Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Survivor_Series_2015.jpeg

Event: WWE Survivor Series 2015
Date: November 22, 2015
Venue: Philips Arena
City: Atlanta, Georgia

You know the drill keep it all in here and as the mods say no spamming or trolling. This is a NO-SPAM zone!!

My Card Predictions:
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) Seth Rollins (c) vs. Roman Reigns

Team Wyatt (Wyatt,Strowman,Harper,Rowan,Taker) vs. Team Ambrose or Team Kane

(WWE Tag Team Championships) The Uso's vs. Sheamus/Barrett vs. The Dudley's vs. The New Day (c)

Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze

(WWE Intercontinental Championship) Kevin Owens (c) vs. Rusev vs. Ryback

(WWE United States Championship) Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger (if heel), Big Show (if face)

Cesaro vs. Stardust

(WWE Diva's Championship) Paige vs. Charlotte (c)

Based off of what we saw last night, my initial thought for Taker at Mania is this:

Team Wyatt: Bray, Strowman, Harper and Rowan
vs
Team Taker: Taker, Kane, Reigns and Ambrose

I think this would have the feel of a main event Survivor Series style match and allows them to put a proper end to the Reigns/Ambrose v Wyatt's stuff since we didn't have the tag match at HIAC. This would probably keep Rollins out of the main event for a 2nd ppv in a row unless they go right to the Rollins/Trips stuff tonight on Raw. If not then there isn't much in the way of challengers for Rollins. Maybe Cesaro or Del Rio, but outside of those guys its tough to see a potential opponent for Rollins if the survivor series match I laid out is a go.

Here are my thoughts/predictions:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
(C) Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Traditional SS Match
Team Wyatt (Bray, Harper, Rowan, Strowman) vs Team Undertaker (Taker, Kane, Ambrose, Ryback)

US Title
(C) Alberto Del Rio w/Zeb Coulter vs Jack Swagger

Diva's Traditional SS Match (mix in any diva's you want)
Team Bella vs Team Charlotte

Traditional SS Match
Tyler Breeze, The Miz, Wade Barret, Sheamus, Rusev vs Ziggler, Cesaro, Neville, Uso's

Tag Team Tables Match
(C) The New Day vs The Dudley's

IC Title
(C) Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe or Finn Balor

World Title:-
Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns.

Traditional Survivor Series Match:-
The Wyatt Family vs Undertaker, Kane, Dean Ambose, Y2J.

US Title:-
Alberto Del Rio (C) vs Jack Swagger

Divas Survivor Series Match

Tag-Team Titles Elimination Match
The New Day (C) vs The Dudleys vs PTP vs Barrett/Sheamus.

IC Title:-
Kevin Owens (C) vs Ryback vs Rusev

Does anyone think if it is Team Undertaker against the Wyatt family, Lesnar will be a member of the Undertaker's team?

Well, this could be a very interesting year at Survivor Series. Before I get to a card, there is the question of which side Taker will be on, and where Reigns goes.

1) Taker being 'with' the Wyatts is not really in play, as far as I am concerned. It would mean that eventually Taker has to turn back and have a singles match with Bray. If you are going to do something like that I would want it dragged out as long as possible and that might mean as far as Mania(notice no one claims Taker buried Wyatt??). Taker did in Wyatt at Mania already, so I have to say no. With them starting out on opposite sides, it can get finished sooner.
2) Reigns will not be in a tag match against the Wyatts if WWE does anything that makes sense. The finality of their match last night means that they should not go anywhere near one another for a long time. Reigns made a comment about having a plan. I'd say he is moving into the title picture. For the record, I do not believe there is money in a Shield three way match, so I'd likely do it now and not at Mania as some fan boys around here think. The WWE won't do that though.
3) I think we will finally get our wish of having more traditional matches at Survivor Series. The Network is doing very well and die hards talk a lot about wanting the traditional matches back. I think it will happen.
My card:

Title match- Rollins vs Reigns: The need a big face for the champ, and they want Reigns to be it.
Traditional SS match- Team Wyatts (Bray, Stroman, Harper and Rowan) vs Team Taker ( Undertaker, Kane, Ambrose, Y2J): I see Jericho taking a powder during the match and feuding with Ambrose. Possibly, depending on how long he wants to go for, planting the seeds of Taker vs Jericho for Mania, although, I see it being Cena vs Taker.
Traditional SS match: Team Champs: New day, Owens and Del Rio vs Dudleys, Swagger and Samoa Joe (mystery NXT partner)
Traditional SS match: Stardust Section: Stardust, Ascension and Barrett vs Cesaro, Neville and the Luchas
Traditional Divas SS match: Team PCB and Nattie vs Brie, Fox, Sasha and Naomi

I think they'll do two SS series matches.

The obvious being the one with the Wyatt's. I imagine it'll be Wyatts vs the Brothers of Destruction/Ambrose/Jericho and as a previous poster stated could lead to Ambrose vs Jericho. I don't see Taker joining Wyatts because of it being the 25th anniversary of him so I doubt they'd have him as a heel for it. Reigns is seemingly finished with Wyatt as he beat him clean in a blowoff, so there's really no point in having him whereas Ambrose was supposed to have a match but it got cut so he has unfinished business.

There's been nothing on what the undercard SS match could be, but I'm predicting it'd be something like New Day (Kofi/Big E) and Rusev/Sheamus/Barret vs the Dudleys/Ryback/Neville and someone else seeing as Neville isn't doing anything, Ryback is done with Owens, and Cesaro could possibly be the #1 contender for the IC title. Plus it saves the tables match for TLC between New Day and Dudleys.

I think it leads to
Wyatt Family
(Bray; Braun; Luke; Erick)
vs
Team Undertaker
(Undertaker; Kane; ? ; ?)
Two spots are left to be filled...
Maybe Ambrose.... And Randy If he is fit....
Or Jericho thus leading To Ambrose vs Jericho...

Singles Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (C) vs Sheamus

Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship where Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose are not allowed to pin or submit Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins (C) vs Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns

(*) - Roman wins the No.1 contenders tournament on Raw and then starts to feud with Rollins. Then Ambrose reminds everybody that he still hadn't got his deserved rematch after what happened at MITB and since then all he did is helping Reigns overcome the Wyatt Family. He asks The Authority to be a part of the match and they accept in one condition which is that Reigns and Ambrose cannot pin or submit Rollins for the win.

Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match
The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Braun Strowman & Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) vs Team Taker (The Undertaker & Kane & Randy Orton & RyBack).
* - Sole Survivor: The Undertaker

Team Owens (Kevin Owens & Sheamus & King Barrett & Rusev) vs Team Cesaro (Cesaro & Neville & The Colon Brothers).
* Sole Survivors - Sheamus and Kevin Owens

Singles Match
Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler

Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
Alberto Del Rio (C) vs Jack Swagger

Team Charlotte (Charlotte & Becky Lynch & Natalya & ???) vs Team Paige (Paige & Sasha Banks & Naomi & Tamina).
* Sole Survivor - Charlotte

Tag Team Turmoil Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day (C) vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Ascension vs The Lucha Dragons vs The Prime Time Players vs The Cosmic Awesomeness (The Miz and Stardust)

*Order of elimination:
1 - The Prime Time Players
2- The Ascension
3- The Lucha Dragons
4- The Cosmic Awesomeness
5- The New Day
Winners: The Dudley Boyz

WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns- Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns

WWE World Heavyweight Championship (cash-in)- Roman Reigns (c) vs Sheamus- Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus

Traditional Survivor Series 4 on 4 Elimination Tag Team Match- Team Wyatt (Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman) vs Team Taker (The Undertaker, Kane, Dean Ambrose, Ryback)- Winners: Team Taker (Sole Survivor: The Undertaker)

Traditional Survivor Series 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Team Match- Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Neville, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso) vs Team Breeze (Tyler Breeze, Sheamus, King Barrett, Rusev, Stardust)- Winners: Team Breeze (Sole Survivor: Tyler Breeze)

