Angle vs. the Berzerker

• It's True It's True

• Huss

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following matchup takes place in the WWE Region under basic WWE Rules from Pittsburgh, PA.

#2. "The Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle
kurt-angle_foto_25701hoxefwsbaj.jpg

vs.

#63. The Berzerker
berzerker.jpg

I actually have to give reasons for this?

Angle wins here easily. He can use any type of offense he wants and it'll work here. Quick go behind into a takedown and then the ankle lock. This lasts about 10 seconds.

I'm going to have to abstain from voting on this one. Largely because I don't have a fucking clue who The Beserker is. Sorry Jake. Similarly, I can't be bothered to YouTube him. If anybody cares enough to do it for me, I'll gladly view some matches. He looks ******ed though. I'd vote Angle just on the basis that I'm not a fan of the mentally handicapped.

Well, I suppose Rain Man was quite good.

Who is Berzerker? Seriously he is a nobody going up against arguably the greatest techniquel wrestler of all time. Angel will toy with this guy, do whatever he wants, and finally put on the Angle lock to take round one with ease.

Mr. Fuji won't be able to help the Berzerker here as Kurt Angle will get him into the Ankle Lock or Angle Slam three minutes into the match. I'll give Berzerker a clothesline and two punches though.

If this match lasts longer than an Angle Slam and a 3 count, I'd be amazed. Kurt Angle is probably the favorite to win the whole thing, if only because Hogan, Hart, and Flair all have their share of haters.

Berzerker was lucky to draw a 63 seed, so he should be happy with Jake's vote, and nothing else.

The Berzerker was the king of the reserve show. He had a winning streak on WCW Saturday Night, and won a few matches on WWF Prime Time, but outside of that he acheived nothing.

The Berzerker would try and throw Kurt out of the ring, Kurt would counter, get him down on the floor, ankle lock, easy win.

Um ya, the best wrestler of this decade facing off against Mike Knox's long lost older brother. This one is about as much of a squash as you'll possibly see in this tourney. Angle is an animal, and he'll probably snap Berzerkers ankle because he's too dumb to tap out. Referee's can't translate Huss.

Um ya, the best wrestler of this decade facing off against Mike Knox's long lost older brother. This one is about as much of a squash as you'll possibly see in this tourney. Angle is an animal, and he'll probably snap Berzerkers ankle because he's too dumb to tap out. Referee's can't translate Huss.

Not so. I was SO BORED last night that I actually watched - IN IT'S ENTIRETY - a match between Berzerker and Crush!

Well, in the end, Crush put the Cranium Crush on the ole' viking, and Fuji stood idley by and watched him submit. What a classic...

Anyway, Angle is such a force in this tournament, because like Jericho, Vader, and Hart - he's just such a total package. Tough out for ANYONE.

[youtube]9i5pdb1_S4c[/youtube]

That is his debut match. Really nothing special for him at all. Horrid Horrid character. He is against probably the best technical wrestler of all time, and The Viking will have nothing on Kurt Angle. Very fast match with Kurt Going over as soon as The Idiot misses the clothesline.

Angle is a beast in the ring. His technical skill would leave whoever the fuck The Berzerker is baffeled. Honestly, he looks like a right wally. I doubt he can do much in the ring & I can't be bothered to do research on him when this is so blatently obvious. Angle would win this match in about 2 minutes. He just wouldn't know how to combat Angle.

I just got back from looking squash up in the dictionary and under definition 2 was Angle vs. Berzerker. Angle wins this one easily, no doubt about it.

Talk about squashes, this is would be a humiliation.

The Berzerker wouldn't even last a minute in the ring with Kurt Angle. Angle would make him tap out with ease, or probably break his ankle forcing him to give up anyway. He wouldn't even need to use the Angle Slam for this one. Probably a few german suplexes to ground him. And the rest is academic.

Plus, it's the WWE region which suits Angle. Plus, it's in Pittsburgh. There is absolutely no reason why or how Angle could possibly ever lose this match.

When I was a kid, I was scared of The Berzerker and thought that he was unstoppable. But, then I saw Crush/Brian Adams beat him once on one of the WWF's old home videos and I no longer thought he was invincible. When I look at him now, the only thing that I like about The Berzerker is that he looks a lot like Bruiser Brody.

And, to make matters even worse, his first match-up is against one of the greatest professional wrestlers of modern times. Angle in a squash, no questions about it.

If any of you seriously think Kurt Angle can beat a viking you are all mistaken. Wrestling skills don't mean shit when you're fighting a man who eats, drinks, rapes and murders his way across Scandinavia.

The only thing that could really come into play during this match is the possibility that The Bezerker might be fatigued from having two jobs. It's probably the reason Stone Cold got the better of Skinner.

This is too easy almost as easy as Lesnar vs. Skipper or SCSA vs. Skinner. ANgle wins by hitting 1997 angle slams because he can and that's the year he won a gold medal. the only way beserker can win is..... Mr.Fuji! Angle lock in the ankle lock then Fuji gets him in the eyes beserker hits a roll up it's over, but i'm voting anlge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back