WWE: The Decade's Rebeginning

The Insano Shiekh

Certified Mother Lover
Hello everyone...This is my new Book This thread where I will post my version of booking beginning January 1st, 2011. The roster I will post will be up to date as of today, July 13th, 2010. The roster for both shows (RAW and Smackdown) will be posted below, and I won't really follow the actual date of New Year's Day. And also, the Nexus stable will be disbanded.

RAW Roster:

Alicia Fox (Diva's Champion)

Brie Bella

Chris Jericho

Darren Young

David Hart Smith (Unified Tag Team Champion)

David Otunga

Edge

Evan Bourne

Eve

Ezekiel Jackson

Gail Kim

Goldust

Heath Slater

Jerry Lawler

Jey Uso

Jillian

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

John Morrison

Justin Gabriel

Mark Henry

Maryse

Melina

Michael Cole

Michael Tarver

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Primo

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Santino Marella

Sheamus (WWE Champion)

Skip Sheffield

Tamina

Ted Dibiase, Jr.

The Miz (U.S. Champion)

Triple H

Tyson Kidd (Unified Tag Team Champion)

Vladimir Kozlov

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder

RAW Background Information: The current champions have all just come out of some of the biggest feuds in WWE history, while the Hart Dynasty is still active, the Uso's are currently holding knives to their brother's necks after numerous failed attempts at getting the Unified Tag Team Championships. The Miz has become one of the longest reigning United States Champions in WWE history, and won the Money in the Bank ladder match, and has become even more arrogant. Meanwhile, John Cena and Randy Orton are engaged in a heated feud with Sheamus and Edge, although John Cena, Randy Orton, and Edge are all three competitors in the Royal Rumble. Alicia Fox is preparing for the biggest title defense of her life, against 5 divas (Maryse, Jillian, Eve, Natalya, and Tamina, now full-time women wrestlers). At the Royal Rumble. Triple H returned in December, and is preparing to rise back to the top.

Smackdown Roster:

The Big Show

Caylen Croft (Mainly in FCW)

Chavo Guerrerro

Chris Masters

Christian

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

Curt Hawkins

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Jack Swagger

JTG

Kane

Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Champion)

LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool: Women's Champions)

Luke Gallows

Matt Hardy

MVP

Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight Champion)

Shad Gaspard

Trent Barretta (Mainly in FCW)

Tyler Reks

The Undertaker

Vance Archer

Smackdown Background Information: Rey Mysterio has finally regained his World Heavyweight Championship from Money in the Bank winner Drew McIntyre, and now the two are in a heated feud to see who will walk into Wrestlemania the World Heavyweight Champion. Kofi Kingston has finally appeared on television after being stripped of the Intercontinental Championship because of being revealed as the attacker of The Undertaker, and is now facing supernatural attacks from the newly reformed Brothers of Destruction. LayCool have been the longest reigning Co-Women's Champions in WWE history because of minimum defenses by Co-GM Vickie Guerrerro, and their "bodyguard" Kaval (who is receiving maximum pay for his services). Also, things are starting to heat up for who will qualify for the Royal Rumble, as Luke Gallows is looking to take the Royal Rumble win for himself, while CM Punk wants Luke Gallows to assist him.

220px-WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

January 1st, 2010.

The show opens up to "Burn it to the Ground", the theme of RAW, as many fireworks explode on the stage and on the titantron, the year "2011" is shown as the new year kicks off.

After the camera slides across the arena showing many thousands of screaming fans, the commentators, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, show up on the screen.

Jerry Lawler: Hello everyone and welcome to the first WWE Show of the new year, RAW, THE brand of the WWE!

Michael Cole: Yes, everyone, hello! I'm Michael Cole joined by my colleague Jerry Lawler, and what a show we have for you tonight! In our main event, it will be possibly the biggest 10-Man Tag Team Match ever!

Jerry Lawler: That's right! Tonight, it will be John Cena, Randy Orton, The Hart Dynasty's Tyson Kidd and David Hard Smith and their former rival Jimmy Uso going up against the WWE Champion Sheamus, Edge, Jey Uso, Wade Barrett, and Mr. Money in the Bank, The Miz!

