WWE PPV Name Changed.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
The name of the Pay-Per-View "Fatal 4 Way" has been changed to "Capitol Punishment".

Any thoughts on what this might entail? What would we see now instead of the Fatal-4 Way Matches? Or will we still see those matches, just under a Pay-Per-View with a new name? What are your thoughts?

Lol...well at least it sounds better then "Fatal 4 Way" they mise well just call it "Wrestling Matches". Now all they have to do is change TLC, Elimination Chamber, Hell in the Cell...am I missing anything?

I think Blood Rush is a good name, I use it in my fanfics, and I also have one called Death Row. I used to have a gimmick first blood match at blood rush, but that died down.

Whatever happened to Cyber Sunday, they need to bring that back. It'd be a good way to possibly even gain a few hundred viewers, or even just raise ratings. Just bring it back out of nowhere, I mean..it's not that big a thing, but it will help a bit in my opinion.

The loser of the match gets beaten to death. :lmao:

No to be serious I feel it's an ordinary PPV with random matches that have no set stipulation. I think we basically cover more of the extreme matches in the extreme matches PPV and well this will be just another Over the Limit.

If there is anything special to it I could see this being an I-Quit, Last Man Standing, Ironman, type of PPV because we don't see those anymore. I think if his happens then we will see a whole lot loss on the card but more quality matches.

As for this being better than Fatal Four Way, I don't know because at least at F4Way there was many people on the card and the sense that the champion would most likely not be walking out of the match with the belt. Compare this to Over the limit which I feel will be similiar to this new PPV I think I'd rather have F4Way.

Sully Whatever happened to Cyber Sunday, they need to bring that back. It'd be a good way to possibly even gain a few hundred viewers, or even just raise ratings. Just bring it back out of nowhere, I mean..it's not that big a thing, but it will help a bit in my opinion.

Totally agree, I think that this needs to come back instead of the 3-hour Raw that they pass of as Viewer's Choice.

What I don't get is why the hell they changed the name of No Way Out to Elimination Chamber. No Way Out is perfect for the Elimination Chamber PPV.

The Capitol Punishment PPV sounds terrible and incredibly cheesy. The least they can do is something like Fatal Four-Way: Capitol Punishment or Capitol Punishment: Fatal Four-Way.

I didn't care Cyber Sunday. Those "votes" were rigged. Besides, can a major title really change hands at that PPV if you get to chose the challenger?

I'll go ahead and add Capitol Punishment to my list of pay per view names that are better than Hard Justice.

:lmao: at Coco's sig.
[YOUTUBE]FOzOxPtYFsg[/YOUTUBE]

I like Ron Swanson, but I just can't get into Park's and Rec, so I just watch his "best of" vids on yt.

Dude should have a show of his own.

:lmao: at Coco's sig.
[YOUTUBE]FOzOxPtYFsg[/YOUTUBE]

I like Ron Swanson, but I just can't get into Park's and Rec, so I just watch his "best of" vids on yt.

Dude should have a show of his own.
I gave it a go early in season one but couldn't stand it. I heard it got better in the second season and that positive word of mouth generated a lot of hype for the third season, so I started when it came back a few months ago. I love it. Season two is swell as well from what my back watching has shown. When did you last try to get into it?

Also, I don't think I could take a show where Ron was the lead. He exists best with the cast of characters he has to work with.

[YOUTUBE]gJmT7jsfENo[/YOUTUBE]

What I don't get is why the hell they changed the name of No Way Out to Elimination Chamber. No Way Out is perfect for the Elimination Chamber PPV.

I don't know why but I do know in parts of Europe it is still called No Way Out because it reminds people of the elimination chambers during the World Wars. I think that the name No Way Out is far better although the name Elimination Chamber does really highlight the main event of the show and it is the only show for the chamber.

I gave it a go early in season one but couldn't stand it. I heard it got better in the second season and that positive word of mouth generated a lot of hype for the third season, so I started when it came back a few months ago. I love it. Season two is swell as well from what my back watching has shown. When did you last try to get into it?

Also, I don't think I could take a show where Ron was the lead. He exists best with the cast of characters he has to work with.

[YOUTUBE]gJmT7jsfENo[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't tried to get into it in a while. I think it has something to do with I already watch mockumentaries like The Office and Modern Family and not having enough time. I've actually wanted to make a thread about mockumentaries along the lines of mockumentaries being the new "reality tv" due to the popularity of shows shot in that format.

Parks and Rec is on thursday's, and there is a ton of good stuff on thursday night all year round (TNA, Always Sunny) so I usually watch The Office and other shows on the weekend or when I have time, on demand.

I also want to see more of Community, which is on the same night, but haven't got a chance. I'm a Chevy Chase mark.

I probably would like the new season of Parks and Rec because I'm a fan of Adam Scott. Have you ever seen the show Party Down on Starz? Was an awesome show, but was canceled due to Scott leaving for Parks and Rec.

And I also have to agree about a show about Ron, now that I think about it. He is a great supporting character, I just wish it wasn't on a show where Amy Poehler was the lead. Then again, I should really check out the new season, didn't even know Rob Lowe was on it.

I hear many good things about Party Down but have yet to have the pleasure.

You're better off with Parks and Rec than either TNA or The Office. I promise you that. The sad state of The Office hurts me deeply.

Can't go wrong with Community either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back