WWE Needs To Get The Machine Behind...

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
...well you need to name that wrestler and why.

Guys like Ziggler and Barrett are finally getting their comeupance but whose that one whose released, floundering or even in TNA that can compete with the likes of Punk, Orton and Cena.

Personally, I'm gonna throw a complete curveball here and say:

Chris+Hero_Trunks-5.jpg

Now maybe I haven't seen as many matches featuring Chris Hero as my American counterparts but the some that I have, have made me believe that this man would be great if done right.

His size and in ring arsenal is something that would excite an international circuit like the WWE and his ample experience in the indies will help him (or get his heat whatever). I think he is under WWE contract of sorts with his partner Claudio Castagnolias part of the Kings of Wrestling, but I see a singles star in him.

Just, DON'T.CHANGE.HIS.NAME. My god, if they do a Mcguilabuddy or Ziggler with him, they might as well not do anything.
Your picks now lads.

200px-Aaron_Stevens_%28wrestler%29.jpg

Danien Sandow

Damien Sandow is by far one of my favorite guys on the FCW roster. He's been floating around WWE developmental on and off since 2002 and he's long over due for a call to the main roster. As I remember him in OVW, Idol Stevens was a phenomenal heel with a great in ring arsenal that fits the WWE's style so well. Every now and then, I catch a few matches of FCW and Damien Sandow stands out as one who is definitely ready. Even though he's been in WWE developmental on and off for almost 10 years, he's still relatively young; age 29. This guy could really use a bit of faith and a call up to the main roster. He's damn sure better than half the midcarders in the WWE currently and I'm shocked he hasn't been called up. Not only does Sandow deserve a call up, but so does half of the FCW roster right now. I think some might agree that FCW's roster is the best it's been in years...probably ever.

...well you need to name that wrestler and why.

Guys like Ziggler and Barrett are finally getting their comeupance but whose that one whose released, floundering or even in TNA that can compete with the likes of Punk, Orton and Cena.

Personally, I'm gonna throw a complete curveball here and say:

Chris+Hero_Trunks-5.jpg

Now maybe I haven't seen as many matches featuring Chris Hero as my American counterparts but the some that I have, have made me believe that this man would be great if done right.

His size and in ring arsenal is something that would excite an international circuit like the WWE and his ample experience in the indies will help him (or get his heat whatever). I think he is under WWE contract of sorts with his partner Claudio Castagnolias part of the Kings of Wrestling, but I see a singles star in him.

Just, DON'T.CHANGE.HIS.NAME. My god, if they do a Mcguilabuddy or Ziggler with him, they might as well not do anything.
Your picks now lads.

Comueupance? you do realise that means punishment right?

funny to you say who's been released or floundering in TNA then you state a ROH guy that's neither :)

I do agree though, The Kings are pretty good Chris Hero especially, but if mentioning ROH, you can't go past Davey Richards or hell even the revitalised Worlds Greatest Tag Team have grown a sack and some charisma again.

Drew McIntyre It drives me batshit crazy that they've all but wiped him off the face of the planet of relevance. He's held the IC Title, he's been involved in storylines (including one that went nowhere with Kelly Kelly), and he's done nothing wrong. I don't know, I've heard rumors of the other wrestlers not liking his attitude, but some of the biggest names in wrestling history were royal pricks.

Justin Gabriel I'd love to see a talented all-around athlete like him get a push as a singles wrestler, but I'd settle for seeing them pair him up with another tag team partner to give Air Boom some competition. He has one of the best finishers in WWE and really could steal the show with midcard matches. Not to mention I'm jealous as fuck of his hair.

Tyson Kidd They really dropped the ball in my opinion by breaking up The Hart Dynasty. That could've been the next dominant tag team in WWE history, but too bad they don't care about the tag team division. Much like Gabriel, I think Kidd's matches are entertaining and he could shine as a midcard singles competitor or a tag team champion if given a new partner. Or (better idea) just re-sign Harry Smith.

885147313_q75HB-M-1.jpg
Seth Rollins has the look! I think he and dean ambrose should be called up at the same time or...have seth be called up first and have dean ambrose come up after as a black shadow haunting seth...making them...the new aces of the wwe.

Comueupance? you do realise that means punishment right?
It means get what you deserve... ofcourse it tends to be used in the negative sense more often than not but it can mean punishment OR reward.

I still think that Drew Mcintyre is a talent floundering in the depths of WWE that actually has an Upper Mid to Main event potential.....if its not Drew then I agree with Chris Hero.... I am kind of shocked that I have not seen Punks BOI Colt Cobanna brought up much during this discussion.
Not because I think he has potential but just because I expect everyone to jump on his dick when Punk endorses him.

img_8048_650.jpg

Austin Aries

I surely can't believe that he's the only person who has seen this guy and believes that he is ready for the big times, right now.
WWE already made a huge mistake by not putting him on Tough Enough...and then winning Tough Enough, for that matter.

I see Aries wrestle on TV and I think, "This guy is as complete of a package as you can get." He has so many powerful qualities:

1) He has a killer name, unique look, and can sell his gimmick like it's money to the poor;
2) His wrestling is as tight and clean as anyone I've seen in recent memory. Honestly, I'll say he's one of the five best in-ring performers in the world, in my eyes. I know that's a lofty compliment...BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GUY IN THE RING?! Lol;
3) He's got personality. I've already said that he can sell his gimmick like it's food to a fat guy, but it's because Aries is just right for the camera. Of all the potential ROH grads that could succeed in WWE, I think he could go almost as far as Punk. The guy was made to tell stories in the WWE ring.

I suppose you could say I'm a huge mark for Austin Aries, to say the least. I also suppose that's a gigantic understatement. I just feel like Austin Aries is the guy Dolph Ziggler wants to be. He pulls off the cocky heel better than anyone not named Jericho, and I think he could be huge. It's a shame that he probably won't get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back