his corner and tries to tag in Psychosis but Nitro grabs him by the leg and pulls him back to the center of the ring. Nitro drives his elbow into the back of Crazy, and then goes for a cover, but Crazy kicks out at two. Nitro tags in Mercury, who works on Crazy with stomps. Mercury lifts Crazy to his feet, and whips him off the ropes, but Crazy comes back at Mercury with a Tilt-O-Whirl Head Scissors. Crazy gets the tag to Psychosis who works on Mercury with hard kicks and stomps to the back. Crazy whips Mercury off the ropes, and then nails him with another Tilt-O-Whirl Head Scissors. Psychosis nails Nitro on the apron and sends him to the floor. Psychosis heads to the top turnbuckle and goes for a Moonsault, but Mercury moves at the last moment, causing Psychosis to crash and burn. Nitro hits the ring in a rage, and Mercury quickly knocks Super Crazy off the apron with a solid right hand. MNM quickly drags Psychosis to his feet and they score with the Snapshot to the delight of Melina. Mercury covers for the three count and then MNM throw a motionless Psychosis out of the ring.

The Mexicools have been eliminated

Ken Kennedy and Finlay quickly charge to the ring and begin to beat down Mercury and Nitro with big stomps. Finlay and Mercury are commanded out of the ring by the officials and Kennedy begins to work on Nitro with big right hands in the corner. Kennedy nails Nitro with a unique Body Slam, and then keeps up the pressure with hard stomps. Kennedy lifts Nitro up for a Powerbomb, and then drives his back into the turnbuckle with extreme velocity. Mercury hits the ring to save his partner, but Finlay knocks him down with a big right hand. Kennedy maneuvers a dazzled Nitro to the top turnbuckle, and connects with his Green Bay Plunge. Finlay lifts Mercury to his feet and connects with the Celtic Cross. The Cabinet throws MNM out of the ring, and the officials count them out despite Melina’s attempts to get MNM back to their feet.

MNM has been eliminated

Murdoch and Cade run to the ring and a slugfest begins between all four men. Finlay quickly scores with a clubbing blow to Murdoch that sends him flying over the ropes to the outside and Kennedy nails Cade with a big boot. Finlay nails Cade with a Running Powerslam and Kennedy follows it up with a Missile Dropkick from the top turnbuckle. Murdoch hits the ring yet again, but Finlay trips him up with a Drop Toe Hold, and then applies an Anaconda Vice on Murdoch. Kennedy nails Cade with more solid right hands, before lifting him to the top turnbuckle, and nailing him with the Green Bay Plunge. Finlay continues to hold on to Trevor Murdoch as Kennedy covers for the three count on Cade.

