WWE Women's Championship -Michelle McCool VS Beth Phoenix(Extreme Makeover Match)

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member

So it seems Beth will finally get her shot at the title. I'm glad to see this happen because this is something that has been teased for months. McCool humiliated Phoenix tonight on Smackdown by smearing lipstick all over he face, and now Beth has a chance at revenge.

Now as far as the Extreme Makeover stipulation goes, I have no idea what WWE is going to do in regards to that. I've been looking on WWE.com, but they don't go into details. I'm sure the makeover stipulation will be something silly, but we'll just have to wait to see what WWE is going to do.

I fully expect McCool to get the win here. Beth won't win the title just yet because this feud will probably continue for a while. There's also probably going to be tons of interference from Layla and Vickie.

Who's your pick to win?

What do you think about the extreme makeover stipulation?

Having the belt on McCool is better than putting it back on Beth, simply because I like Vickie tagged up w/ LayCool. The more Vickie...the better. I mean...the "Hog Splash" is the best name for a finisher of all-time.

I somehow hope that Vickie comes out and ends up winning the belt.

Beth will lose the match, which will include some crazy stip, that will cause her to have to "pretty up" like Lay-Cool... Now that Mickie is gone (boohoo I loved her little belly), they will have to build up a few other divas. And by putting her over Beth, who could kill her for fun, it makes her look more credible. And lets not forget Layla and EXCUSE ME on the outside. God, everytime I see that woman, I just know Eddie (RIP MAN, RIP) is rolling in his grave and would like to hit her with the the "Three Amigos". And there you have it.

McCool is gonna get the win here. I certainly hope so because she's been awesome with the belt. And to have Beth win it in their first match together doesn't seem like a good idea as I'd like to see a longer feud with a few matches between them. If Beth wins, that's the be all end all of the feud. Beth gets her revenge on the crap Flawless has been giving her and you can't really keep a feud going when the payoff has already happened.

I think it also needs to keep going cause what other face Diva does SmackDown have to take on McCool for the title? Tiffany? No way. Not yet. Unless Eve or Gail Kim get traded in the Draft, Beth is and should be the only one gunning for the title.

It might just be an no holds barred match for divas. The tables replaced with iron boards, the steel chairs with pillows, tacks with lipstick, kendo sticks with slippers.

I'm kinda going for Beth on this one. McCool's had it for quite some time now. Even with the draft coming up, I can see possibly maybe something happening and possibly her little stable maybe getting shaken up. Besides, I'm just a little over this whole Lay-Cool thing. It'd be nice to see Beth with the title again. I've missed seeing her with gold. :shrug:

Really, why even pretend to care about this match? Why even put this match on PPV? This will be a 3-5 minute match at best with horrible work. WWE needs to get its shit together as far as the Diva's division goes. Fire all of them with the exception of Beth, Gail, Nattie, Maryse and Michelle and revamp the division with ACTUAL female wrestlers that know how to work and aren't just pulling hair and doing cartwheels.

I will be taking a bathroom break or checking my email/facebook during this match.

Hopefully this turns out ok. Beth and Michelle can both wrestle so there's no reason why it shouldn't be good unless its made too silly.

I think Beth will win out on this one. McCool doesn't need the belt to be over as a heel, and they can push Beth to the moon with the belt on her

I've been waiting a LONG time for this match and feud.... however it has not lived up to my expectations. Hopefully the feud continues after this match. I'm a bit concerned about the match itself due to the "extreme makeover" stipulation. What exactly does that mean? I really hope it doesn't mean that the loser of the match gets their head shaved, that's already a stipulation for Punk if he loses HIS match. Beth and Michelle are two of the best divas and should have a match free of stipulation so that the fans can see one of the best possible diva matchups. As far as divas matches go this should be really good.... but the stipulation could potentially ruin it. As much as I would like Beth to win, I'm giving my prediction to Michelle because if she wins then she could get heel heat from the "extreme makeover" stipulation. This would severely tick off Beth's character, which continues the feud leading up to a Beth victory later on. The match could go either way, but my pick is Michelle this time.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Michelle will retain the Women's Championship.

Umm this match should be okay. The feud has been okay and at least there has been a story. That's quite hard to come by now a days in the diva division. The stipulation hasn't really explained which is should off been but oh well. Hopefully its not some wacky, loser has to be given a make over or some shit like that.

As for the winner I see Michelle winning to carry the feud on. As much as I would love to see Beth win as she is my favourite diva since Torrie Wilson, I don't see WWE putting the belt on her just yet. Hopefully they wait it out and then give it her in awesome feud ender, yeah I know I'm dreaming.

This will go on just before Batista and Cena and probably be the piss break of the PPV.

Well I won't say who won but serioulsy wha tis with all this negativity about the match?it was not bad and some of you does not even make sense at why It would have sucked.

Most said Michelle and Beth are among those who are the best of the female wreslters they have, and that they are good workers, yet again you said it would have been a piss break or it would suck. Shouldn't logic predict that since to have 2 of the best workers the prediction shouldd be asolid bout? I know that it didn't happen with Gail VS Mickie at Raw but still...

All in all it was not a bad match, just the crowd was not too much into it, but the bout was for the time it was given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back