WWE Tribute To The Troops 2010 LD on 12/18: It's Time To Pay Tribute!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

True Tribute

No one deserves our thanks more than the brave men and women who serve in our Armed Forces. That’s why Slim Jim and WWE are joining forces to pay Tribute to the Troops. You can do your part by saying "thank you" with an e-mail or a letter to a member of the U.S. Military.

And be sure to tune in on Dec.18 for WWE's eighth annual Tribute to the Troops holiday special. Superstars and Divas from both Raw and SmackDown join celebrity guests such as Diddy-Dirty Money, Cedric the Entertainer, Modern Family's Ariel Winter, The View's Sherri Shepherd, country sensation Trace Adkins and Miss USA Rima Fakih to honor those who proudly fight in the name of freedom. The most patriotic show of the year kicks off at 9/8 CT on NBC.

[YOUTUBE]6HoS6bh60tM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week on Raw and SmackDown!:

Dave & BustednnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnSunday Prelude?nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnThe winners Are...

For the second straight week, Randy Orton turned the tables on WWE Champion The Miz, plunging one of The Awesome One's comrades through a table. The latest victim: Film star and former WCW Champion David Arquette, who felt The Viper's pre-Tables Match wrath.

When World Heavyweight Champion Kane interfered in the main event, he wound up getting Speared from Edge. Is it a sign of things to come when The Big Red Monster defends his World Title in a Fatal 4-Way Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at WWE TLC?

The biggest award show in entertainment took over Monday Night Raw, as all of WWE celebrated the 2010 Slammy Awards. Who took home the golden grapplers for the greatest achievements and moments of the year?

I wonder if this show will be not shit this year. It would be cool if they made this show a big deal on a year to year basis

Having it in Texas instead of going around the world might help with that. Gives you more people to have there and less fatigue.

I mean, if they are gonna start to stay stateside on a yearly basis, there is no reason to not make it a serious / possibly live show.

Apparently there are two versions of this show. Tonight is a 1 hour version and Wednesday will be the 2 hour version. Interesting indeed.

Well I'm doing the 08 one at the moment and there isn't much to talk about. There are two matches, one of which went 5 minutes. Not much to review.

Definitely liking this better than the others so far. Song would be better with just the girls' part but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back