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch have been eliminated

“Gold Medal” hits and Team Angle make their way to the ring. Shelton darts in, and ducks a right hand from Finlay. Shelton kicks him in the gut and gives him a quick Snap-Suplex. Haas clotheslines Kennedy over the apron to the outside and Team Angle hits Finlay with a double suplex before Haas is forced to exit the ring. Shelton lifts Finlay to his feet and nails him with some hard kicks in the corner. Shelton whips Finlay to the opposite corner and goes for a Splash, but Finlay moves and locks in a headlock on Shelton. Shelton fights to his feet with hard elbows, and then gives Finlay a hard Sideslam to escape the submission. Shelton kicks off the turnbuckle and comes back at Finlay with a Crossbody, but he only gets a two count. Shelton makes a tag to Haas who enters the ring and nails Finlay with big right hands. Haas connects with a DDT on Finlay, but only gets a two count. Haas knocks Kennedy off the apron with a hard right hand, and then goes for an Angle Slam on Finlay, but the move is reversed into an Arm Drag by Finlay. Finlay locks in a Sleeper Hold, but Haas reaches out and grabs the ropes. Haas kicks off the ropes with his legs, and comes back at Finlay with a Crossbody for a two count. Haas drags Finlay to the corner of Team Angle and they work him over with frequent tags and hard stomps in the corner. Shelton then nails Finlay with a Step-Off Enzenguiri in the corner, and then follows that up with a headlock. Finlay regains his composure and counters into a Snapmare takedown on Benjamin, before locking in an armbar. Benjamin shifts his body weight beautifully, and kicks off the ropes to counter the move. He uses his free hand to tag in Haas, who quickly stomps away on Finlay. Finlay fights back with hard right hands on Haas though, and knocks Shelton off the ring apron to the outside. Finlay drives Haas to his corner, and tags in Kennedy. Kennedy ascends the turnbuckle, and in impressive fashion, Finlay lifts Haas up to Kennedy, and sets him into position for the Green Bay Plunge. Kennedy hits the move on Haas, and goes for the pin, but Shelton breaks up the count at two with a beautiful Springboard Senton on Kennedy. Finlay beats Benjamin back into the corner as Haas and Kennedy are motionless in the ring. Finlay sets Benjamin up for a Superplex and ascends the turnbuckle, but Benjamin then counters with a Sunset Flip into a Powerbomb on Finlay. Benjamin then drags Finlay to his feet, and throws him outside of the ring. Haas dizzily gets to his feet, and Team Angle nails Kennedy with a double suplex. Haas drapes an arm over Kennedy, but he manages to kick out at two. Finlay hits the ring and clobbers Benjamin from behind, enabling Kennedy to slump to the corner in pain. Finlay gives Benjamin a Russian Leg-Sweep, and then gives Haas a deadly kick to the gut, followed by a suplex. The ref instructs Finlay to leave the ring, and he does so. Kennedy and Haas are left in the ring, both dazed and confused. Kennedy kicks Haas in the gut, and goes for a Powerbomb, but Haas counters with a Sunset Flip into a rollup for a three count and victory.

Team Angle celebrates in the ring as an angry Cabinet storm back up the entrance ramp. Benjamin helps a dazed Haas to his feet, and the two hold on to their newly won title belts as the crowd gives them a huge ovation.

King: What a match!

Tazz: Team Angle took advantage of being the last team introduced, and managed to get a win.

Jim Ross: Two students of Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas have just made history folks.

King: And you can bet that Kurt is one happy guy!

A New Era

The camera cuts back to a lockeroom, and we see Triple H sitting on a bench, dressed in full wrestling gear with a bottled water in his hands. Triple H appears to be concentrated in deep thought, and Ric Flair enters from behind him.

Ric: Hunter, you are going to be the first Heavyweight Champion. WOOOO!!

Triple H: Ric, do you think JBL has an advantage going into this match?

Ric: What do you mean? Of course not!

Triple H: Well, he does have his Cabinet.

Ric: Ha, oh that’s a good one Hunter. Man, you’re one funny guy. For a minute there I thought you were serious.

Triple H: I am Ric. Maybe it’s time you and I began to assemble some young talent of our own.

Ric: What are you talking about?

Triple H: I’m talking about getting a group of young wrestlers together that’s better than the Cabinet, better than Team Angle. I’m talking about a new force in this business Ric. I’m talking about finding some muscle to have our back.

Ric: I don’t know Hunter, but you’re the Game. There’s tons of young guys out there that would die to be trained by you. If you want this, you’ll have no trouble getting it.

Triple H: We’re not gonna worry about it tonight Ric, because tonight, the only thing that’s important is the Heavyweight Championship.

Ric: WOOOOO!!

Triple H and Ric Flair laugh as the camera cuts out of their lockeroom.

Here Comes The Pain

Todd Grisham is shown once again with a microphone in his hand, and standing beside him, is the massive Brock Lesnar. The two are standing very close to the entrance ramp backstage, and Brock is dressed in wrestling gear.

Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with Brock Lesnar, the man who will be competing against five other men shortly in a five on one handicap match. Brock, how do you feet about that?

Brock: Let me tell you how I feel Todd. You see, I wasn’t involved in any title match tonight, and I can understand that. I’m unproven, but tonight, those little pussy cheerleaders will find out what pain is all about. I’m gonna tear up the Spirit Squad, and have fun while I’m doing it. Here comes the pain!

