• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Promo/Production Music

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey everybody. Just a quick message for any WWE fan and fan of Promo Music. I've uploaded quite alot of it to my Youtube channel which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/BBFalconShot

I have 10 Seasons worth of promo music where most of it can be downloaded. I know many people like Promo music and are always trying to find it, so I hope you find some enjoyment out of my videos.

Thanks.

P.S. - Please let me know in advance which Promo Themes you'd like if there isn't a download link in the video description.

2nd P.S - Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Always loved all of this man. Hence why I PM'd you earlier when I recognised the name from youtube! Keep up the uploading fella :)

BB has created an awesome legacy from getting all those themes, it was good to get you to join the forums here dude :), not to mention he has a good mind and opinions of things.

Btw, still love what you did with the JoMo entrance ;)

Two words. 'Exploding Helmets'. Wade Barrett's FCW theme, I've heard it used as background music for video segments as well though.

Big fan of your work by the way, you have some fucking great songs/themes there.

Two words. 'Exploding Helmets'. Wade Barrett's FCW theme, I've heard it used as background music for video segments as well though.

Big fan of your work by the way, you have some fucking great songs/themes there.

Hey, I have Barrett's "exploding helmets" theme, if you'd like me to upload it to me Youtube? It's a full version with download link too.

Hi everyone. I've been in search for this specific song title for well over 5 years now. From Wrestlemania 12, the promo between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart for their Iron Man match. During the promo when they shifted to the back stories of Bret and Shawn they played a song that had what sounded like druids in the background and a weird flute sound. Can anyone tell me what the name of this title possible is? I really need to know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back