• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE's big F-U to Wrestlemania Travel Package Fans

jrocko1981

Dark Match Winner
I noticed today on WWE.com that Special Wrestlemaia 27 Axxess VIP Sessions will be taking place with such Superstars as Randy Orton, John Cena, Edge, Triple H, Rey, Mysterio, The Undertaker, Miz & Alex Riley, & HBK. The VIP sessions cost $75 while General Admission cost $35, The issue is that I along with a number of other fans have ordered the Wrestlemania Travel Package and one of the things included are tickets to 2 separate axxess sessions however according to WWE our tickets are only General Admission ones

The WrestleMania Axxess tickets included in the packages are the general admission tickets.
VIP tickets are limited and purchase can be made from ticketmaster.com
Thank you.

That means if I want to get a VIP session with The Undertaker for example I have to pay $75 for a Ticket to the session I'll ALREADY be at as part of my package. I just feel like this is bad business for WWE to do this considering I already paid almost $1,000 for the package already and Platinum package fans paid even more. Has anyone here bought a package and if so what are your opinions on this matter.

I wish I had the money to go to one of these...I agree though. If you are already there, if nothing else they should charge a flat "at the door" rate of like $10 for people who can prove they got the package. I don't think you should have to pay full price IN ADDITION to the price already payed for the package.

I wish I had the money to go to one of these...I agree though. If you are already there, if nothing else they should charge a flat "at the door" rate of like $10 for people who can prove they got the package. I don't think you should have to pay full price IN ADDITION to the price already payed for the package.

Even if they said we only had to pay the difference of the two prices which would be $40 ($75-$35) I wouldn't complain since these are some of WWE's All-Time Great Superstars and this chance may not come again but to pay the whole amount is not fair at all and will make me question ever buying this package again.

I got the platinum package for WM 19 and 22. I was happy with everything.

If I understand you right, you have to pay $75 for each VIP session? Or is it $75 gets you all sessions?

Really having to pay extra for stuff not in travel packages is nothing new. When ever you pay to go to cons you have to pay to get in then pay extra to get autographs. So if you look at it that way, that is what you are doing. Plus really if WWE gave people who got the package all the VIP tickets they wouldn't have any to sell.

I got the platinum package for WM 19 and 22. I was happy with everything.

If I understand you right, you have to pay $75 for each VIP session? Or is it $75 gets you all sessions?

Really having to pay extra for stuff not in travel packages is nothing new. When ever you pay to go to cons you have to pay to get in then pay extra to get autographs. So if you look at it that way, that is what you are doing. Plus really if WWE gave people who got the package all the VIP tickets they wouldn't have any to sell.

I know each day's session is $75 for VIP but I'm not sure if each Superstar is separate or not. I'm not saying I'm unhappy with the package as it was but to add this after the fact is not right.(My Opinion like it or not). I understand what you're saying about your packages in the past but WWE has not offered VIP Packages like this in the past at axxess and I feel for the money spent we should be entitled to the VIP passes as part of our package. Also correct me if I'm wrong but usually when you by a Package/VIP deal(any Event not just Wrestling) the reason you are paying more over General admission tickets is because it includes special bonuses such as this. There would still be VIP tickets to sell to the general public just like when the actual Wrestlemania Tickets went on sale you could still buy ringside seats even though Platinum Package holder also have ringside seats.

Below is the VIP Schedule.

General Admission - $35*
VIP - $75* - Includes a special VIP Meet & Greet with Autograph Signing, and more!

VIP Schedule
Thursday, March 31
8:00 - 10 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar Randy Orton

Friday, April 1
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar John Cena
8:30 - 10:00 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar Edge

Saturday, April 2
Session 1 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar Triple H
Session 2 (1:10 - 3:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio
Session 2 (3:10 - 5:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar The Undertaker

Sunday, April 3
Session 1 (8:30 - 10:30 a.m.): Meet WWE Superstar The Miz with Alex Riley
Session 1 (10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Meet 2011 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Shawn Michaels

Talent subject to change.

*Does not include fees or taxes
Children 3 years and younger - FREE

WrestleMania Axxess Session Schedule
Thursday, March 31: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday, April 1: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 2: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 2: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 2: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 3: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 3: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

This is an occasion where is sucks to be the early bird, but unfair , not at all. You paid for specific accommodations when you bought the travel package, so when they go and add events to the weekend of course you are going to pay for them. and you have just as equal a chance as any fan that goes that weekend that sounds fair to me.

My Tickets for Wrestlemania 27 for my friend and I cost 75$ each for a total of 187$. Now how much did you pay for the Travel Package? How much are the tickets for Axxess?

I'm going in a group of three so it was $876 each. The more people who go in a group the lower the price for each person up to four people. We receive axxess tickets for 2 different sessions as well as hall of fame tickets and a morning madness session with 2 Superstars/Divas. Again I'm not complaining about the package its a good deal I just don't like how they handled the VIP Sessions I thought the Travel Package was VIP.

BTW Where are your seats located? I won't know anything(Seating wise) until the package gets mailed to me.

I understand (sort of) but it would be imposssssssible for WWE to have options for every little specific thing in the package, that's why it's extremely important to know what you're buying. You argued about not getting every little bonus thing even though you bought VIP but when you're going to something as big as WM, either the package for everything everything would be too much or WWE would be losing tons of money from the VIP packages.

Have you even called WWE or who-ever is in-charge of the packages to see if it's possible to switch?