Brock storms to the ring, and Todd is left behind in a state of shock.

The camera cuts to ringside, where the music of Brock is playing and he’s making his way to the ring. The Spirit Squad is already in the ring, and they are awaiting Lesnar with anticipation.

5-1 Handicap Match

Brock Lesnar vs. The Spirit Squad

Brock storms into the ring and begins to beat on everything with a hear beat. He beats down on the entire Spirit Squad with big right hands, and then clotheslines Mitch to the outside. Lesnar lifts Kenny up, and gives him a Powerslam. He then violently gives each of the Spirit Squad devastating suplexes, and follows that up with a Military Press Slam on a charging Mitch. Several of the Spirit Squad members run away, but Kenny and Mitch are left alone in the ring. Lesnar lifts Kenny to his feet, and delivers a devastating F-5 that sends the arena into a frenzy. Mitch tries to escape, but Lesnar nails him right in the face and then nails him with a second F-5. Lesnar covers Mitch for the easy three count, and then heads outside of the ring after the rest of The Spirit Squad.

JR: By Gawd, what power from Brock Lesnar!

Tazz: This Lesnar may be the next big thing!

King: He’s pretty impressive. No doubt about that.

JR: He just went through five men like it was nothing! Absolutely unbelievable.

The Arab Alliance

The camera cuts to a pre-recorded video. Muhammad Hassan, Daivari, and the Great Khali are shown standing in front of the Statue of Liberty in New York City.

Muhammad Hassan: Once again, Americans have discriminated against me and my Arab friends behind me. We deserved to be a part of Homecoming, and yet, Paul Heyman chose not to add us to the card. That’s alright though, because at the very first addition of Monday Night Madness, the Arab Alliance will rise up, and cast down any who stand in our path. This is an open challenge. The Arab Alliance challenges any three individuals to a tag match at the next Madness, and we will win. When you’re discriminated against as we are, you have to make your own success. And that’s exactly what we plan to do.

Daivari: Kosho dani tana, Muhammad Hassan, Great Khali, Davairi, kile dealen gafu hanari ezneca Madness.

Old Veterans

The camera cuts to a slightly lighted passageway in Madison Square Garden, and we see two shadows approaching from a adjacent corridor. There is a huge pop from the crowd as the two superstars become visible. The Rock and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin become visible, and they turn down the passageway as the camera follows them.

Rock: And then I told the Big Show, no one cares what your name is, because I’m the Rock, and that’s all that matters.

Steve: Hot damn. That’s funny Rocky.

Rock: Yeah, man it’s good to be back in Madison Square Garden.

Steve: Made some memories here alright.

Rock: I’m not sure I’m through making memories Steve.

Steve: What do you mean Rocky?

Rock: I’m thinkin’ I can still wrestle Steve. The Rock is feelin’ the competitive juices.

Steve: No, I just think you’re feeling some of that whiskey we had back at the hotel. Now how about we get back to chasing women.

Rock: I’m serious Steve. The Rock is joining the World Wrestling League, and I’m climbing back up the mountain.

Steve: Rocky, what the Hell are you talking about?

Rock: I told you Steve. I want to wrestle again.

Steve: I thought our days of kickin’ ass were over.

Rock: I don’t think anybody will have the balls to step into the ring with us Steve, after all that we’ve done.

Steve: Ah, surely we can talk two of these young hot heads into it.

Rock: Who’s that?

Steve: Well, that looks like Shawn Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid himself.

HBK: What’s going on gentlemen?

Steve: You’re in the Elimination Chamber match tonight, right?

Michaels: That’s right.

Rock: The Rock predicts that Shawn Michaels, will be raising gold by the time the nights over.

Michaels: I hope you’re right Rocky. I hope you’re right.

Michaels heads off down an adjacent corridor with a smile on his face, and The Rock and Austin are left alone once more.

Rock: So Steve, The Rock knows who the special guests on Carlito’s Cabana are gonna be.

Austin: Why should I care about some islander jula-bob with who looks like he just saw Paul Heyman naked?

Rock: The Rock just thinks that Stone Cold may take some interest. That’s all.

