Orton vs. Chosu

• RKO

• Riki

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following takes place int he WWE REgion under WWE Rules from, Long Island, NY.

#5. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton
Randy-Orton-profile.jpg

vs.

#60. Riki Chosu
riki.jpg

Bless you. Oh sorry, thought you sneezed.

Orton wins this easily. He's the WWE golden heel right now and Chosu is hardly famous worldwide. he's most famous for inventing the sharpshooter, but while that's a contribution, it doesn't mean much long term. Orton has done some great heel work lately and to me is going to be a legend when he's done. This is a walk for Orton.

I think Riki Choshu should win this. He was technically superior to Orton, and didn't give anything up to him in weight, only height. Choshu wresteld at the olympics and would be able to out wrestle The King of Headlocks quite easily. In the Sasori-Gatame, he has the original sharpshooter, which I believe is one of the most effective submission finisher ever. He won championships in Japan and Mexico, and would go over Orton.

For the record, I'm not suporting him to be clever, but I will concede that my strong personal dislike for Orton has influenced my decision.

Randy Orton would slaughter Choshu. Orton is more athletic than Riki, more smart, and his move set is much more lethal. Orton would just beat the hell outta Choshu, then punt him in the head. Orton wins easily.

Randy Orton would slaughter Choshu. Orton is more athletic than Riki, more smart, and his move set is much more lethal. Orton would just beat the hell outta Choshu, then punt him in the head. Orton wins easily.

More smart?:lmao:

But yeah I agree, Orton is the single most sadistic heel in WWE right now, I see no way for Riki to leave this match but with a concussion and a loss, I see Orton hitting that 2nd rope DDT, then stalk Riki until he gets up and BAM! RKO, then he'll stand back and admire his work until Riki starts to stir and as Riki is getting up WHAM!, a nice little lethal punt to the head, Orton covers him for the three and walks out of the ring and into the next round

You have to give Riki Choshu a LOT of credit for everything he's been able to accomplish in pro wrestling. The dude is Korean, and from what I understand, the wrestling business in Japan is very hard on Koreans. The stories I've heard of what Korean wrestlers go through there are, I guarantee, worse then anything any black wrestler has ever gone through here in the states. But yet, Riki Choshu overcame that to not only become one of the best Japanese wrestlers in the mid to late eighties, but also a tremendous booker in the nineties. That's an unbelievable feat when you think about it.

As far as Randy Orton is concerned, he's a fantastic wrestler and I'm sure he'll win this anyway, but I can't give my vote for him here. I'm a big fan, but I have way too much respect for Riki Choshu.

I have a ton of respect for Choshu as well, but I can't vote for him in this match. Randy Orton has been a dick and has been an asshole of epic Shawn Michaelsesque proportions, but the guy can flat out go in the ring. He's 28, and already a 3 time world champion, and he's arguably one of the best heels this decade. he's done a lot before his 30th birthday then most superstars have done their entire career.

I'm going with Orton here. Choshu only has the ShaprShooter as na edge over Orton, but Orton's legs are too long and lanky for it to bee as effective as it could be. Orton also has the punt. I think it's a piece of garbage, but in a kayfabe world, it's the most effective thing ever. The RKO is also like the Diamond Cutter, that it can be hit from almost any position.

I don't like Orton, at all, but I respect his talent, and think he'll go far.

Orton has been getting on my nerves lately, but I guess that is a good thing since he is the biggest heel in the company. And though he has been annoying me as of late, I'm gonna take him here. Orton would drop Choshu with a RKO, then punt him back to Japan.

I'd use the line Orton is a legend killer, but Chosu is hardly a legend. I'm not hugely knowledgeable on him, but I've seen a few matches. He's not someone I think could beat one of the best wrestlers of this decade. Orton was made for the WWE, and could win this pretty easily in my opinion. Maybe in some weid Japan place Chosu would have a chance, but not here.

Randy Orton goes over, here. He'll garvin stomp, rko, punt. And maybe punt again. The dude invented the Sharpshooter. Randy Orton is THE Legend Killer.

In his prime, I think Choshu would have killed Orton. Sure, Orton has the moniker of "Legend Killer," but the only legends I've seen him beat were ones that were way past their prime and at WWE's disposal. More than anything else, Orton has the benefit of a roster full of veterans that are more than willing to put him over.

But, I also forgot that McMahon doesn't like Southeast Asian wrestlers. So, Orton would go over here, even though he doesn't deserve to and wouldn't anywhere else.

Pick: Orton

Choshu was pretty good and I think he'd give Orton a competitive match. Choshu did win a couple of obscure WWF titles like the WWF International Heavyweight Championship and WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship and was a huge star in Japan. Orton, however, is on a roll and he's arguably the best heel in wrestling right now. He's not above doing whatever it takes to get ahead. With that kind of ruthless aggression, I don't see him losing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back