Traditional Survivor Series 4 on 4 Elimination Tag Team Match- Team Charlotte (Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Natalya, Bayley) vs Team Paige (Paige, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Sasha Banks)- Winners: Team Charlotte (Sole Survivors: Charlotte, Natalya)

WWE United States Championship- Alberto Del Rio (c) w/Zeb Colter vs Jack Swagger- Winner: Still WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Championship- Tag Team Turmoil- The New Day (c) vs Lucha Dragons vs The Dudley Boyz vs Primetime Players vs The Ascension- Winners: New WWE Tag Champions The Dudley Boyz

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Kevin Owens (c) vs Sami Zayn (returning)- Winner: Sami Zayn via DQ, still WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens

WWE Title
Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns

Looks like this is set. Have Sheamus interrupt and cash in, win the gold and then drop to Lesnar at the Rumble.

4 on 4 Match
Undertaker, Kane, Sting & Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Erik Rowan & Luke Harper

If Sting is healthy he would be a great addition to 'team Taker'. Dean Ambrose has been feuding with the Wyatts so makes sense he is thrown in there and will get a nice rub teaming with three legends.

4 on 4 Match
Jack Swagger, Cesaro, Fin Balor & Neville vs Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, King Barrett & Rusev

Swagger aligns himself with three immigrants who have embraced the American way of life etc. And they feud with four anti American immigrants. Daft storyline but probably will happen at some stage. At least the teams make sense creatively.

Singles Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

2015 Survivor Series

WWE WHC match
Seth Rollins (c) VS Roman Reigns

Team Wyatt VS Team Taker
Wyatt, Strouman, Harper & Rowan VS Taker, Kane, Lesnar & Cena

Dean Ambrose VS Randy Orton

U.S Championship match
Alberto Del Rio VS Jack Swagger

Divas Traditional SS match
Charlotte (c), Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Natalya & Bayley VS Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Paige & Naomi

Intercontinental Championship match
Kevin Owens VS Big Show

Traditional SS match
Sheamus, Barrett, Stardust & The Ascension VS Cesaro, Neville, Ryback & PTP

Tag Team Championship match
The New Day (c) VS The Dudley Boys

Dolph Ziggler VS Tyler Breeze

Pre-Show match
The Lucha Dragons VS R-Truth & Bo Dallas

I'v been waiting for this ppv, this used to be a great show but now they just don't put any thought into it anymore, Cena is absent which is fine and supposedly Orton will be absent which is also fine give them both a break, my card would be:

1) Kevin Owens (C) Vs Chris Jericho

I'v been waiting for this ppv, this used to be a great show but now they just don't put any thought into it anymore, Cena is absent which is fine and supposedly Orton will be absent which is also fine give them both a break, my card would be:

1) Kevin Owens (C) Vs Chris Jericho
Intercontinental Title Match. Great match to start the show off, with Owens retaining the title and being put over by Jericho.

2) The Dudley Boyz/ Lucha Dragons Vs The New Day & The Ascensions
8 Man Survivor Series Tag Team Match. I would have these 4 tag teams get together and have both members of the ND survive the match.

3) Charlotte (C) Vs Sasha Banks Vs Nikki Bella Vs Naomi Vs Paige Vs Natalia
Diva's Title Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match. I would have this on the card rather then have them in the traditional elimination match I would have Charlotte retain by last eliminating Sasha Banks.

4) Alberto Del Rio (C) Vs Jack Swagger Vs Damien Sandow
United States Title Triple Threat Elimination Match. Bit of a wildcard I know but I would have both Sandow & Swagger go after the US title to bring it back to America BUT in the end I would have Del Rio retain the gold.

5) Team Breeze (Breeze, Barrett, Sheamus, Axel & Rose) Vs Team Ziggler ( Ziggler, Ryback, Neville & The Prime Time Players)
10 Man Survivor Series Elimination Match. I would have Ziggler & Breeze captain their respective teams and have Breeze, Barrett & Sheamus all survive the match.

