Mike Rotunda
Pat Buck
Fit Finlay
Shawn Daivari
Scott Armstrong
Sarah Stock
Shane Helms
Lance Storm

Not many surprises on the talents released other than Anderson & Gallows and to a certain extent Rowan, we know Rusev has been unsettled for a while.

Mike f'n Chioda has gone, that guy has been there for as long as I can remember.

AEW and Impact should seriously look at Anderson and Gallows if they have the budget, Rowan could go to AEW and immediately feud with Brodie Lee, Rusev given a bit of freedom or at least repackaged could be a big star.

For nostalgia, it would be good to see EY, EC3 & Spud return to Impact.

Last edited:
When you look at the updated list, Outside of Gallows and anderson and maybe Rowan, the most surprising name on that list as of now is Rusev. The rest of them where pretty much wrestlers that were only featured on WWE Main event or used at house shows and once a year for the mania battle royals so it's not surprising that WWE got rid of them.

The sad part with all of this is that for now is that all of them won't be able to get work anywhere until this whole crisis is over and things start returning to normal because if WWE is forced to release a bunch of wrestlers, Nobody else as the money to hire new talents right now so it will be a while before we see any of these wrestlers on t.v.

The fact that Mike Chioda, Zack Ryder, and Rusev have been released while so many rookies and nobodies still have jobs is insulting. Every rookie should be released before ONE veteran talent is gone.

It definitely is a sad day for these some of them probably would have gone anyway in the post mania clear out. So what next will there be any further cuts as only Sarah logan from the woman's roster has gone. She must feel hard done by especially as tamina is still there. So with no indy circuit till god knows when I hope they will be financially OK. I can't see Aew doing this as obviously there roster isn't deep enough. So impact who have been struggling for years they must be in danger now. It was only a few months ago that everyone was saying its the best time to be a wrestler with all the opportunities on offer we'll how it all changes so quickly.

So impact who have been struggling for years they must be in danger now. It was only a few months ago that everyone was saying its the best time to be a wrestler with all the opportunities on offer we'll how it all changes so quickly.

I think Impact will be ok. Anthem appear to run a tight ship, the likes of RVD are paid for x amount of appearances.

I don't know how many talents they've got locked down but contracted talent are reportedly on anything between $45-100k p/a.

I remember reading a couple of months ago that some talents on basic contracts got a marginal increase and they got paid for the cancelled shows in March.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back