WWE's Sexiest Woman

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This thread, in some ways, may not be the most PC in the world but I do think it's about something most of us think about at one point in time and it's something that we don't really talk about very often. Simply put, whether it's the main roster, NXT or NXT UK, who is the hottest, sexiest woman in all of WWE and why?

As I said, to one degree or another, this is something that most of us have thought about, we probably think about it quite often, in fact, because WWE is populated by a large number of, frankly, very attractive women wearing skimpy outfits who often have larger than life personalities, charisma, intelligence and/or that little something extra that's harder to define.

There is no "wrong answer" as what makes a woman sexy can be as subjective as what counts as quality in pro wrestling, maybe even far more subjective than that, so have a little fun.

Actually, I don’t think it’s a proper time...
I try to look a little more, and you normally are gonna see some really strange details about everybody.

If I have to say one WWE Women I would Kiss, one I would marry and one I would dump (IIconics Ride Along):
-Kiss: Toni Storm
-Marry: Ember Moon
-Dump: Mandy Rose

Jeezo. This won't end well.

Moved to the Bar Room for obvious reasons.

I'll bite. This is easy, it is Mandy Rose. She is more pretty than sexy but she's still sexier than every other woman on the rosters. She is best described as impossibly beautiful. All time is probably Trish. She wasn't impossibly beautiful, but had the right combination of pretty, skanky, and boobs. I like boobs.

And I don't feel bad, dirty, or wrong putting this opinion on a near dead wrestling forum. The world will go on. The female race will not be forced to go in to submission.

:boobs:<- this is still a default smiley on the forums. Like I'm all for having an intelligent discussion about women here without resorting to the "which one is hotter" topic, but to be completely fair it's not like we uphold our own standards that much here.

And I'd say Ember Moon. Her whole look is genuinely captivating. Shame she doesn't really have a story to go with the appearance though.

for me it has always been lita and even now it still is she is beautiful and the tats make her even hottier, and like wine she has only got better with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back