WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
No fancy OP.

Currently checking out the kickoff show due to not watching RAW for a bit so I have no clue why things are happening.

A good PPV will get me to start watching RAW again.

Was the build up that bad no one is watching?

It's a good thing I don't mind talking to myself.

I'm watching. The only matches I care about on the card going into the show are Sasha VS Charlotte and Seth VS Jericho though. Roman better not win.

I'm actually excited for the UK tournament and possible new show.

I don't really have a way to see these guys otherwise and the fact I've actually talked to one of the competitors makes this even more amazing.

I'm watching. The only matches I care about on the card going into the show are Sasha VS Charlotte and Seth VS Jericho though. Roman better not win.
I am a huge fan of both Sasha and Charlotte but that should have ended at HiaC.

Why have it in what is supposed to be a feud ending match if the feud is going to continue? I'm all for making history but there is such a thing as to much of a good thing and this has reached that point.

I may be the only one but the match I'm most looking forward to is the Cruiserweight Championship match.

I've always been a fan of Kendrick and Swann has quickly become one of my favorites in WWE right now.

If they're still putting on stellar matches, I disagree.
Yeah but how many matches can they have before people stop caring? They can only do so much before it just gets repetitive.

Has it reached that point? Maybe maybe not that's a matter of opinion.

It's quickly reaching Cena vs Orton levels is ridiculousness though.

They need to end it before people stop giving a shit about them not after.

well, this certainly has a random Tuesday night in July 1987 Clash of the Champions feel to it, does't it?

Does Kevin Sullivan have a TV Title match on the card? Steamboat vs. Dr. Death?

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now.

Might be just maybe there are too many PPV's, or people are Christmas shopping or they are napping, too many other things going on at this time of the year. Some will pop on later.

well, this certainly has a random Tuesday night in July 1987 Clash of the Champions feel to it, does't it?

Does Kevin Sullivan have a TV Title match on the card? Steamboat vs. Dr. Death?

Not really.

Clash debuted March 27, 1988.

Yes I am this big of a nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back