WWE on MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
For those that care, Tonight on the MSG network they are playong old WWF clips. First they played The Brainbusters vs The Rockers, then Ted Dibiase vs The Mighty Hercules, and now it's Hulk Hoagan vs. The Big Boss Man.

Who else is watching?

It's pretty good. The Jimmy Snuka (I know I spelled it wrong) vs Pedro Morales match is on right now for the Intercontinetal Championship. They have Andre coming up too.
Flames Out
Dragon

^^^i'm not sure, but i live in NY, and am watching right now, can't wait to see what other matches are on

DAMM IT! I don't have that channel everywhere i'm searching like crazy on my TV. Is it avaliabe in the Cali area?

MSG network is the Madison Square Garden Network in NY. Maybe you'll have it on the dish or direct tv but not your local cable provider.

This is "kool", its gonna be a weekly show

realblackhart said:
For those that care, Tonight on the MSG network they are playong old WWF clips. First they played The Brainbusters vs The Rockers, then Ted Dibiase vs The Mighty Hercules, and now it's Hulk Hoagan vs. The Big Boss Man.

Who else is watching?

I gotta thank you. I had no idea this was on. They are showing a card from 1982. I started watching wrestling with the guys wrestling tonight. You made my night.

I have direct tv and I get MSG on channel 621.

No prob. I kinda had the feeling a lot of people didn't know. It wasn't put up on wrestlezone to remind fans tonight and WWE really hadn't been promoting it. Mcmahon has it down, Monday, Tuesday, Wendesday, and Fridays, and this saturday and 2 Sundays out of every month.

hothead25 said:
You youngin's need to watch and brush up on your history.

:D

LOL! That's exactly what I'm trying to do! Most of these matches happened 10 years before I was born. I'm glad they're finally showing them on TV.

Flames Out
Dragon

Hopefully the ratings are good considering that it wasn't promoted much. Also there were a lot of these matches on The Classic Sports Network (before it became ESPN Classic) . ESPN doesn't respect wrestling so much, so I don't think they air it anymore

I don't think ESPN respects wrestling at all- typical. The MSG thing was really good. I think it's going to come on every week now because they said that next week their featuring Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan again.

Flames Out
Dragon

This is from MSGnetwork.com

World Wrestling Entertainment® (WWE) and Madison Square Garden have had a long and storied history, with Madison Square Garden being home to many high profile WWE events, including the very first WrestleMania® as well as WrestleMania X and WrestleMania XX.

Now, it is time to re-live the history with “WWE Presents Madison Square Garden Classics.” New episodes of the series will air on MSG eight times this summer and 30 times in the coming year in a two-hour block on Wednesday nights beginning at 8:00 p.m.

The series, to be hosted by legendary WWE announcer “Mean Gene” Okerlund, premieres this Wednesday, July 12, and will look back at some of the WWE’s most memorable matches from Madison Square Garden from the 1970’s and beyond. Okerlund, who has over 30 years in sports-entertainment, will introduce the classic shows and lead viewers through some of WWE’s most famous events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back