WWE Payback: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship - The Hardy Boyz (c) VS Cesaro & Sheamus

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Cesaro & Sheamus won a #1 contender's match on Raw last week to get a shot at the Hardys and that shot happens in 3 weeks at Payback.

This should be a pretty solid, though unremarkable match between these two that ultimately culminates with the Hardy Boyz retaining the titles. I just don't see Cesaro & Sheamus regaining the titles and while they're still over with fans, I think they've really gone as far as they're going to.

Cesaro & Sheamus won a #1 contender's match on Raw last week to get a shot at the Hardys and that shot happens in 3 weeks at Payback.

This should be a pretty solid, though unremarkable match between these two that ultimately culminates with the Hardy Boyz retaining the titles. I just don't see Cesaro & Sheamus regaining the titles and while they're still over with fans, I think they've really gone as far as they're going to.

Yeah, Cesaro may need to turn. He's never going to be a top face in the WWE. Sheamus seems to be a face now.

Hardyz ain't gonna lose the titles this soon, especially to Cesaro & Sheamus.

There's nothing wrong in it as well. Cesaro and Sheamus do very good as a tag team. Cesaro's contribution in good tag teams like with Swagger or Tyson Kidd or Sheamus makes me think that he's even better as a tag team wrestler.

Hardyz should retain the titles here and I don't think that they should lose to any team except Enzo & Cass but that could be impossible if the latter switch brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back