• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE sucks!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Why do people always fucking say this? I can't stand it. Most people don't even like to admit that they watch wrestling in public, but they still do. WWE might not make much sense, but it's just another form of entertainment. CM Punk might have given John Cena a lot of credit recently, but that's becaust it's a business. You can't have WWE's most popular star Punk burying WWE's cash cow Cena. And just because Punk and Cena give each other a lot of credit, doesn't meant they aren't feuding.

And aside from Cena and Punk, there are alot of 25 minute matches on Raw and Smackdown, which people should enjoy. I always enjoy tuning in and seeing Orton vs Christian and Ziggler vs Kofi matches. ROH sucks compared to WWE matches. Ziggler, Swagger, Del Rio, Kofi, Miz, Rey, Ezezkial Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Sheamus, and all the rest are some of the best wrestlers in the world and they are involved in the best feuds I've ever seen.

When I compare feuds, I start with the feud that set the standard. Back in 2009, Cena and Orton wrestled each other 79 times. This was the most interesting and popular rivalry of all time. In WWE today, they are following those foot steps and we're seeing a strong build for feuds such as Alberto Del Rio vs Rey and Miz vs Kofi. These are some of the best feuds to ever exist in the wrestling universe.

Anyway, no one should ever say WWE sucks because WWE is the best wrestling company that ever existed. Wrestling use to suck during the time of HBK, HHH, Bret Heart, Hulk Hogan and all those old guys, but now all the wrestlers are much better and actually have experience wrestling. Now we have Kofi, Rey, Jinder, Khali, Cena, and all sorts of other talented wrestlers not to mention Evan Bourne. Wresting has evolved a lot lately and is probably in it's best era ever. Everyone knows who John Cena and Randy Orton are and they are probably the first ever household names as far as wrestling is concerned. Also, John Cena has granted more wishes for Make A Wish then anyone else and Randy Orton is second on that list.

There is no reason whatsoever to say WWE, John Cena or Randy Orton suck. No one has done more for Pro wrestling then Cena and Orton and they are the pioneers who have propelled the sport to it's current status. Anyway, I'm done. Peope are igorgant and they'll always believe what they want whether it's right or wrong.

I just want to point out how inconciderate CM Punk is. Here Shawn Michaels, a saint in the world of wrestling, saves CM Punk's career. If you don't believe me, ask a more reputable poster like JackHammer.

HBK saved Punk's career, yet, we hear Punk saying things like these.
[YOUTUBE]0d0fslZz-mc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

If it weren't for HBK, Punk would of been let go from WWE last year. HBK stood up for him and took the heat.

There are only two or three guys who ever stand up in WWE and do the right thing; their names are HBK, Cena and RKO. No one else gives a shit and no one else does a shit. Punk use to be this big joke in the WWE boardroom and Vince would kid around that his behavior (like his wrist lock) was "gay" but HBK took offense to this and pointed out that the kid had talent.

The youngsters have a lot to learn from guys like HBK, Cena, Orton and HHH. Those are the truest professionals the sport has ever seen and should be a beacon of light for the new guys.

Why do people always fucking say this? I can't stand it. Most people don't even like to admit that they watch wrestling in public, but they still do. WWE might not make much sense, but it's just another form of entertainment. CM Punk might have given John Cena a lot of credit recently, but that's becaust it's a business. You can't have WWE's most popular star Punk burying WWE's cash cow Cena. And just because Punk and Cena give each other a lot of credit, doesn't meant they aren't feuding.
What? They're both faces now. They're acting as such.

And aside from Cena and Punk, there are alot of 25 minute matches on Raw and Smackdown, which people should enjoy. I always enjoy tuning in and seeing Orton vs Christian and Ziggler vs Kofi matches. ROH sucks compared to WWE matches. Ziggler, Swagger, Del Rio, Kofi, Miz, Rey, Ezezkial Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Sheamus, and all the rest are some of the best wrestlers in the world and they are involved in the best feuds I've ever seen.
WWE's midcard has looked like the Twilight Zone for a long time. Most feuds have nearly no meaning and the Championships are barely relevant.

