WWE RAW LD: New Heel Of Authority! and a New Face of WWE?

That N Word

Actively evolving
20151122_SS_POST_LARGE_WHCfinalHQv2.jpg

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, November 23rd, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, November 24th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Bridgeton Arena
Nashville, Tennessee

Now that Survivor Series is in the books we have an interesting storyline once more as WWE's Top Babyface Roman Reigns is being held back by The Authority and is once again screwed over by the Chief Operating Officer and WWE Legend Triple H. New Champ Sheamus is back at the top, but where does that leave Roman Reigns. What's next for WWE's #2 Top Babyface Dean Ambrose,and Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt. Does Kane and Undertaker retire? Or does The Wyatt Family have other plans for them. Also Rusev and Vana (I mean Lana) returns, as well as WWE Legend Goldust. It should be an interesting show.

Can they just turn Reigns heel and let him be an asshole for the next two years? Just ask The Rock. It worked great for him

I've always just sat back and enjoyed the show for what it was, but man is tonight depressing for how badly they messed up last night. This must be what people who are convinced that Cesaro has more charisma than a doorknob feel like all the time.

The problem is that is he is 30 npow. WWE can't stall any longer on Reigns push. Its sink or swim time

Well then...............

The only other thing I can think of is WWE changing his character up a bit and then jobbing him out for a while, while releasing false reports to the dirt sheets that he is in the doghouse for speaking out against the direction of the company and that Vince doesn't see him as the future. It's guaranteed to work and with everything being all "Reality Era", a few leaks out to the Internet will get people re-thinking the "Roman is the Chosen One" narrative. With the right character direction and once he's been given the Bray Wyatt treatment and racked up some losses, the smarks are sure to come back around for him and it's the guy that WWE wants to push anyway so it's win win for both.

And everybody is happy. The creative team, the casual fans, and the smarks.

Well then...............

The only other thing I can think of is WWE changing his character up a bit and then jobbing him out for a while, while releasing false reports to the dirt sheets that he is in the doghouse for speaking out against the direction of the company and that Vince doesn't see him as the future. It's guaranteed to work and with everything being all "Reality Era", a few leaks out to the Internet will get people re-thinking the "Roman is the Chosen One" narrative. With the right character direction and once he's been given the Bray Wyatt treatment and racked up some losses, the smarks are sure to come back around for him and it's the guy that WWE wants to push anyway so it's win win for both.

And everybody is happy. The creative team, the casual fans, and the smarks.

Lol how true

There are some interesting questions to be answered. Direction of all 5 titles could be unique. Reigns/Sheamus would be a fun match. I'm expecting Cena back for Del Rio at TLC. Owens? Maybe Ambrose or Neville. The tag-division is looking really good which bodes well for a PPV build around Tables, Ladders and Chairs. The Divas Championship is the one I'm least excited for but a PCB triple threat would be a decent match.

The big question, for me, is what does Wyatt do tonight?

I'll miss Cesaro as he is a favourite of mine, but hey the show has a lot to answer for tonight.

The big question, for me, is what does Wyatt do tonight?

In reality: Picks a fight with the New Day or some shit. Talks a bunch of nonsense while dimly lit. Loses next month. Rinse, wash, repeat for the next dozen years.

What would make actual sense: Harper, Rowan and Strowman look at Bray, tell him he's a fucking loser and the worst cult leader in history and walk out of the ring and go on to feud with the New Day or some shit. Bray disappears, and comes back at the Rumble as an IRS type character or some shit.

In reality: Picks a fight with the New Day or some shit. Talks a bunch of nonsense while dimly lit. Loses next month. Rinse, wash, repeat for the next dozen years.

What would make actual sense: Harper, Rowan and Strowman look at Bray, tell him he's a fucking loser and the worst cult leader in history and walk out of the ring and go on to feud with the New Day or some shit. Bray disappears, and comes back at the Rumble as an IRS type character or some shit.

That would be more interesting. He's bored me for most of his time as the character. Does the fact that he loses a lot affect that? Not really to me.

When it comes to the actual WWE Product I'm barely hanging on by a thread. It is a fight to even care. Very thankful this Thanksgiving for the LD.

That Reigns vs. Ambrose eight minutes title bout was epic. I was glad it didn't go over nine minutes. That would've been overkill.

When it comes to the actual WWE Product I'm barely hanging on by a thread. It is a fight to even care. Very thankful this Thanksgiving for the LD.

That Reigns vs. Ambrose eight minutes title bout was epic. I was glad it didn't go over nine minutes. That would've been overkill.

I have to same feeling for the first time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back