6) Seth Rollins (C) Vs Cesaro
Wwe World Title Match. Another wild match put together but I am really impressed with Cesaro and I would of had him win a one night tournament to become the #1 contender and this match would be a great showing for both men with Cesaro coming up short.

7) Team Undertaker (Undertaker, Kane, Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose) Vs Team Wyatt (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan & Braun Strowman)
8 Man Survivor Series Elimination Match. I would have this as the main event with Undertaker OR Bray Wyatt as the Sole Survivor and I feel it would be a great match.

A lot of matches there for a Survivor Series and Cena, Orton & Rusev are all absent from the card, hope you enjoy.

Why for the love of all things traditional....can't the WWE just do a full Survivor Series card like they used to. All Survivor Series matches with the exception of the Heavyweight Championship. They have enough wrestlers to do it.....

Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns - WWE Heavyweight Championship

Wyatt Family vs Undertaker - Kane - Ambrose - Randy Orton.

Team Cesaro - Neville - Lucha Dragons vs Team Barrett - Sheamus - Ascension

Team New Day with Bo Dallas vs Team Dudley's - Los Matadors

Team Charlotte vs Team Bella's vs Team BAD.

Team Owens - Rusev - Del Rio - Breeze. Vs Dolph Ziggler - Ryback - Mark Henry - Jack Swagger

Plus

Why for the love of all things traditional....can't the WWE just do a full Survivor Series card like they used to. All Survivor Series matches with the exception of the Heavyweight Championship. They have enough wrestlers to do it.....

Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns - WWE Heavyweight Championship

Wyatt Family vs Undertaker - Kane - Ambrose - Randy Orton.

Team Cesaro - Neville - Lucha Dragons vs Team Barrett - Sheamus - Ascension

Team New Day with Bo Dallas vs Team Dudley's - Los Matadors

Team Charlotte vs Team Bella's vs Team BAD.

Team Owens - Rusev - Del Rio - Breeze. Vs Dolph Ziggler - Ryback - Mark Henry - Jack Swagger

Plus

That would be smart. I'm not sure how long Orton and Rusev will be out so they might not be able to do the event.

Rollins vs Reigns for the WWE Title
-Ambrose will somehow get involved, but accidentally cost Reigns the title possibly setting up a Triple Threat down the road.

Del Rio vs Swagger for the US Title
-Boring, but inevitable. Might as well get it out of the way now.

Owens vs Ambrose for the IC Title

-They teased this on Raw and I think they'll make the match official for SS.

Charlotte vs Paige for the Divas Title
-Becky or/or Natalya will get involved and possible cause a DQ.

Cesaro vs Stardust???
-They've teased this. Filler match or, more likely, pre-show. Maybe it becomes a tag match with Cesaro and the Lucha Dragons vs. Stardust and The Ascension?

Traditional Survivor Series Matches

Team New Day vs Team Dudley
-New Day, Barrett and Sheamus vs The Dudleys, The Usos and Neville

Team Wyatt vs Team Undertaker
-Bray Wyatt, Harper, Rowan and Stroman vs Undertaker, Kane, Sting and Finn Balor. This match will be epic just for the entrances alone! Also, what better way for Finn Balor to make his main roster debut than to do it alongside 3 Legends with similar dark/ominous gimmicks?

I do wonder if they will just go for an 8 person tournament. That would be 7 matches + a divas match and the entire card is filled. Where that leaves Wyatt/Taker, I'm not sure but they could try and squeeze it in. Perhaps, a traditional tag-team match on the pre-show too.

Reigns, Ambrose, Owens and Del Rio would be locks for the tournament. I'd add Ryback, Ziggler, Wyatt and, I suppose, Big Show. The Wyatt situation would be very interesting. He would be an awesome choice for champion and would really continue his momentum. They could then build for Wyatt defending the belt at Mania against Reigns, Cena, Brock or even Taker. All of which would be fantastic options. They could remove Wyatt and add in someone else but I like the idea of Wyatt controlling the destiny of the world title.

Sheamus is another option. Him cashing in on Ambrose or Reigns would set up the next few months perfectly.

Given the absence of many key names, The Undertaker might get involved too. I mean, imagine The Undertaker costing Reigns the title. Imagine Taker helping Reigns win the title. Both very interesting.

A fantasy card could be

Sheamus, Barrett and New Day v Cesaro, The Uso's and The Dudleys

Charlotte v Paige

Reigns v Del Rio
Ambrose v Big Show
Ryback v Owens
Ziggler v Wyatt

Reigns v Owens
Ambrose v Wyatt

Thereafter it could be: Reigns v Ambrose or Reigns v Wyatt. The former would lead in a heel-turn (of which I'm not a fan of). The latter could see Reigns win with Taker getting involved. Or Wyatt win (with the family getting involved) and continuing the wait for Reigns to win the big one.

Rollins getting injured is a tragedy but there are some really good options. I was all set for Reigns winning the title but, in my opinion, it should really have been against Rollins. Now, I can wait for a bigger occasion so they may as well go for Sheamus or Wyatt.

Remember my booking? You can take it into the garbage as Rollins is injured.
Look I know that Roman Reigns is going to end Survivor Series as the champion - I've already came to terms with that. But they have zero heels to face him afterwards as Bray already feuded with Reigns for 5 months until 2 weeks ago. Owens is now ready for a main event feud now. ADR is shit. Same about Sheamus. Rusev \ Orton \ Rusev are injured. So there is one last logical choice....

The goals for Survivor Series are:
1. Crowning Reigns as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
2. Creating a big heel to face Reigns.
3. Having the Survivor Series type of feel once again.

So I came up with a great conecpt which is a concept that was used before with a change. It is called: "The Ultimate Survivor". This is going to be a combination of the formats of the 1990 and 1998 editions of SS.
There are going to Survivor Series tag team elimination matches (three in this case) and the survivors in those matches will go into the main event which will be an "Ultimate Survivor" elimination match to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

The Card:

Pre-Show:Team BAD (Naomi and Sasha Banks) def. Team NBC (Becky Lynch and Natalya) and Team Bella (Brie Bella and Alicia Fox) in a Triple Tag Team Elimination Match. Decent opener. Lynch pins Bella to eliminate them , only to tap out to Banks herself.

1. Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match: Team Cesaro (Cesaro & The Usos & RyBack & Neville) def. Team Stardust (Stardust & Sheamus & Bad News Barrett & The Ascension).
Eliminations:
- Viktor quickly eliminated by Cesaro with the Neturazlier.
- Jimmy Uso eliminated by Sheamus with a Brough Kick.
- Jey Uso eliminated by Bad News Barrett with a Bullhammer.
- Stardust eliminated by RyBack with a Shell Shock.
- Viktor eliminated by Neville with a Red Arrow.
- Neville eliminated by Sheamus with a Roll Up.
- RyBack eliminated by Bad News Barrett after Sheamus hits him with a chair to the back without the referee seeing followed by a bull hammer from Barrett.
- Bad News Barrett is eliminated after 25 revolutions of the Giant Swing and a sharpshooter.
- Sheamus is eliminated after a top rope Neturalizer.

Sole Survivor: Cesaro

2. Singles Match: Tyler Breeze def. Dolph Ziggler Breeze's debut match. Breeze defeats Dolph clean with a beauty shot then attacking Ziggler after the match.

3.Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match: The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Braun Strowman & Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) def. The Brothers Of Destruction (The Undertaker and Kane) and The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and Devon)

Eliminations:
- Erick Rowan eliminated by The dudleyz after a 3D.
- Devon Dudley eliminated by Braun Strowman with the bear hug.
- Bubba Ray Dudley eliminated by Bray Wyatt with a Sister Abigail.
- Braun Strowman eliminated via a Disqualification after hitting Kane with a chair.
- Kane eliminated by Bray Wyatt after he hitted a Sister Abigail on the chair Strowman hit Kane before when Strowman attacked the referee and left.
- Luke Harper eliminated by The Undertaker with the Hell's Gate.
- The Undertaker eliminated by Bray Wyatt after he countered a Tombstone Pildriver into the Sitster Abigail.

Sole Survivor: Bray Wyatt

4.Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match: Team Reigns (Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose & The Lucha Dragons & Jack Swagger) def. Team New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E & Xavier Woods & Kevin Owens & Alberto Del Rio)

Eliminations:
- Xavier Woods was eliminated by Roman Reigns with a Spear.
- Sin Cara was eliminated by Kevin Owens with a Pop Up Powerbomb.
- Alberto Del Rio was eliminated by Jack Swagger with the Gutrench Powerbomb.
- Jack Swagger was eliminated by Kofi Kingstona and Big E with the Big Ending and Elbow Drop combination.
- Kofi Kingston was eliminated by Dean Ambrose after Dirty Deeds.
- Kalisto was eliminated by Kevin Owens who countered a Salita Del Sol into a Pop Up Powerbomb.
- Big E was eliminated by Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose after a Triple Powerbomb (like they did in the shield only with 2 men).
- Kevin Owens was eliminated by Roman Reigns with a Superman Punch from Reigns , followed by Dirty Deeds from Ambrose , which was followed by a Spear from Reigns for the win.

Sole Survivors: Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.

5.Charlotte (C) def. Paige to retain the WWE Divas Championship
A good 10-15 minute match to get Charlotte over. Charlotte wins by making Paige tap out to the Figure Eight Lock when Charlotte grabbed the bottom rope for leverage - thus giving a reason to continue the feud.

6.Roman Reigns def. Dean Ambrose & Bray Wyatt and Cesaro in a Fatla 4 Way Elimination Match for the Vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- Cesaro was eliminated by Bray Wyatt after a Sister Abigail.
- Bray Wyatt was eliminated by Dean Ambrose after a Dirty Deeds.
- Dean Ambrose was eliminated by Roman Reigns after a Spear.

Winner and NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Roman Reigns.

The Authority (Triple H & The New Day & Sheamus & BNB) all surroned the ring trying to attack Ambrose and Reigns. But then Ambrose turns on Reigns destroyes him , shaking hands with HHH and raising the WWE title over a beaten down Reigns.

I would like to throw my card in the bin and create a new card based on the fact that Rollins is injured which is a major disappointment, they need to pull something out of the bag here and I would go with having 8 men taking part and a few other matches thrown in there to separate the tournament itself. With Cena, Orton, Rusev and Rollins all injured I would have Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro, Owens, Swagger, Del Rio, Barrett & Starrdust in the tournament with Ambrose and Reigns going to the finals and having Reigns turn heel to join the authority.

My re-booking of the card would be:

Pre-Show
1) Charlotte (C) Vs Paige Vs Natalya Vs Naomi Vs Sasha Banks Vs Becky Lynchh
Six Diva's Elimination Title Match. I would have this on the pre-show with Charlotte retaining the title to last eliminate Natalya.

Main Card
1) Reigns Vs King Barrett
Wwe Title Quarter-Final Tournament Match. I would have this as the first match with Reigns getting the win.
2) Ambrose Vs Alberto Del Rio
Wwe Title Quarter-Final Tournament Match. This would be a great match with Swagger costing Del Rio the match.
3) Swagger Vs Kevin Owens
Wwe Title Quarter-Final Tournament Match. Same as the above with Del Rio costing Swagger the match.
4) Cesaro Vs Starrdust
Wwe Title Quarter-Final Tournament Match. Another decent match with Cesaro winning the match.

5) The New Day (C) Vs The Uso Vs The Prime Time Players
Three Team Tag Team Title Elimination Match. Have these three teams go at it with the New Day retaining.

6) Reigns Vs Kevin Owens
Wwe Title Semi-Finals Match. This would be a great match with Reigns going to the finals.
7) Ambrose Vs Cesaro
Wwe Title Semi-Finals Match. Another decent match with Ambrose going to the finals.

