20.David Otunga
21.Mason Ryan
22.Ezekiel Jackson
23.Brodus Clay
24.Justin Gabriel
25.Hunico
26.Epico
27.Primo
This list isn't in numerical order this is just the amount of the people I know that'll be in the match. They're going to be 2-3 surprise entrants.
Winner:Randy Orton,I read an article on Wrestlezone that the current plans for Orton is to win the Rumble,I know he's injured but he's still on the card for live events from January 16th & on,I guess his injury isn't that bad.

WWE Championship
Special Referee: John Laurinitis
CM Punk(c) Vs Dolph Ziggler
This was already put in place,obviously
Winner:CM Punk,Ziggler is getting closer to the main event,as good as he is,but he's not quite ready yet

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Match
Daniel Bryan(c) Vs Mark Henry Vs Big Show
I wish this wasn't going to happen because of how stale & boring it would be,but we all know this will happen
Winner:Mark Henry,as much as I want to see Bryan have a long run,he's just not really ready to be the "guy" for Smackdown & Big Show has had his spotlight he's not going to be champ again.

Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix(c) Vs Alicia Fox
Winner:Beth Phoenix,who cares? No Kharma,no diva competition

Orton winning would be fine with me because he is and has been my favorite for about 7 years but i actually expect Jericho to win the rumble which is also completely fine with me!

CM Punk will retain for sure!

The triple threat match will most likely happen but i see Bryan retaining here. Mark Henry cant be champ at mania! yes he has improved loads in the ring but he is not good enough to be in one of the main events at the biggest stage of them all! I expect a Bryan vs Orton vs Rhodes match at mania! And i would be so excited to see it!

Divas match ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nobody cares!

This is my card the matches in order but rumble entrants aren't
1.WHW Title Daniel Bryan Vs Big Show.Winner D.Bryan Henry interferes and screws show.
2.Divas Title Beth Phoenix Vs Kelly Kelly Vs Eve Vs Alicia Fox.Winner Eve
3.WWE Title Cm Punk Vs Dolph Ziggler.Winner Punk Lauranitis trys to screw punk and somehow screws over ziggler not yet young gun not yet lmao
4.30 Man Royal Rumble:
entrants not in order
1.John Cena
2.Kane
3.Jack Swagger
4.Mark Henry
5.Kofi Kingston
6.Evan Bourne
7.Epico
8.Primo
9.Sin Cara returns
10.Hunico
11.Sheamus
12.Wade Barrett
13.Alex Riley
14.Chris Jericho
15.Possibly Booker T
16.Cody Rhodes
17.David Otunga
18.Drew Mcintyre
19.Ezekiel Jackson
20.Heath Slater
21.Jinder Mahal
22.Ted Dibiase
23.Justin Gabriel
24.Mason Ryan
25.R-Truth
26.Santino Marella
27.Zack Ryder
28.The Miz
29.Yoshi Tatsu
30.okay I think #30 will be a return by either Rey Mysterio or The Undertaker.Winner:Chris Jericho setting up for Jericho Punk WWE title at mania
So those are my rumble predictions thanks for reading.

What i don't get is this....People crave surprises....they want something to happen that they will not expect.

But yet the internet websites dig to deep into information and it ruins the product.

I would rather prefer Vince pull all the entrants in the rumble to a side of a room. Put all names in a hat, pull out one of those names and that is who creative will have to work into the story after the royal rumble.

We all know just the final four before the PPV starts. It is because WWE pushes these people down your throat.

Who would I want to win tho......WILLIAM REGAL!@!

First of all, in no way Randy Orton will win the Rumble. Simply because he is INJURED. And even if he recuperates before the rumble, i think he is gonna settle the differences with Wade Barrett first. The only way orton wins the rumble and goes after wade barrett is if wade is champion after elimination chamber. That is unlikely as Daniel Bryan just became champion. But with Vince, you never know.
On the other hand, if the triple threat takes place, i expect bryan retaining with big show attacking him afterwards turning heel in the process.
Divas Match - Beth will win. The Rihanna wannabe won't.
WWE Championship Match - Now there is one of two things that can happen.
1. Either Punk retains and has a match with Laurinaitis(yeah i actually spelled it) or
2. Ziggler wins after interference from Jericho.
I hope the second one is right cause i don't want to see Laurinaitis wrestle Punk at a PPV just before Wrestlemania. IMO it will kill the PPV and we know Punk's gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back