Steve: Well damn, lemme get settled down and watch this Cabana then.

Carlito’s Cabana

“I spit in the face of people who don’t want to be cool” hits the arena and the fans give Carlito a rather mixed reaction as he makes his way to the ring. The ring is already decorated with tropical decor as Carlito enters, and finds a mike waiting for him. He walks around the ring gingerly for a few moments, and then raises the mike to his lips.

Carlito: Tonight, we’ve seen Batista win the X-Division Championship. We’ve seen Team Angle win the tag titles, and we’ve seen Brock Lesnar beat up a bunch of cheerleaders. Now, it’s time to get down to business. Tonight, Madison Square Garden gets the chance to see one of the greatest wrestlers of all time……..Carlito!

The fans give Carlito a mixed reaction, and he walks around the ring with a smile on his face and an apple in his hands.

Carlito: My guests tonight, are two very special people. Carlito must admit, he thinks they are very cool. My guests tonight, THE HOGANS!!

“Real American” hits the PA system and the crowd goes simply insane. Hulk Hogan appears in customary fashion, but right behind him is his son Nick. Nick waves to the fans and imitates his dad’s poses as the pair makes their way down to the ring. Nick shakes hands with some fans, and the two climb inside the ring. Nick and Hulk pose for the crowd, and the roof appears to almost blow off the building the noise is so loud.

Carlito: Well, welcome to the coolest thing around, Carlito’s Cabana.

Hulk: Carlito, it is very good to be back in New York City, brother.

Carlito: So tell me Hulk, how cool is Carlito?

Nick: Yo man, no offense, but you gotta do something about this hair.

Carlito: What?

Nick: Yeah man, that hair looks like a friz ball.

Hulk: Ha!

Nick: Man, I’m serious. Look at this guy.

Carlito: So Nick Hogan, why are you here anyway. You have some big announcement or something?

Nick: Actually man, I do. You see, Nick Hogan is entering the World Wrestling League. Hulkemania will live on, and it’ll start very soon, because I just filled out a contract.

Carlito: You’re gonna wrestle man?

Hulk: Yes he’s gonna wrestle brother. And let me tell ya something, I’m gonna be right there along side my son, because brothers, the Hogans are not through, and my wrestling career may be over, but Hulkemania is just beginning.

Nick: Yes, I’m gonna wrestle. Hulkemania lives!

Hulk: Yeah brother, Hulkemania is alive and well.

Carlito: Nick, you’re kinda scrawny man.

Nick: Ah man, I know. I know. I’m about at one eighty right now, but I’ll get up there.

Hulk: And besides, Hulkemania is all about heart, and Nick has got plenty of that.

Carlito: Well, you know I’m happy to have you on the Cabana. I’ve got a very special surprise for you two.

Hulk: And what would that be brother?

Carlito: Well, some of the veterans just thought it would be nice if we gave the Hogans a nice little welcome back to the wrestling business.

Nick: Hey man, you gotta make this quick. I have a date with Candice Michelle.

Carlito: Oh yeah, I’m sure it will be very quick.

Just then, Carlito decks Nick Hogan right in the head with a microphone. Hulk tears into Carlito with big right hands, but suddenly, Chris Masters and Matt Morgan dart into the ring from the crowd, and both are carrying steel chairs. Hogan knocks Carlito down, but Masters blasts him right in the head. Hogan falls, and Morgan follows up with a chair shot to the back of Hulk. Masters puts Hogan in the Masterlock and to the dismay of the crowd, Hogan soon passes out. Carlito and Morgan lift Nick to his feet, and Carlito disrespectfully slaps him before Morgan delivers an F-5 to the young Nick. Both Hogans are left beaten in the middle of the ring, as Carlito, Masters, and Morgan leave the stage.

“I spit in the face of people who don’t want to be cool” hits the arena, and the three superstars leave to extensive booing from the crowd. The camera cuts away from the ring, back to the announcers.

Jim Ross: Those three devils are going to pay for that!

King: I still can’t believe what I just saw. Nick Hogan in the WWL!