Michael Cole: We're sure to be in for a treat, but let's get this action under way, because right now, we have a Royal Rumble qualifying match to kick the night off!

"I Came To Play" blares throughout the arena as the crowd starts to boo loudly. Suddenly, The Miz pops out onto the stage and the crowd goes wild with boos. In The Miz's left hand is the RAW Money in the Bank Briefcase, and in his right hand is the United States Championship. The Miz struts down to the ring with a large smirk on his face as he taunts the crowd. He walks up into the steps and holds up the United States Title and steps in the ring. The Miz pushes Justin Roberts away and grabs the microphone. The crowd boos him loduly.

The Miz: Oh, shut up! Do you realize who you're all booing? You're booing the man who's going to be the first ever United States Champion and WWE Champion, the man who WILL main event Wrestlemania! Maybe I'll even walk into Wresltemania the WWE Champion, who knows? But tonight...I'm going to qualify for the Royal Rumble, because I'M THE MIZ! AND I'M...AWEEEESSSOMMMMEEE!

The crowd once again boos as "I Came to Play" blares again. After a short silence, "Bourne to Fly" blares, and the crowd goes wild. Out comes Evan Bourne, and after throwing up the peace sign, Bourne sprints to the ring and tries to attack The Miz, only to be held back by the referee.

Jerry Lawler: Evan Bourne is ITCHING to get at The Miz, not only to shut him up, but to get a spot in the Royal Rumble, and now he will get his chance!

The bell rings, and the two men lock up. The Miz uses his strength advantage to slam Evan Bourne to the floor. The Miz backs up and goes for a kick, but runs into a Drop-Toe Hold from Evan Bourne. Bourne runs to the turnbuckle, hops on the second rope, and performs a diving 360 Splash onto the charging Miz, leaving the fans in awe.

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler: Wow!

Jerry Lawler: Look at the pure athleticism of Bourne! He capitalized on such a small move, and now he has the upper hand!

Bourne and Miz once again lock up. This time, Bourne rolls up Miz in a School Boy Pin. The Referee counts to two before The Miz manages to kick out. The Miz gets up, bounces off of the ropes and goes to clothesline Evan Bourne, but Bourne reverses with a devastating Spinning Heel Kick. Miz looks to be down for the count, and Evan Bourne runs up to the turnbuckle, and looks positioned for a Shooting Star Press! But, before he can do that, Sheamus jumps the barrier and tries to drag Evan Bourne down by his foot! While the referee tries to get Sheamus out, Edge slides into the ring unnoticed! But Evan Bourne still dives for the Shooting Star Press, but after the flip he is met with a Spear from Edge! And Edge slides out just as unnoticed as he was when he entered, as Sheamus backs off! Now Miz is up, picks Bourne up and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz lays down on Bourne and tries to commit the pin! The referee counts, 1, 2, 3, and the match is over! Once again, "I Came to Play" blares, while the fans almost boo the roof off as Miz celebrated.

Jerry Lawler: How dirty was that? The Miz cheated!

Michael Cole: Well, there's nothing we can do about it now, because The Miz is going to the Royal Rumble!

The camera fades to a commercial break.

We return to the show, seeing The Miz backstage, only to be met by Sheamus and Edge.

Sheamus: Hey, Miz, don't you think you owe us something?

The Miz: Actually, "fella", I don't. Yeah, you may have helped me a bit, but I would have won regardless, because I'M THE MIZ, AND I'M..AWES-

Edge: Yeah, whatever, cut the crap, okay, Miz? We came here to give you an ultimatum. You see, Ronald McDonald and I are only part time associates, but we're here to make an impact while we're partners. Now listen, either you take that Money in the Bank briefcase and cash it in on Rey Mysterio this Friday on Smackdown and stay out of my way, or you lose it...got it? I've done it before, and all I have to do is go talk to Vince and get a match between me and you and I'll take the only piece of pride you have left. Got it?

The Miz: Oh yeah, I got it, but my only question is...do you understand this?

After saying that, The Miz slaps Edge and nails Sheamus in the head with the United States Title. Then, while Edge chases after him, Miz escapes into the parking lot, as the camera fades to commercial.

Okay guys, I'll finish up the show in two days, because I would not to make it look like I'm boosting my post count, so be looking out for it if you liked the show so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back