Samoa Joe vs. Carlito

• Sloppy Joe

• CCC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region under WWE Rules from Pittsburgh, PA.

#26. "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe
SamoaJoe.jpg

vs.

#39. Carlito Caribbean Cool
carlito.jpg

This would be an entertaining match. I don't see how Joe would lose though. I think it would be pretty one-sided too. Joe's faster, more powerful, more technically skilful, more knowledgeable, more versatile, tougher, smarter, a real submission artist and great at pummelling his opponents. He hung Davairi upside down and beat him like a pinata!

I dont' see how Joe loses either. Carlito has never really done much of anything. He's as lazy as they come and has a job because WWE wants to attract more Spanish viewers. He's ok, but nothing great. Joe has flashes of brilliance but they're in an otherwise bland career. he's insanely over though, so he gets the win here.

This will be a Joe squash match. Carlito, a lazy, arrogant fool is facing someone who is one of his company's biggest stars at this point in time. Carlito has not done much to even ponder the fact that he may pull an upset, while Joe has done a shit load in TNA.

One sided victory for Joe here.

Joe goes over easy here.He is better in every way,except the hair.He will destroy him,and show that lazy bastard what pain is.He will make him beg like a little bitch to end it.Joe has the musclebuster and the coquina clutch among others,carlito has a backbreaker.

The first step on Joe's way to Angle.

Carlito will put up a good fight but Joe is more powerful and faster and knows various submissions to ground Carlito. Joe gets the win here.

Can't see this being anything but a Joe win. Other than a few punches and kicks, i don't even see Carlito mounting any offense against an angry Samoan Submission machine. Joe FTW here.

Carlito.

Because I am different.

And Carlito is better than Joe.

The WWE already has one fat Somoan, and that man is Umaga. This tournament only has one spot large enough for one of these guys, and that is Umaga. Carlito, the man who once wrestled for the title, and I give credit for eliminating four other men in an elimination chamber, including Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Kane or something like that, and Chris Masters. You know how many world titles that is? Around 15. By that standings, Carlito would beat Joe 15 times. Has Joe ever beat a fro haired Puerto Ricans who enjoys spitting apples? Nope. He wouldn't meet talent like that on the 4th best show in the United States, TNA. So by those means, Carlito who is probably on the best show at this moment, Smackdown, is four times better.

By those reasons, Carlito should go over.

Samoa Joe win but only after a long match. Carlito isn't as bad as he seems on TV, and anyone that saw him at his early house shows knows that. But, he's not exactly known for his toughness, and Joe will have him tapping to end this. The BackStabber is an effective move, but it won't slow Joe down. The Muscle Buster is much more effective. Joe is also faster and more agile.

I don't get Samoa Joe. All I'm seeing when I watch him is a fat bloke that looks like a bouncer. Seriously, I don't think I've ever bee impressed by anything he's ever done. I feel a bit guilty for that, so if someone could show me something that isn't him "losing his cool" of looking like a normal fat bloke, I'd be grateful.

Carlito is probably about 4 inches and 40 pounds short of being a big deal. I like him a lot more than I like Joe, but in recent times he has been very lazy. I have to say though that there is no way he'd beat Joe. Joe rarely loses to anybody, and hardly ever loses cleanly, even against big time legends. Carlito had a decent run, but recently he hasn't beaten anybody with real gravitas at all.

Joe wins this one.

Despite the sudden growth in Joe's breasts - and my computer finding it difficult to decode the complex signals which are sent when I hit the keys - I'm here to defend my beloved fat bastard.

Because I am different.

"Different" is one way to put it.

And Carlito is better than Joe.

Yeah, but he's not though, is he?

The WWE already has one fat Somoan, and that man is Umaga.

And TNA has another. What's your point?

This tournament only has one spot large enough for one of these guys, and that is Umaga.

So when/if they have a match, vote Umaga. Simples, yes?

Carlito, the man who once wrestled for the title, and I give credit for eliminating four other men in an elimination chamber, including Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Kane or something like that, and Chris Masters. You know how many world titles that is? Around 15.

Did he actually beat them? By my recollection, him and Chris Masters teamed up to eliminate one person at most.

By that standings, Carlito would beat Joe 15 times.

But he'd only beat Edge seven times. And Triple H a mere four times. Or is it three times? I know he'd beat Stone Cold a good ten times.

By those reasons, Carlito should go over.

