WWE SummerSlam Kickoff Show: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship - B Team (c) VS Revival

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This bout was announced as one of three matches that'll make up SummerSlam's kickoff show. It's not really a necessary match, in my opinion, but at least it's on the kickoff show rather than the main card.

The B Team continue to be entertaining but I sense that this team has a fairly short half life that I'll be surprised lasts much past SummerSlam. I enjoy their antics overall as they've not been too over the top but I just expect Vince to lose interest in them before too long. After all, Rusev Day has been way more popular than the B Team has, at least thus far, yet the B Team wins the Raw tag straps while Vince is breaking up Rusev Day allegedly because he doesn't see them being more than what they were.

The Revival, in my opinion, are just going to have to tough things out on Raw for a while and hope they get traded to SmackDown come the Draft, Superstar Shakeup or whatever other corporate term Vince comes up with. Of course, it's not entirely the fault of Raw's chaotic booking as both members were each plagued with injuries, separately, that kept them on the shelf for over 6 months and they lost a ton of momentum.

I do think WWE are going with a new way to Raw's tag division.
I believe that The Revival are going to win this match, and defeat the B-Team again on Raw the next night in the rematch. Then they are going to start a feud with The Deleters of Worlds for the titles.
Then you have a Raw tag division consisting of The Revival & The Authors of Pain & The Deleters of Worlds & a returning American Alpha, and more teams - which is a strong tag division.

I'm not really sold on the revival just yet as far as winning the tag titles here. It's not that their not a great team because they are, and i'm a big fan of them, but more because i'm kinda scare that another bad luck happens to them after winning the title. It's seem like everytime WWE is really getting behind them, something bad happens to one of the members.

First they debuted on raw and we're put in a feud with the Hardy's only for Dash to get injured. Then Dash comes back and they get put in a feud with the new day only for Dawson to get injured. So what there track record isn't that great right now with major push.

Personally, i would keep the belt on the B-team a little longer and use the revival as a stepping stone for them. They are still mildly over and there still steam in the gimmick, Plus i still hoping that to see the authors of pain just destroyed those guys in minutes and win the tag belts and that can'T happen if the revival win the belts. So i'm hoping that somehow, the b-team retains the tag titles and move on to the authors as soon as possible.

If America Alpha is coming back, Revival are in need to be champions.
You have three big teams (AA, AOP and Revival, and you can try to book some other big team more, there is a lot of talent in RAW missused)
B team is the Fashion Police 2.0, they give them the titles because with Fashion Police it was a mistake not to, or with Enzo and Cass as an other hot team without winning the belt

While B Team has grown on me I don't see them beating one of the best tag teams. However if B Team does win I think pairing them with someone that helps them win could give this feud and team a bit more gas. I can see James Ellsworth helping and then he can later help Carmella win her match since he'd be in same building. I think he is a good amount of annoying to fit in and be nice to see random teams beat him up. Curt Hawkins also came to mind in hopes of them helping him end his losing streak. I too think he'd bring something to the B Team. Heck, wasn't Bo once a motivational speaker?

However, if B Team isn't paired with anyone I'd have The Revival win. I don't think there have been many title switches on the pre-show, but it could actually help elevate the tag belts if done right. You have The Revival win and next night cut a promo on how the tag belts are considered a joke and they're going to make them great again and not on a pre show. If rumors of American Alpha returning are true, The Revival, AoP could have a nice thing going and a possible Nxt call-up (Undisputed Era) heading into Wrestle Mania season gives Raw Tag team a well deserved boost.

Raw needs to improve Tag division period. My 3 step way to do this....

1) Corbin trades Balor to Smackdown for The Uso's
2) Reform American Alpha
3) After the B Team dissolves pair Bray Wyatt with Bo Dallas (change Dallas name to Wyatt and call them the Wyatts). Bray will never get a huge push but is solid in tag work and the brothers angle with a returning Sister Abigail would be solid. Say she was actually in a mental institution or something and debut an NXT girl as her character. (Mika Rotunda)

Then you have The Uso's, Alpha, Wyatts, AOP, and The Revival. (5 solid teams)

I really, really hope that the Revival win this match. Don't get wrong, I've liked the B Team and their march towards the championship. That said, you want this type of team to be the underdog contenders rather than the champions. The Raw tag team scene has been in a state of flux recently with the Deleter of Worlds splitting up. I think we really need to get the Revival to be the champions and have a really decent reign. For one thing, the Revival need a good reign to put them on the map. But moreover, Raw needs some stability and that's not gonna happen with the B Team.

My one problem with the revival winning the belt is who do you have to feud with afterward. It's not like raw is crawling with babyface teams at the moment. You could put American alpha back together but from what I've read, Jordan as had complication with his neck surgery and might not be returning at all. Outside of that you got titus worldwide and the b-team. That's pretty much it.

So I do feel like for now, you have a pretty decent stepping stone match for the b-day team and when this program is done. Feed them to the authors of pain. I feel just the backstage stuff from the b-team would be gold with them being scared of facing the authors.

I'm actually excited for this. I'm a fan of The B Team and I love The Revival so it's a win/win for me matter who wins.

Win or lose though I hope thhis is the start of big things for Dash & Dawson. They're one of the best teams in WWE today and deserve a lot bettercthan what they've been given so far on the main roster

The fact that tag team title matches can't make the main show says all you need to know about the division. The winner of this won't make a damn, the Raw Tag division sucks bad. B-Team should keep it just because at least then it's somewhat interesting.

There Just So Good, Like Bad, Un-popular low-carders and then... The just came a popular main event, they can annoy me sometimes. They ovesly had Scott Dawson And Dash Wilder. Like if your agree ;):cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back