Tazz: That didn’t go how the Hogans planned, but Carlito may have bitten off more than he can chew with Hulk Hogan.

Jim Ross: Hulk Hogan is still out, and young Nick looks royal pissed.

The camera fades as Nick gets to his feet, and begins trashing the Cabana decorations all over the ring.

One Of A Never Dying Kind

The camera fades into a lobby backstage, where Todd Grisham is standing next to a table with Rob Van Dam and Matt Hardy.

Grisham: Ladies and gentleman, tonight Rob Van Dam and Matt Hardy will be in action. Van Dam will compete against Edge in a singles contest, and in mere moments, Matt Hardy will compete for the Cruiserweight Championship. Van Dam, ho do you feel?

Van Dam: I came here tonight with the intention of competing Todd, and Edge was running his mouth, so I was pleased with Heyman made this match. Edge may be a superstar, but I’m one of a kind, Rob Van Dam. I’m going to pin him tonight, and prove myself in this business.

Grisham: Matt Hardy, tonight you face some of the best Cruiserweights in the world with the Cruiserweight Championship on the line. How do you feel?

Hardy: I’m Matt Hardy, and I never die. In that ring, I’ll throw everyone over and win the title. It’s as simple as that. I’m not dying, and I will be the Cruiserweight Champion.

Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, two very confident superstars heading into their matches, Rob Van Dam, and Matt Hardy.

Shades Of Shame

The camera cuts to a parking lot outside the arena, where Randy Orton is walking miserably away from the building. Orton is interrupted by a running Paul Heyman, who is out of breath from chasing Orton.

Heyman: Randy.

Orton: What do you want?

Heyman: Well that’s no way to speak to a man that could make you a rematch with Batista.

Orton: I’d give anything in the world for a rematch.

Heyman: Really?

Orton: Yeah. Without a doubt.

Heyman: Well let me fill you in Randy. See, you’re going to have to earn it. Next week on Monday Night Madness, you’ll be in an X-Division Battle Royal, and if you can win it, you’ll face Batista somewhere down the road.

Orton: Really?

Heyman: Yeah, but let me tell you about another man who’s going to be in that Battle Royal.

Brock Lesnar appears out of nowhere from behind a limousine, and Orton looks on in a state of shock.

Lesnar: Here comes the pain Randy!

Orton: He’s not in the X-Division.

Heyman: Well, he is now, so the two of you get ready, because the X-Division battle royal will be intense.

Lesnar: Get ready Randy, because I’m the next big thing.

“You think you know me” hits the PA system and the fans boo Edge as me makes his way to the ring in customary fashion with Lita at his side. Edge jeers at the crowd, and they boo him bitterly as he prances around in the ring.

“One of a Kind” hits the PA system and the fans roar for Rob Van Dam. They say his name in typical fashion, and Van Dam runs to the ring to get a piece of Edge.

Singles Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Edge

Van Dam darts under the bottom rope and Edge fires some hard stomps. Van Dam comes back with kicks and punches of his own, and soon whips Edge off the ropes. Van Dam nails a dropkick on Edge, and then a kick to the side of the head. Van Dam lifts Edge to his feet, and takes it to him with a flurry of mixed kicks. Edge slumps to the corner, and Van Dam nails him with a Spinning Kick that sends him staggering alongside the ropes. Van Dam then dropkicks Edge, and he flies over the top rope to the outside, where Lita soon attempts to revive him.

Edge enters the ring before the ref reaches eight, and takes it to Van Dam with right hands. Edge catches one of his kicks and counters into a Dragon Screw, before nailing Van Dam with a baseball slide. Edge takes over with a headlock, and Van Dam fights to his feet quickly. Edge shoves Van Dam into the corner, but then runs into a big boot from Van Dam. Van Dam quickly hops on the turnbuckle, and nails a Flying Crossbody on the staggering Edge for a two count. Van Dam keeps up the pressure with more mixed kicks and then a suplex, but Edge once again kicks out at two. Edge catches another kick from Van Dam, and this time trips Van Dam up. Edge tries to apply his Modified Sharpshooter, but Van Dam kicks him away. Van Dam then scores with a Roundhouse to the face, but Edge kicks out at two.