I understand (sort of) but it would be imposssssssible for WWE to have options for every little specific thing in the package, that's why it's extremely important to know what you're buying. You argued about not getting every little bonus thing even though you bought VIP but when you're going to something as big as WM, either the package for everything everything would be too much or WWE would be losing tons of money from the VIP packages.

Have you even called WWE or who-ever is in-charge of the packages to see if it's possible to switch?

I think the money that is paid for each package the most expensive going for over $1200 more than makes up for the $75 WWE would lose by including the VIP axxess tickets as opposed to the General Admission ones. Every package Platinum/Gold/Silver Sold Out so i don't think WWE will be losing any money. I did email WWE and I received the response that I put in my first post. There really is nothing to switch because no matter which sessions I chose(Friday Night/Sat Afternoon) I still have to pay for the VIP Sessions that I want. To me if they were not going to add this then at least give Travel Package buyers the chance to Upgrade our tickets or something otherwise I will have 2 axxess tickets for the SAME Session. The Bottom line is I'm still going to go there, enjoy myself and have the time of my life and if I have to pay the extra $75 to see Taker(one of my All-Time Favs) then I will but I still think it's wrong on their part to not include this with the Package and I'm not sure if I will do it again.

WWE is a business and a profitable one, now I understand where your coming from feeling hard done by but realistically WWE has done nothing wrong.

You bought their VIP TRAVEL Package with x, y & z as bonus' but none of them bonus' are for the VIP meet and greet, known WWE and their marketing team they'll have stated this and YOU didn't read it properly and now feel hard done by but this is your fault NOT WWE's.

If you're unhappy get your money back and make your own arrangements, might be cheaper and the money you MIGHT save MIGHT pay for you to go to this VIP meet & greet.

I think the money that is paid for each package the most expensive going for over $1200 more than makes up for the $75 WWE would lose by including the VIP axxess tickets as opposed to the General Admission ones. Every package Platinum/Gold/Silver Sold Out so i don't think WWE will be losing any money. I did email WWE and I received the response that I put in my first post. There really is nothing to switch because no matter which sessions I chose(Friday Night/Sat Afternoon) I still have to pay for the VIP Sessions that I want. To me if they were not going to add this then at least give Travel Package buyers the chance to Upgrade our tickets or something otherwise I will have 2 axxess tickets for the SAME Session. The Bottom line is I'm still going to go there, enjoy myself and have the time of my life and if I have to pay the extra $75 to see Taker(one of my All-Time Favs) then I will but I still think it's wrong on their part to not include this with the Package and I'm not sure if I will do it again.

I guess you didn't read the end my last post above:lol:

Just to correct you WWE NEVER said they were having VIP sessions UNTIL Friday so there was NOTHING for me to Misread or misunderstand. Myself and everyone that I've spoken too who Paid for the WM Packages feels the same way and not to be funny but if you paid almost $1000 and now have to pay even more for the same session you are already getting tickets for then you would be upset too. All I'm saying is that ALL the options should have been given to us when we paid for the package so that we knew what to expect.

I guess you didn't read the end my last post above:lol:

Just to correct you WWE NEVER said they were having VIP sessions UNTIL Friday so there was NOTHING for me to Misread or misunderstand. Myself and everyone that I've spoken too who Paid for the WM Packages feels the same way and not to be funny but if you paid almost $1000 and now have to pay even more for the same session you are already getting tickets for then you would be upset too. All I'm saying is that ALL the options should have been given to us when we paid for the package so that we knew what to expect.

So if WWE didn't announce this until recently why are you so butt hurt? they NEVER annouced it as part of your package so quit moaning and enjoy the Wrestlemania experience.

In order to meet Rey and Taker on Saturday, is the VIP required? Or does it just cut out the line?

Not only is VIP required but from what I'm hearing from people who brought tickets during the pre-sale you have to buy VIP tickets for EACH different superstar meaning $75 for Rey & $75 for Taker even though their at the same Axxess Session. It just seems like more and more BS is coming out of this but I guess its all about money:disappointed:

Well that sucks. So what does the General Admission get you? Do you get to meet anyone with it?

With General Admission there still a lot for you to do like see all the different exhibits and Calling your own match Its just instead of being able to See VIP's like Rey, Taker, Triple H etc you can get Pictures and Autographs from Mid-Carder and Diva's who vary depending on the day & time you go. I want to try and see at least one VIP maybe two but that depends on if you can by tickets at the door and they don't sell out online because I don't have the money right now to order online otherwise I guess I just have to be happy with who I see at my Morning Madness Session and my two Axxess sessions. Are u going to Wrestlemania? and if so Do u have the package or are u buying everything Separate?

I purchased the silver wrestlemania package for the third year in a row, for a group of four people. The WWE sent an e-mail out telling me that if I wanted to get VIP tickets I needed to let them know so I could get 4 different general admission tickets, and then I wouldn't have 4 separate tickets to the same session. This was in the middle of the week and tickets were already on presale. If I told them I was going to try and get the VIP tickets and switched my session but then I didn't get the VIP tickets I would just be screwed out of that session. The e-mail also notified me that I couldn't just switch my tickets that I had to use ticketmaster to purchase them. I went online at 10:00 am this morning and there were no VIP tickets left. How could they all be gone at 10:00 am on the dot? I called ticketmaster and the three representatives I talked to didn't even know what event I was talking about purchasing tickets for. You would think that these people were competent enough to do their jobs and that WWE would care a little more about their fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back