• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE post-WrestleMania XXVIII

Punkanomics

Dark Match Winner
Hey guys, I'm a little new to Book This so I may be a little bad my first couple shows. But, let me get some feedback and I'll improve! Please give me reviews and i'll get back to you and Enjoy!

Wrestle Mania 28 results:
Daniel Bryan def. Sheamus for World Heavyweight Championship
Beth Pheonix and Eve Torres def. Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounoues
Randy Orton def. Kane
Team Johnny def. Team Teddy
Primo & Epico def. Alex Riley & Mason Ryan
Undertaker def. Triple H
Big Show def. Cody Rhodes (DQ)
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho
Rock vs. John Cena endS in a double KO.

5924.jpg

After a historic WrestleMania,it is time for the all important post-WrestleMania Raw! As a reward for scoring the winning pinfall for Team Johhny,The Miz has been given a championship match against Santino Marella for the U.S Title. Also, CM Punk has confirmed via Twitter that he will be live on Raw in action against The All-Amercian Jack Swagger! After his team won at WrestleMania, John Larunitis has taken complete control of both Raw and SmackDown and has ended the brand extension effective immediately. Finally, after their game-changing match at WrestleMania, The Rock and John Cena will be in the same ring to discuss their match at WrestleMania!

Confirmed for Raw:

Santino Marella Vs. The Miz for the United States Championship

CM Punk Vs. Jack Swagger

The Rock and John Cena face off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo