Warrior vs. Sullivan

• Warrior "Warrior" Warrior

• Taskmaster

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE region, under WWE rules from Long Island, NY.

#12. The Ultimate Warrior.
Warrior.bmp

vs.

#53. 'The Task Master" Kevin Sullivan
kevinsul.jpg

Holey freaky paint jobs.

This is Warrior's easily. Sullivan is known for being a great character, not a great wrestler. Warrior, while not a great in ring guy, was insanely over and you can't deny his success. I'll take the Warrior here as he's easily more successful and somehow better than Sullivan.

Although Kevin Sullivan is no pushover, Ultimate Warrior is unstoppable. The guy beat Hogan clean.

Warrior wasn't that great in the ring but his power and strength will be enough to beat Sullivan who isn't known for his wrestling prowess.

If this tournament was a real wrestling one, and all of the people involved were in it, the Warrior would win. As much as I think the man is a cunt, it's hard to argue against someone who I don't think has lost cleanly since he joined the WWF in 1987. Warrior may have been a four move king, but there is no way he'd lose this one.

Warrior wins this hands down. The man is just to strong, for Sulivan to overcome. Also Warrior went over Hogan clean. That in itself is a feat. Warrior wins here hands down.

Warrior takes the win here,he is stronger than sullivan.And sullivan isnt very well known for being strong and powerful in the ring,he is known more for his characters.Warrior will with no doubt win this match and move one.

Warrior wasn't that great in the ring but his power and strength will be enough to beat Sullivan who isn't known for his wrestling prowess.

These are the kinds of things that make me go :disappointed:

Warrior will, and should win this. But, Sullivan is no pushover. Having met the man, and been put in a Chickenwing by him, I know for a fact that he is a great wrestler. He's best known for the gimmicks and guys that he managed, but it all happened because of who he is as a wrestler. He'll put up a hell of a fight, but Warrior wins this with a press slam in a surprisingly good first round match.

I got Warrior in this one but the Taskmaster is crafty and won't be a easy win. But eventually Warrior's streghth would get the best of Kevin and it would be over.

If this were wrestling and pure wrestling, Kevin Sullivan wins this in a blowout and a half. The old saying goes, the WArrior doesn't know the difference between a Wrist Watch and a wrist lock. That being said, this is the wonderful world of Kayfabe, and the Warrior doesn't have to wrestle, he just has to act like the one dimensional goof off that he is, and he'll beat the superior wrestler in Sullivan.

Yeah this is the Ultimate Warrior's match, why? because he's better and that's all there is too it. Wristlocks and chickenwings ain't got nothing on shaking the ropes repeatedly lifting a dude up over your head and then splashing him, Warrior was sent down from space to dominate the WWF after all and like it or not that's exactly what he did.

He went on to beat Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania in a match that some would call crap, I say it was pretty damn entertaining but then again I dont go in much for the "pure" wrestling as it bores the shit out of me. He took 5 consecutive elbow drops from Randy Savage and still beat the dude. Kevin Sullivan loses easily in this one.

Warrior is superior in every way imaginable. Going by kayfabe, Warrior should easily make the final 4 because he just never ever lost clean in his entire career. That's how dominant he was. He was fucking unstoppable, and nothing will stop him from destroying his opponent in this cakewalk.

Warrior has this one locked up. Sullivan, as good of a wrestler as he was, wouldn't stand a chance against Warrior in kayfabe land. Warrior wins this one and makes himself an early favorite to capture the tourney crown.

The only thing I remember about Kevin Sullivan was that he looked small in comparison to other wrestlers and held the WCW World Tag Team Belts with Cactus Jack once. Given that we have to treat this as kayfabe, I don't see how The Ultimate Warrior could really lose to anyone. In his prime, I think he only lost twice (once to Rick Rude at WM V and to Sgt. Slaughter at the 1991 Royal Rumble). And, in these matches, there was heavy interference in favor of his opponents.

Pick: Warrior

out of Warrior and Sullivan................... Warrior as I now more about his past and have seen alot of his "matches" (he was more over than a naked diva) as to Sullivan who I have inly read about but not watch.

so i see it ending the same way Hogan vs Warrior WM6 ended. Sullizan goes for a big move and Warrior blocks and hits the "ultimate" splash for the win.

my vote the Warrior

I respect Kevin Sullivan. He's always been a solid worker and has had some really good matches over the course of his career, even when he was well past his prime. As much as I dislike the Warrior, I wouldn't piss on his face if it was on fire, he's simply too much for the Taskmaster. Sullivan is a much better wrestler, but Warrior is just too powerful for Sullivan to match even in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back