Edge nails some rights on Van Dam to fight back into the match, but Van Dam nails a clothesline to regain control. Van Dam stomps Edge, who staggers out of the ring. Van Dam leaps over the ropes at Edge with a Senton attempt and the move manages to connect and both men are motionless on the canvas. Lita helps Edge to his feet, and Edge manages to send Van Dam violently into the steel steps. Edge rolls Van Dam back into the ring, and applies his Modified Sharpshooter. After a long struggle, Van Dam makes it to the ropes but the damage appears to be done to his back. Edge works on the back of Van Dam with a Bow and Arrow submission move, and then some hard stomps. Edge whips Van Dam off the ropes, and scores with a dropkick. Edge heads to the top turnbuckle, and stalks the rising Van Dam, and then Edge nails Van Dam with a Missile Dropkick from the top turnbuckle. Edge only is able to get a two count, because Van Dam gets the shoulder up.

Van Dam fights back when he reverses a suplex attempt into a suplex of his own. Van Dam builds momentum with some clotheslines and then fires hard kicks at Edge. Van Dam kicks off the turnbuckle and nails Edge with a Springboard Elbow, before heading to the top for the Frog Splash attempt. Edge moves, and Van Dam comes down hard. Edge takes advantage yet again with a suplex, and then signals for the Spear attempt. Edge stalks Van Dam, and as he rises, Edge runs at him with the Spear attempt. Van Dam jumps to counter the move, and Edge crashes into the turnbuckle. Van Dam nails him with some more kicks, and then manages to connect with Rolling Thunder. Edge is motionless on the canvas, and Van Dam heads up top for the Frog Splash. Lita distracts Van Dam, and gives Edge time to get to his feet, charge up the turnbuckle, and nail Van Dam with a Superplex. Edge covers, but only gets a two count. Edge cannot believe it, and tries for the Modified Sharpshooter on Van Dam. Van Dam kicks him off, and nails Edge with a Step-Over Heel Kick. Van Dam stalks him, and then nails him with some hard right hands. Van Dam whips Edge off the ropes, and connects with a beautiful drop toe hold. Van Dam goes for Rolling Thunder yet again, but Edge gets a knee up and Van Dam crawls around the ring in pain. Edge lifts Van Dam to his feet, and nails the Edgecution DDT for the three count and victory.

“You think you know me” hits the PA system, and Edge celebrates in the ring with Lita. The two embrace as the camera cuts to the announcers at ringside.

Tazz: What a hard fought match between two great athletes. Edge was the better man tonight.

King: You have to adore Lita. She’s just adorable.

Jim Ross: Van Dam fought hard, but Edge pulled it off tonight on a truly big stage.

A Big Show Tonight

The camera cuts to a beautiful Candice Michelle, who is standing next to a very big man, Big Show. Candice rubs Big Show on the stomach, and a huge smile crosses the face of Big Show.

Candice: I’m here with the Big Show, who has a chance to win the Heavyweight Championship tonight. Big Show, you are really big.

Show: Ha, yeah, and there’s one thing everybody needs to realize. In that Elimination Chamber, nobody will be as destructive as me. I’m capable of horrible things inside that chamber, and no man is ready for me.

Candice: Well by the looks of you, no woman is ready for you either.

Show: Don’t worry Candice. I’m just as good in bed as I am in the ring.

hi i thought that the royal rumble type gauntlet was great it gave batista the goldberg type destroyer gimmick great build up rvd vs edge was great to
my only worry is that you wont be able to write theese up all that often due to the amount of writing in each match but what u write is quality wwe needs you

DUDE, that is fuckin awsome, I've just gotten around to reading most of the shows here...nothin else to interfere tomorrow to finish readin the rest of em.!

PLease ignore this:

People left:
Khali
Kenny Dykstra
Lashley
Striker
Regal/Taylor
Godfather
Team 3D
Scott Steiner
Chavo
Masters