• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback - Roman Reign VS Braun Strowman II

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
During a brief in-ring confrontation with Strowman on Raw, GM Kurt Angle informed Strowman that, per Roman Reigns' request, Strowman would face Reigns at Payback.

Like most others, I've read reports suggesting that WWE is planning for Lesnar vs. Strowman at some point in the relatively near future. I dunno if it's legit or not but if it is, then Strowman needs to have one solidified victory over Roman Reigns, even if it's at Payback where Reigns will be protected by not being at "100%" due to Strowman's attack last week. Reigns could always pick up the win in a rubber match at the Extreme Rules ppv.

Whether or not Lesnar vs. Strowman is on the table, I'd still like to see Strowman get a victory over Reigns as it just seems a shame to have so successfully built up Strowman into a monster only to have him be entirely shut out during his program with Reigns.

Strowman should kick his ass in less than 10 minutes. Reigns is supposed to be paralized from the attack from Strowman. No way he should even have a channce against The New Beast in Strowman.

I agree with the above post. Strowman should absolutely destroy Reigns. There is no problem in that because Reigns has been brutalised by Strowman already, and if continues to do so, then beating Reigns does NOT make Reigns look weak. I hope WWE understand this. Strowman going over Reigns will be good for his push, and the way it should be handled will protect Reigns from suffering a loss straight after beating Undertaker at WrestleMania (not that he needs protecting).

If the Lesnar match is on the cards, there is no way that you can have Strowman tip an ambulance, break the ring, destroy superstars, and on his way to the title match, have him lose to Reigns. It just makes no sense to do that. Reigns can get the win at a later point. Hell, combine the feud and have a triple threat with Strowman, Reigns and Lesnar at SummerSlam. That could be fun.

I just hope they have Strowman win here. There is absolutely no need for Reigns to win at this point. None.

Braun Strowman should've won the first time he met Roman Reigns and he should win it this time as well.

Especially after the brutal beat down Reigns has suffered last week. I don't remember such brutal beat down in recent times. Roman Reigns shouldn't win at any cost as it decreases the credibility of that beat down.

Let it be somewhat competitive and let Braun Strowman defeat Roman Reigns.

I expect some sort of stipulation match that sees both guys go at it as hard as possible with both being protected from being pinned. I would say either an Ambulance match or a Stretcher match will be confirmed next week.

Reigns will probably come in below 100% also so as to protect him in an event of a loss. At the end of the day, with the way Strowman has been built and with Reigns recently beating Taker at Mania, neither guy should even be taking a loss at this point, tbqh.

On another note, with Strowman vs Lesnar being rumoured and also Lesnar vs Reigns sometime down the line to come. It would be really good if WWE finds a way to rotate all 3 of these guys at the top of RAW heading into Mania next year(in a more organic fashion than is being widely rumoured).

It would be a shame to see Strowman so beautifully built up just to be thrown to the scrap heap through a Brock Lesnar/Roman Reigns/Both loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back