WWE vs TNA; who has the better roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
I created this just for fun and is not meant to create a war of WWE fan boys against TNA fanboys. This is for the real fans who watch both great shows.

Who's roster do you prefer better?

TNA:
AJ Styles (my fav wrestler)
Abyss/joseph park
Austin Aries
Alex silva
Bobby roode
Bully ray
Chris sabin
Christian York
Christopher Daniels
Crimson
D.O.C
Devon
Douglas Williams
Eric young( I miss super eric)
Garret bischof
Gunner
Hernandez
James storm
Jay bradley
Jeff Hardy
Jesse Godderz
Jesse sorenson
Joey ryan
Kazarian
Kenny king
King mo
Kurt angle
Magnus
Matt morgan
Mike knox
Mrmanderson
Robbie e
Robbie t
Rob van dam
Rockstar spud
Sam shaw
Samoa joe(gonna kill u)
sting
Wes brisco
Zema ion
Gail kim(HOT)
Madison rayne
Mickie james
Mrs.tessmacher
Tara
Tailer hendrix
Velvet sky

WWE:
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
Shamus (World Champion)
Santino Marella (US Champion)
Primo
Epico
Alberto Del Rio
Brock Lesner
Christian
Cody Rhodes (Intercontinental Champion)
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
The Great Khali
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Laurinaitis
Kofi Kingston (Tag Team Champion)
Lord Tensai
Mark Henrey
The Miz
R-Truth (Tag Team Champion)
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Teddy Long
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
A.W.
Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Darren Young
David Otunga
Drew Mcintyer
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Michael Mcgillicutty
Ryback
Ted Dibiase
Titus O'Neil
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu
Beth Phoenix
Cameron (Clay's dancer)
AJ
Aksana
Eve Torres
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Layla (Divas Champion)
Lilian Garcia
Maxine
Naomi (Clay's Dancers)
Natalya
Rosa Mendes
Tamina Snuka
Vickie Guerrero

I believe TNA has the better roster, and its WWEs fault.
WWE has way too many jobbers.

Wos roster do u like better?

It is difficult to judge because they are different companies with different approaches towards entertainment. For example, AJ styles is the greatest superstar in the history of TNA - would be a lowly mid-carder in WWE. Not because he isn't talented but because he misses some vital skills that are need to be a star in the WWE.

The WWE roster has far greater depth in my opinion and most of their roster would be big stars in TNA. Guys like Rhodes, Swagger, Barret, Tyson Kidd would be main-eventers in TNA. Conversely, a mid-carder in TNA lets say Robbie E and a lot of the X-division stars would get nowhere in the WWE.

I'm in love with how strikingly original this thread is.

Way to go OP.

As for who has the better roster...

Both have talent, WWE has more by quantity(bigger company with more TV time to fill). Beyond that this is just an opinion thread that will do nothing beyond create the fanboy war you stated you hoped to avoid.

This is not even a question of opinion. You dont have to be fan of either to know that WWE has the best of the best on their roster. Hell John Cena and the Rock are far more successful entertainers and appeal to many more people than the entire TNA roster. Then you go add Lesner, Taker, HHH and thats icing on the cake. And then you have the full time guys like Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback- how can you even compare the two.

Sure TNA has Hogan- but Hogan alone does not beat the Rock- he may come close very close but Hogan is just not enough.

I would say TNA has the better wrestlers,but they lose by default because they have Hulk Hogan.WWE has a few great wrestlers but Vince don't want wrestlers.some of the problem with TNA is that both have bad mic skills,the booking sucks,and it feels like lucha libre wrestling where spots are forced.

This is not even a question of opinion. You dont have to be fan of either to know that WWE has the best of the best on their roster. Hell John Cena and the Rock are far more successful entertainers and appeal to many more people than the entire TNA roster. Then you go add Lesner, Taker, HHH and thats icing on the cake. And then you have the full time guys like Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback- how can you even compare the two.

Sure TNA has Hogan- but Hogan alone does not beat the Rock- he may come close very close but Hogan is just not enough.

Well, that depends of you. I am personnaly don't like Hulk Hogan and The Rock, I like him but I rather see guys like Austin Aries, Sheamus, Bobby Roode, Ryback,... some new guys who give a fresh product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back