8) Ziggler, Ryback, Neville & Lucha Dragons Vs Breeze, Sheamus, Miz & The Ascension
10 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. I would have this on the card with Breeze winning being the survivor along with Sheamus.

9) Undertaker, Kane & The Dudley Boyz Vs The Wyatt Family
8 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. Hav the Dudley Boyz team with Kane and Taker and have Bray as the sole survivor.

10) Roman Reigns Vs Dean Ambrose
Wwe Title Tournament Finals Match. This is the main event with Reigns turning heel and hitting Ambrose with a chair and aligning himself with the authority to end the show.

That's my new rebooking of the show, theres 10 matches but it would be worth it.

Posted this in another thread but it probably belongs here:

So, if i understand this right, we aren't even getting an elimination match with Wyatt's. It's Undertaker and Kane vs. 2 Wyatt family members of Bray's choosing.

I mean, good lord, how does WWE mess this up? Is it really that hard to go 4-on-4 Survivor Series elimination match and give Undertaker and Kane 2 teammates. 1 surprise on RAW and another the night of the PPV?

You want to talk about lazy writing/booking and a creative team that has no clue how to provide quality TV or suspense anymore, this is it. This is beyond pathetic. No way in hell am i paying $9.99 for this crap PPV they are sloppily throwing together that will lack talent and storylines.

Mind blowing, really. WWE should be embarrassed.

Posted this in another thread but it probably belongs here:

So, if i understand this right, we aren't even getting an elimination match with Wyatt's. It's Undertaker and Kane vs. 2 Wyatt family members of Bray's choosing.

I mean, good lord, how does WWE mess this up? Is it really that hard to go 4-on-4 Survivor Series elimination match and give Undertaker and Kane 2 teammates. 1 surprise on RAW and another the night of the PPV?

You want to talk about lazy writing/booking and a creative team that has no clue how to provide quality TV or suspense anymore, this is it. This is beyond pathetic. No way in hell am i paying $9.99 for this crap PPV they are sloppily throwing together that will lack talent and storylines.

Mind blowing, really. WWE should be embarrassed.

I assume this is going to lead to a final Bray vs. Taker match in the near future.

I get where you coming from though. I would have had Ryback and Ambrose (if he isn't in the finals) be the BOD's tag team partners but worse case they could always get Big Show (he turns a lot and seeing him face up with Strowman would be interesting)

I assume this is going to lead to a final Bray vs. Taker match in the near future.

I get where you coming from though. I would have had Ryback and Ambrose (if he isn't in the finals) be the BOD's tag team partners but worse case they could always get Big Show (he turns a lot and seeing him face up with Strowman would be interesting)

Exactly. At the very least it would have allowed for some surprise and suspense tonight and at the PPV.

Seeing someone like the Big Show come out tonight and stand by their side would have been pretty cool and then debuting Finn Balor or having another "shocking" teammate emerge and make it a 4-on-4 at the PPV would have been nice.

But of course not, that would require some actual thinking/writing for WWE instead of the 5 minutes it took to come up with the ordinary tag-team match.

Since there are only 5 scheduled matches for the Survivor Series 2015, I think 2 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team matches should be added.

Frist, these are the SuperStars eliminated from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title tournament, minus Titus O’Neil and Kalisto.

5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match
Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Ryback, and Neville
vs.
The Miz, Sheamus, Stardust, King Barrett, and Tyler Breeze

For the next match I want to add, like the match from Survivor Series 1988, when 1 SuperStar from a Tag Team is eliminated, both members of that Tag Team is eliminated

16 man / 8 Team Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von), the Usos (Jimmy and Jey), the Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil and Darren Young), and the Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto)
vs.
The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E), Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando), the Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (assuming Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman are facing the Brothers of Destruction)), and the Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)

I was thinking about just adding the Brothers of Destruction to the Face team and the leader and newest member of the Wyatt Family to the Heel team on the 16 man / 8 Team Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match, but that would kind of take the hype away from the Undertaker’s 25th anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back