WWE Network issues (Australia)

360_no_scope

Dark Match Jobber
Hi all, I couldn't find anything about this anywhere but I would like to check a few things about the WWE network with my fellow Australians:

Firstly I got the network about a week ago and so far the last 2 Raws are still not available. I can get NXT, Main event and other things from 2015 but nothing from RAW, is this a problem anyone else is having?

Also, if I want to watch the Royal Rumble on the network do I have to watch it live or if I start watching a few hours after it starts will it be there and ready to go?

Thanks to anyone who can help out

Thanks! Do you know when raw will be available? The main reason i got the network was so i could watch raw cos i don't have foxtel

Umm....

You may want to reconsider your decision then.

I will answer your question with another question:

Where do you think WWE makes the majority of its money? (Hint: It's not gate-sales)

Thanks! Do you know when raw will be available? The main reason i got the network was so i could watch raw cos i don't have foxtel

I dont know exactly as I have foxtel but i think its about a month late.

You could torrent download raw every week if you want

RAW and Smackdown get uploaded onto WWE Network thirty days after it broadcasts live on air. I believe that is an international thing, not an Australian thing. It's due to tv channels holding onto broadcasting rights or something.

So if you signed up for the network to view only RAW and SD live, you have been sadly mistaken. Although, you have NXT, some good Main Event stuff from time-to-time and a back catelog of shows.

To view SD and RAW live in Australia, Foxtel is the only legal option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back