WWE.RawIsWar.Wz

SavageTaker

Everybody Has A Price!
I will post any news regarding upcoming show of my Book This! here.

The next episode of Raw is War will feature the following matches:

Umaga vs Triple H for the third spot in the fatal 4-way match at the Royal Rumble(opener)

The Miz vs Primo

Melina vs Candice Michelle

Christian vs Rey Mysterio for the second contendership for the IC Title

A Main Event of Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels for the last spot in the fatal 4-way match at the Royal Rumble​

Also Edge will cut a promo regarding his actions towards CM Punk in the first ever episode of Raw is War.

The next Raw is War show should be up on Monday or Tuesday, im going to try really hard to finish it for Monday.

I dont mean to sound egotistical or anything but i think this show is going to be way better than my first one.

I am hoping that many of you will enjoy the Umaga vs Triple H opener. I had a fun time writing it and I think if it were to happen in Real Life it could be considered PPV worthy.

I also chaged the format a little bit. This time i used color so that should make it easier for you guys to read.

The show is up already and as always feedback is always welcomed whether it be good or bad, as long as it helps me improve.

On the next episode of Raw is War these matches will be featured:

CM Punk vs. Edge

Maryse vs Beth Phoenix

Evan Bourne vs The Brian Kendrick

Carlito vs John Morrison

John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs Umaga and a partner of his choosing.

Also Christian has invited Jeff Hardy on "The Peep Show."

Lastly, Raw is War commentators will tell the fans who the last 4 participants are in the 10-man Royal Rumble.

Originally the participants were going to be decided through matches, but Eric Bischoff decided to give 4 men a chance and therefore told the commentators who they were so that they could make the announcement on the next episode of Raw is War since he won't be able to appear.​

We are proud to announce the signing of a new superstar who will make his debut on the Next Episode of Raw Is War alongside Umaga.

Who could be the person that is going to make his debut alongside Umaga on the next Edition of Raw is War? Well you are going to have read the next show in order to find out.

All we can say at this moment is that he has worked with the WWE before. Other than that we haven't been given any other clues as to who it could possibly be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back