WWE star Sheamus was in TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Championship Contender
Sheamus participated in a radio interview with Mix 106.1 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Tuesday to promote that evening's SmackDown! taping at the Wells Fargo Center. The Celtic Warrior discusses his road to WWE, during which he mentions TNA. He recalls being signed to a developmental contract years ago along with other European talent such as Rob Terry and points out that he later went to TNA. The two-time world champion also reveals his personal goals and which wrestlers gave him advice early in his career.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/313905604.shtml

Well, I'm happy TNA has a developmental deal going on that produced someone good and well known but I'm happy they didn't sign him. He doesn't have anything worth pushing, in my opinion.

Is it possible, we could see him in TNA again? I'm not being negative but I don't see WWE keeping him. He doesn't have alot of offer long term and he is stuck in midcard right now.

Would you want him in TNA? You really can't label him as a former WWE wrestler if he did right?

Closing this, because it has no point. Sheamus is not leaving the WWE at any point soon, and twenty seconds as a member of the TNA roster doesn't warrant it's own thread. That and this is a really flat out stupid thread because you seem to think the WWE doesn't care about Sheamus, when if you even paid the most minor attention to the WWE you'd know by now that Sheamus is one of Triple H's top pet projects and isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back