When I compare feuds, I start with the feud that set the standard. Back in 2009, Cena and Orton wrestled each other 79 times. This was the most interesting and popular rivalry of all time. In WWE today, they are following those foot steps and we're seeing a strong build for feuds such as Alberto Del Rio vs Rey and Miz vs Kofi. These are some of the best feuds to ever exist in the wrestling universe.
Cena/Orton circa '09 was crap. Why? Look at Cena/Orton '07. THAT was a feud. Fighting each other for the sake of it is not a feud. Which is why the midcard sucks so much.

Anyway, no one should ever say WWE sucks because WWE is the best wrestling company that ever existed. Wrestling use to suck during the time of HBK, HHH, Bret Heart, Hulk Hogan and all those old guys, but now all the wrestlers are much better and actually have experience wrestling. Now we have Kofi, Rey, Jinder, Khali, Cena, and all sorts of other talented wrestlers not to mention Evan Bourne. Wresting has evolved a lot lately and is probably in it's best era ever. Everyone knows who John Cena and Randy Orton are and they are probably the first ever household names as far as wrestling is concerned. Also, John Cena has granted more wishes for Make A Wish then anyone else and Randy Orton is second on that list.
Today's younger talent seems greener than lime jello. The Attitude made The Rock, Steve Austin, Goldberg, Sting, The Undertaker and Triple H household names. Yes, those guys were household names. And the Hogan era made far more.

There is no reason whatsoever to say WWE, John Cena or Randy Orton suck. No one has done more for Pro wrestling then Cena and Orton and they are the pioneers who have propelled the sport to it's current status. Anyway, I'm done. Peope are igorgant and they'll always believe what they want whether it's right or wrong.
:disappointed: Not to rain on your parade, but Cena and Orton right now are no better than when The Rock and Austin were at the helm or when Macho Man and Hulk Hogan were. Orton and Cena are not elevating WWE. They are just holding it. It was already up there.

Ziggler, Swagger, Del Rio, Kofi, Miz, Rey, Ezezkial Jackson, Jinder Mahal, Sheamus, and all the rest are some of the best wrestlers in the world and they are involved in the best feuds I've ever seen.

They really aren't

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey and Miz vs Kofi. These are some of the best feuds to ever exist in the wrestling universe.

No, they aren't

Wrestling use to suck during the time of HBK, HHH, Bret Heart, Hulk Hogan and all those old guys, but now all the wrestlers are much better and actually have experience wrestling.

No, it didn't and I can't believe you posted that

Now we have Kofi, Rey, Jinder, Khali, Cena, and all sorts of other talented wrestlers not to mention Evan Bourne. Wresting has evolved a lot lately and is probably in it's best era ever.

Lmao. I hope this thread was a joke

I agree with the whole WWE sucks thing. People say shit like, it's not real, what would you want to watch it if it weren't real. Why would you want to watch any movies, or Big Brother? They're all fictional. WWE is like a TV show to me, like how I watch Burn Notice. I don't treat it any different from any other TV shows, all though I do go on a forum based on it, and I do talk about it a lot more, but that just comes with the background. You want to know why Vince doesn't want to say wrestling? Because it's not wrestling, it's no where near wrestling. Wrestling you don't see fists thrown, or leg drops. Wrestling is pretty much all grapples. WWE...is more like a mix of boxing, wrestling, and drunken bar fights at 2:00 in the morning.

Here's another one "Anybody can do it". If I ever heard someone say that to my face, I would seriously go ape shit on him. How the fuck can you tell me anybody can do what those guys do in the ring. Not only does it takes years of training for the fighting aspect, but their acting. Not everybody in Hollywood can act, and not everyone in MMA can fight, so how the fuck can you tell me anybody can be a WWE Superstar. CM Punk said it in his interview awhile back, I believe he used Tom Hanks, saying if they give Tom Hanks a script 5 minutes before he went on air, he couldn't do something like that.

And one more "They never get injured". Are you fucking kidding me. Yes, every injury that has ever happened in a WWE ring was all just an angle. Even though most of the time when those "angles" happen, it fucks Vince straight up the ass, and he needs to think of a new plan. Edge and Jericho, Cena and Orton, and many...many more.

People need to stop being such freaking assholes, and realize that WWE isn't the fucking devil, and that it doesn't make you any cooler to make fun of it. They treat the show like it's sometime of outcast, and then they try to pick on it in front of their friends to look cool. They don't realize that when they say shit like that, it just makes them look fucking stupid. Oh, and yes Jenks. Big Brother is fake, it's fixed. It's pretty obvious that show is scripted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back