WWE Stars on The Tonight Show

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
So here I am watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, and who should come out in a sketch than Legacy themselves, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. I have no idea why, but they proceeded to lift Conan in the air, at which point Conan than introduced The Great Khali, who for some reason got a big pop from the audience. Next The Big show literally BREAKS through a nearby wall, and begins having awful dubbed Spanish over his voice.

At this point Khali and Show just crushed Legacy, and Show choke slammed Legacy through a table. All of this was happening, on the damn Tonight Show. I couldn't believe my eyes. Show than proceeded to plug the Wrestlemania 25 show on NBC this Saturday (still in awful dubbed Spanish).

Anyone else catch this? I wasn't sure whether to love it, or hate it. I laughed though, that's for sure. How random that was.

Here it is:

I did catch it and I was like:wtf:. Not bad though, funny as hell and will definitely more than likely help a little with rating for WM25 on NBC. Nice way to bring more attention to it, get it out there more to the non-wrestling fans and the casual wrestling fans. I think it was a good idea and it had to be expected that it would be completely off the wall as it is Conan. I'd like it, thought it was good, funny, definitely entertaining.

It is great to see that Conan O'Brien is on the bandwagon to help the WWE get over with the mainstream audience. This guy has the biggest Tonight Show... show on late night TV [didn't I just say that?] & many viewers catch Conan for some entertainment. What better way to get the new entertainment-based WWE product on the new, yet popular late night entertainment-based show Conan?

This will be some great advertising for the older fans to get them into the wrestling scene who can hopefully pass on their knowledge to their kids about the wonders of professional wrestling. Whoever pulled off this deal was a smart man & I know have even more respect for Conan O'Brien for allowing this to happen, although he is the type of man with that type of humour to allow these skits to happen. Great move WWE in getting mainstream audiences to notice them again, great move.

It is great to see that Conan O'Brien is on the bandwagon to help the WWE get over with the mainstream audience. This guy has the biggest Tonight Show... show on late night TV [didn't I just say that?] & many viewers catch Conan for some entertainment. What better way to get the new entertainment-based WWE product on the new, yet popular late night entertainment-based show Conan?

This will be some great advertising for the older fans to get them into the wrestling scene who can hopefully pass on their knowledge to their kids about the wonders of professional wrestling. Whoever pulled off this deal was a smart man & I know have even more respect for Conan O'Brien for allowing this to happen, although he is the type of man with that type of humour to allow these skits to happen. Great move WWE in getting mainstream audiences to notice them again, great move.

I think he has had Big Show on as a guest a few times before.

You don't think that NBC put Connan up to this to promote WM25 being on tv Saturday night? I know that Connan has had wrestlers on his show from time to time, but do you think he went to NBC and said, "Get me Legacy, Show, and Khali"? Unlikely.

I think it was good for WWE to get on there and Show is a cut up when on tv. He loves the camera and loves performing for it outside of his in ring character. But you wrote that he literally BREAKS through the wall. Do you honestly think that was a real wall? Come on now. You can't be that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back