• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Region, Round 2 Sarah Stock vs Mickie James (Taipei Deathmatch)

WWE 2 match 4

• Sarah Stock

• Mickie James

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Sarah "Dark Angel" Stock vs Mickie James

Taipei Deathmatch

Match Objective: Basically a hardcore match except with one major change. In a Taipei Deathmatch, the combatants fists are dipped in superglue, then into broken glass before the match.

This match will take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (the move ban is nonexistent)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

Mickie James has quite possibly the crappiest punches of any superstar, She was so bad and awkward at throwing punches that the WWE made Mickie switch to throwing forearms instead. Now if Mickie can't throw a decent punch, how does she hope to affect much damage on Sarah Stock in this match?

But then again I think people are just casting a vote based on popularity, as its not that hard to see that Sarah Stock is the better wrestler.

I voted for Sarah Stock in this one, she is slightly better suited for this unique match. Mickie uses her legs more than her arms and fists, so I don't think she is well adapted for this kind of match despite it being held in the WWE.

Interesting...people have listened to the logic that Sarah Stock is favourite in this match and the difference has been overhauled a little. I still think given Mickie's kick-dominated arsenal and sarah stock being a bit more used to hardcore matches she should be winning though

Taipei Death Matches seem to be for untalented, unathletic brawlers. I think it was a waste for Mickie Knuckles. And it would definitely be a waste for Sarah Stock. It would take some clever wrestling to work around this crappy stipulation and its potential to take away from the abilities of both participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back