wwe vs Tna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan adams

Pre-Show Stalwart
say tna was bought by wwe and they where able to get all the wrestlers to come over to the company and they did invasion like story how would you guys book the ppv. This is how I would.
Main event
John cena vs AJ Styles for the wwe championship This is match I have always wanted to see.

Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton for the TNA title I just think this would be a great match.

Sting vs Shawn Michaels this is my personal dream match I have always wanted to see these two go one on one.

Edge vs Kurt Angle for the whc I know we have seen this but i think it would awesome to see again

Undertaker vs abyss vs kane vs Matt morgan vs Mick Foley vs jeff hardy in a monster balls match this would be cool way to get other big names on the show.

Rey mysterio vs Christopher Daniels in a ladder match for the ic title tell me this wouldn't be a show stealer.

Jeff Jarret vs MVP for the us title I think they would work well together.

Evan borne vs Jay lethal for the X Division title this would be just an awesome match

say tna was bought by wwe and they where able to get all the wrestlers to come over to the company and they did invasion like story how would you guys book the ppv. This is how I would.
Main event
John cena vs AJ Styles for the wwe championship This is match I have always wanted to see.

Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton for the TNA title I just think this would be a great match.

Sting vs Shawn Michaels this is my personal dream match I have always wanted to see these two go one on one.

Edge vs Kurt Angle for the whc I know we have seen this but i think it would awesome to see again

Undertaker vs abyss vs kane vs Matt morgan vs Mick Foley vs jeff hardy in a monster balls match this would be cool way to get other big names on the show.

Rey mysterio vs Christopher Daniels in a ladder match for the ic title tell me this wouldn't be a show stealer.

Jeff Jarret vs MVP for the us title I think they would work well together.

Evan borne vs Jay lethal for the X Division title this would be just an awesome match

I would rather see aj styles vs rey mysterio , i dont feel that aj is at cenas level.
For samoa joe..if wwe bought tna...samoa joe would just walk in front of vince mcmahon and he would say YOUR FIRRRRED. or have him go against big daddy v ..the battle of the fattys
for sting..the dream list will never end there.
and for kurt angle nothing would really get my attention for this because hes not fresh for wwe
i dont really watch tna..i tryed to but it got boaring with the same thing with the mem every time and sting being a tweener so i stoped watching and im not sure what a monster balls match is...but sounds kinky
jeff jerret would be interesting to see in wwe now..some with sting the dream list could go on for a wile with that
evan bourne, didnt he leave tna?

Sting vs. Undertaker......Not a dream match but 2 Legends in their own right

Hardys vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Ladder Match)

Jack Swagger vs. Kurt Angle......Very entertaining Match

5 Divas vs. 5 Knockouts ...Dont care which ones lol hahaha

Edge and Christian vs. Team 3D (No DQ)....The memories

DX vs. Kip & BG James....... former DX members in one match but probably be one of the worst matches of the night lol hahaha (NOT DX's Fault)

Amazing Red vs. Rey Mysterio (Int. Title)

Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton (TNA and WWE Title)

TEAM WWE vs. TEAM TNA
John Cena, Chris Jericho, Batista, CM Punk and Big Show vs.
AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Booker T, Rhyno and Bobby Lashley

Matches I want to see in WWE, with TNA vs. WWE superstars are:

TEAM WWE VS. TEAM TNA
John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista vs. Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T & Bobby Lashley

-WWE Main Eventers vs. The Main Event Mafia of TNA with Lashley. This should be dubbed the InAugural Brawl.

Undertaker vs. Sting - What should be a Wrestlemania match resulting in Undertaker continuing his streak. It may not be as big as HBK vs. Taker but it would be something people WANTED to see.

CRUISERWIGHT/X-DIVISION BATTLE ROYAL
Team WWE-Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Evan Bourne, Finley & Hornswoggle

vs.

Team TNA- AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt & Consequences Creed

-Chuck Hornswoggle in their for some comedic action.

Christian vs. Mick Foley
In an Extreme Rules for the ECW Championship. King of Hardcore vs. Caprtain Charisma.

Kane vs. Abyss
The next Inferno Match.

All your cards suck ass. TNA sucks and have no competition wit WWE whatsoever... And this thread was a waiste of time it sux and this would never happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back