This entire post is sarcastic, right?

I don't get Samoa Joe. All I'm seeing when I watch him is a fat bloke that looks like a bouncer. Seriously, I don't think I've ever bee impressed by anything he's ever done. I feel a bit guilty for that, so if someone could show me something that isn't him "losing his cool" of looking like a normal fat bloke, I'd be grateful.

Let me paint you a picture.

It's a Saturday night. It's been a long week. Sam's gone out to dance his worries away. I'm waiting in line outside a club. A commotion at the front. I lean out and see the fat bouncer hit a Muscle Buster on a troublesome customer. He then hits a Running Senton, before locking in the Rear Naked Choke until said trouble-maker is unconscious.

Would that not seem the least bit out of the ordinary?

Samoa Joe is bigger, stronger, and more skilled than Carlito. Joe would dominate him fast. Carlito may hit a few flashy top rope moves but it wouldnt be long before Joe would ground him and destroy him.

I'd take Sloppy Joe over half-assed Carlito any day. Personally Carlito has potential to be great, but he just doens't seem to want to put it all together. He always complains that he isn't getting pushed but he was getting pushed during his debut and other times, but just hasn't run with the ball.

Joe while he has his haters, I think he's pretty good. He doesn't have the charisma Carlito has, he's wrestling skill would be enough to get him over. The WWE ring wouldn't hinder him, imo. Joe is talented and versitile, he can make you submit, he does power moves, and he's also very agile. People tend to praise Umaga, but Joe is just as good, and has more potential. Joe wins this easily.

Going with Sloppy Joe, as much as it pains me. Simply put. Carlito would probably spit that Apple in Joe's face, and it would only empower him in a blind rage to eat as many pieces of the apple as possible. How Dare Carlito waste a perfectly fine piece of food by spitting it out? Why spit when you can eat? Besides, Carlito is an incredible waste of talent, a guy that is only in the business because of his last name. I'm not a huge Joe supporter, but I'm not blind enough to not realize he's better then Afro Puffs.

I like how many people use the argument that Carlito is lazy, from internet rumours. That is all they are, internet rumours to get people to go to their web site. Does anyone ever go with Carlito to the gym and see him work out? Does anyone know Carlito outside of his character, that might be displayed to the public, keeping him in a keyfabe world. Carlito is a professional, he grew up in a world of keyfabe, so who is to believe that perhaps what Carlito does in public is in fact keyfabe?

The apple spit would blind him Joe, or perhaps make Samoa think about food enough for Carlito to hit the backcracker. End of the match.

Not a big Joe fan or a fan of Carlito. I got Joe here though. I think this would be a decent match, not as easy as people think it will be for Joe. Carlito will put up a hell of a fight and come up just short and Joe heads to round 2.

"Joe's gonna kill you".

Carlito should be shit scared, because there is no way he is going to win this one. Even in the WWE region, Samoa Joe would easily adapt to the style of the four sided ring and defeat a guy who was basically a jobber in 2006/2007. Joe is a former TNA Heavyweight Champion and the guy has defeated a large number of opponents, including Wrestlezone's own favourite, Kurt Angle!

Sure, Carlito beat John Cena. But that was before Cena was a main eventer. Carlito is now in the fricken tag team division with his brother. And he's up against one of TNA's top superstars. I'll take Joe over Carlito anyday of the week. Plus, Joe is larger and would probably squash that afro lazy fuck.

Carlito isn't even the most talented of his brothers, that goes to Orlando Colon. and Joe is going to kill Carlito, Joe used to actually have an intimidation factor other than being a freaking fatter Reincarnation of Dusty Rhodes with the personality of a plank. Joe was ruthlessly stiff, his kicks alone put that paid to Carlito.

Carlito's a dirty cheater so that works for him but Joe is a big deal in TNA, I cant see why but he is. He beat Kurt Angle at Lockdown and has pummeled many other big names in his career.

If I were to ignore Joe's success and vote against him because I think he's shit then I am as bad as the Warrior haters.

Hmmm...I'm unfortunately going to have to go with Joe because of the fact that this is in WWE, and thus Joe has the advantage of a toned-down style. From what I've seen, Carlito is an excellent ropes worker, and, should this match have been held in any other region, I would have given it to him. But, being in WWE means that Carlito will have to keep it to the mat for the most part, and I think Joe has just enough speed to keep up with Carlito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back