WWE Royal Rumble Kickoff Show: Sasha Banks VS Nia Jax

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Aside from the Raw Tag Team Championship match, Sasha Bankis going up against Nia Jax for the first time 1 on 1 was announced for the Royal Rumble kickoff show.

With this being their first singles match together, the knee "injury" angle and Nia being built as the monster of the division, I think Nia most definitely needs this more than Sasha. Sasha spent the entire 2nd half of 2016 feuding with Charlotte over the Raw Women's Championship so she's most definitely established as one of THE top women in WWE, so losing decisively to Nia won't hurt Sasha one bit.

Something tells me Nia will pull out a win here. Banks won't make it easy, but Nia will come out ahead. Have to agreed with JH in the fact it won't hurt Banks and give Nia a boost, but then you have her going against either Bayley or Charlotte. That will be a much steeper hill to climb.

Nia has no business being on the main roster. She would be better served down in NXT, honing her craft. She got called up because she's related to the Rock (and RR), and because they needed someone with a different look in the Women's division.

Nia needs this here.. Glad it's on the pre-show so i don't have to see it.. I have no interest in seeing these two at all.. They're both boring.

Charlotte and Bayley put these women to shame.

I am more interested in Nia Jax Vs. Sasha Banks than Bayley Vs. Charlotte although the latter is a title match. This feud has intrigued me more than the title feud itself. The use of "knee" injury angle and Sasha eventually costing Jax the title opportunity had enough to have me interested.

There have been rumors of having a Fatal Four Way for the Women’s Title at Wrestlemania 33 and I think that Nia Jax needs this win much more than Sasha Banks. Still, I would like this feud to be continued since it's quite entertaining. Nia Jax could gain a lot of momentum from this win just at the initiation of Road To Wrestlemania 33.

There's not much to say here, other than Nia Jax needs to be the winner of this match. It makes sense form every single standpoint you can think of. And if Sasha does pull off the win, you can consider me out of interest in the women's division on Raw.

Nia has been booked as the monster already but she needs a couple of big wins to get her up there alongside the likes of Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley. This is the win that she needs. It's a massive match for her, even if it is on the pre-show of the Royal Rumble and it is going to give her a massive boost heading into the road to WrestleMania. The WWE shouldn't be so selfish as to put Sasha over and really consider the future of Nia. I think they have protected her enough with the “injury” angle and putting it on the pre-show. So just give Nia Jax the win, for God's sake...

Nia Jax wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back