WWF : The way I'd book it.

Digging4Plunder

Occasional Pre-Show
Yeah, so I work a lot, and i'm not sure if i'll even be able to keep this up, but i'd like to try. This is going to be WWF (not E, i'm old school at heart, sorry) the way I'd like to see it. Obviously some of these things are going to be way out there, and the ideas will be crazy, but hey, it's all good.. suspend a little belief and enjoy. I will add to the roster as I think of more wrestlers to incorporate, this is just mainly a Wrestlemania card I thought of, so it's a good starting point.

Roster:

Faces (Just the main ones for now, featured at Wrestlemania)
Mr. Kennedy (well, kind of a tweener)
Bret Hart
Steve Austin
Sting
James Storm
Robert Roode
Rob Van Dam
Chris Benoit
the Rock
Randy Orton
Mick Foley
Raven
Rey Misterio
Jeff Hardy (injured)
CM Punk

Heels
the Undertaker
Batista
Matt Hardy
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
HHH
AJ Styles
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
Shane Helms
Edge

Champions
World Champion - Mr. Kennedy
Intercontinental Champion - John Cena
Tag Team Champions - Beer Money

Stables
the Dangerous Alliance : Paul Heyman, the Undertaker, Batista, the Motor City Machine Guns

the Four Horseman
Ric Flair, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, HHH, Shawn Michaels

Pay Per Views
Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam, Survivor Series (There will be "specials" like Saturday Night's Main Event, except a pay per view style format, basically a PPV for free concept.. more on that later)

That's the main info so far, i'll post the card for Wrestlemania shortly, and we can get this thing started.. again, for how long.. I have no clue.

WWF PRESENTS..

WRESTLEMANIA
LIVE! From the Skydome in Toronto Ontario, Canada

World Wrestling Federation Championship:

Mr. Kennedy (Champion) vs. the Undertaker
Kennedy won the World Championship at the last Summer Slam after cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase, defeating Randy Orton for the Championship. the Undertaker formed an alliance with Paul Heyman and was determined to regain his supremacy within the WWF. He won the Royal Rumble and, incidentally, help Mr. Kennedy gain some momentum for a face turn, whether it sticks following 'Mania remains to be seen. Kennedy says despite his antics, he's run his matches on his own, because he's more of a man than the Undertaker. 'Taker, of course, wants respect and says he will humble Kennedy before 70,000+ and the Era of Darkness will begin once again, this time with no end.

Grudge Match/No DQ
"Stonecold" Steve Austin vs. Matt Hardy "Version 1"
This all started when Matt Hardy turned on his brother Jeff following War Games, which featured Bret Hart, Kurt Angle on the team with the Hardys against the Dangerous Alliance. Jeff took the loss for his team and Matt said he wanted to known as a winner when his career is over, thus attacking Jeff and putting him out of action for an undisclosed amount of time. A few weeks later, as Steve Austin delivered a promo about his quest to become champion again, Matt interrupted and berated Austin, telling him to step aside and allow the "NEW" Matt Hardy to take over. Austin disagreed, of course, and the verbal battles soon turned physical to the point Austin demanded Hardy at the Royal Rumble. A week before the Rumble, Matt hits on Austin's wife in the Parking Lot of the arena on RAW and Austin goes beserk, attacking Matt in the parking lot and leaving him laid out. Matt shows up at the Rumble and has Austin arrested for assault, creating massive heat and securing this feud atleast through the biggest show of the year. Austin got bailed and granted this match, the NO DQ stipulation added to let them both just go at it. Will Austin finally get his revenge or will Matt Hardy take the biggest step of his career?

Who really is the best?
Bret "the Hitman" Hart vs. "the Olympic Hero" Kurt Angle
Basic build here, as Kurt formed a team with the Hitman to fit the Dangerous Alliance, but quickly grew tired and jealous of Bret's constant description of being the Best There Is, was, and ever will be. Angle is out to prove that Bret is no match for his 3 I's and that his ability far surpasses the Hitman. The Hitman is obviously out to defend the moniker, and his pride.. as being the best tends to put you a pedestal you don't want to get down from.

Grudge Match
Randy Orton vs. "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles
This has been an on going feud, with Styles beating Orton at the last Wrestlemania for the World Title and Orton defeating Styles at Summer Slam to regain it. Orton lost the title to Kennedy post match, and was injured in the process. When he returned at the Royal Rumble, he eliminated AJ Styles in route to being the last man standing with the Undertaker. AJ cost Orton the match and the feud of the year last year began again. Styles wants Orton out of the WWF for good and Orton is as defiant as ever. These two men clash, one more time, to determine who shines and who fades away.

Shawn Michaels vs. the Rock
This match stems from a Horsemen beatdown on the Rock for his refusal to join the group. Michaels in particular, got some extra shots in and ran down the Rock as being too big for his own good and that he'd personally drive his ass back to Hollywood if the Horsemen couldn't end his career for good. Rock challenged Michaels to put his money where his mouth is and have the one on one match fans have been wanting to see for years. Will the people's champ win on the grandest stage or will HBK prove him to be a box office bust?

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championships
Beer Money (Robert Roode and James Storm, Champions) vs. the Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
This is basically the Dangerous Alliance wanting ultimate supremacy in the WWF and get all the titles within their stable. MCMG are hungry and have attacked Beer Money many times. Storm and Roode vow to get revenge and promise the ref showing the Guns the belts before the bell rings is the closest they will ever get to the gold.

"the Icon" Sting vs. "the Animal" Batista
Batista put Bret Hart out of action for months then became the hired muscle for Heyman's Dangerous Alliance. Batista has swore to take down everyone on the roster that thinks they have what it takes to beat him or the Alliance. Sting answered the challenge and Batista told Sting that unlike Bret Hart, he will not return after the beating he receives at 'Mania. Sting says he will never give up... but if his livelihood is in danger by the hands of the Animal, will he go back on that statement? Or will 70,000, sure to be in his corner, get him to the victory?

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship:

John Cena (Champion) vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rob Van Dam
Cena beat Benoit for the belt at Survivor Series after a low blow and the F-U. Cena beat RVD at Royal Rumble after hitting him with the belt. Management declared that although Cena won, he didn't prove that he was a dominant champion by cheating. Therefore, they made a triple threat match for Mania, where Cena can eliminate himself from the match if he gets disqualified. Basically, the match continues on a Cena DQ. RVD and Benoit are seemingly out for blood, revenge, and the belt after the embarrasment Cena has caused and his cheating ways are really under their skin. Will Cena be able to survive and leave Toronto with the belt?

Six-Man Tag Match
Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Triple H vs. Terry Funk, Raven, Mick Foley
Flair completely berates hardcore wrestling and begs for the real wrestlers to stand up and unite to create a better tomorrow for the WWF. He says more people should embody what the Horsemen are all about. Insert Funk, Raven, and Foley.. the complete opposite from the limos, money, fast lane lifestyle that comes with being a Horseman. Foley says what they do is no more or no less than what Flair and company do, they just have a different way of expressing themselves. Verbal wars continue, soon leading to massive brawls between the hardcore legends and the Horsemen, forcing management to make this match to finally get this this under control and in the ring. Foley recruited Raven and Funk for his cause to prove that the Horsemen aren't holier than thou, and that their lifestyle makes them no better than the rest of us. Can the Horsemen end Foley's crusade to bring them down? Will Foley, Funk, and Raven prove that status doesn't matter? Find out at Wrestlemania!

Results as soon as I can.. sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back