WWE My Way: 2011 & On

Mr. HD

High Definition
These of course are fictional storylines starting from 2011 and On. This is how I would run the WWE. Hope you guys enjoy it. There are no immediate changes to the Roster, it's the same as it is now with a few of my changes thrown in there.

January 2011:

Week 1:

-raw-logo.jpg

Show opens up with the Intro, followed by the pyro display, and then JR & King welcome us to the show!

In Tonight’s Main Event, there will be a Fatal 4 Way #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship Tonight! The match will feature Randy Orton, Sheamus, John Morrison, & CM Punk!

In the Arena:

Nexus’ music hits and they make their way down led by CM Punk. They all get in the ring and Punk gets on the mic. He starts by saying I hope all of you had a Happy New Year, but deep down inside I really don’t care. The fans boo him. He said, I have two simple points to address. First of all, I have to apologize to Randy Orton, John Morrison, & Sheamus because after tonight, I WILL be the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship for the Royal Rumble. As a matter of fact, I’ve already started preparing for The Miz. Now, onto the BIG news. Why did CM Punk join The Nexus? It’s not a matter of why, but what? What made want to join The Nexus? Easy, ever since Mercury & Gallows failed me in the Straight Edge Society, I’ve been looking to lead a team of winners, and it jus so happens, that The Nexus had no leader at the time and we just happened to see eye to eye on the issue and there it is. Very simple. Now……..

The Nexus’ music comes on again and Wade Barrett makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and right in Punk’s face, then takes the mic out of his hand. Barrett backed up and said, let me explain something to you right now. It’s very nice of you to join The Nexus, but this is MY faction. Now, thank you very much and don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Punk cuts Barrett off and says, Wade, if memory serves, last time we saw you, you got about 20 chairs dumped on your head, right? You are in no position to lead anyone. Obviously, your team saw something in me that wasn’t in you and they came to me. As a matter of fact, I can say myself that I am a better leader than you and I say this is MY Nexus now. Wade comes back and says, all you’re going to do is use them for your own personal gain. They go back and forth until Otunga steps in and says, this isn’t the way to settle this issue. Barrett agrees and says, we solve this in a more civilized manner. I say, January 30th at The Royal Rumble. We’ll find out just who deserves to lead The Nexus. Punk says, so you’re saying, when I beat you at The Royal Rumble, I will take control of Nexus? Barrett nods, and Punk says, you’re on and they shake on it. Nexus’ music plays as we head to Commercial.

Commercial

In the Arena:

Santino’s music hit and they make their way down to the ring with Tamina & Kozlov. Santino started jokin about not knowing what year it was, then said he’s feeling extra generous. I’m issuing a challenge to anybody in the back that has what it takes to take the title away from the Cobra and he makes that ridiculous cobra sign. Some music comes on and out comes AJ Lee and following her are two men in masks. They make their way down to the ring and before they get in, she takes off the masks and it’s Douglas & Stevens: The Naturals! They get in the ring and commence wailing on the Tag Team Champions.

Match 1:
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov © (w/Tamina) vs The Naturals (w/AJ Lee)

Great opening match. Ending of the match sees Santino take out Andy Douglas with that Cobra. He goes for the pin, but AJ Lee pulls the referee out of the ring and slaps him. Tamina goes over and gets in her face, but AJ pie faces her. Santino goes out to confront her and unbeknownst to him, The Naturals drop Kozlov with Natural High in the ring. Stevens comes out and decks Santino as AJ Lee throws the ref after the ring and counts out Kozlov and The Naturals are the new Champions!

The Naturals and Lee celebrate their win as Santino & Co. are still in the ring oblivious to what happened.

Backstage:

Daniel Bryan is on his way to the ring to take on Goldust, Next!

Commercial

Backstage:

Todd Grisham tries to get a word with The New Champions, but Stevens and Douglas just stare at them. AJ Lee turns and says, just know things are going to change in the WWE Todd. This a new year and anything can happen.

Match 2:
Non-Title Match
Daniel Bryan © vs Goldust

Another solid match. Bryan locks Goldust in the LeBell lock, but Tyson Kidd comes out with Jackson Andrews and jump Bryan. Andrews powerbombs Bryan with authority and Tyson Kidd locks in the Sharpshooter and wouldn’t let go until referees & officials came down to the ring.

Commercial

Backstage:

Kidd & Andrews made their way from the ring area, and they run into David Hart Smith. Smith asks Kidd what’s gotten into him. He says, the lust of gold and I will soon be United States Champion, if you aren’t careful, you could be dealt with next. Family or not.

Match 3:
Ted Dibiase (w/ Maryse) vs R-Truth

Solid match. Dibiase wins after connecting with Dream Street.

JR & King plug the Main Event!

Commercial

Match 4:
Mark Henry vs Primo

Short match, but still very solid. Henry wins with the World’s Strongest Slam. He leaves and Primo is in the ring looking dejected. Carlito out of nowhere hops the baracade and gets in the ring. He extends his hand and helps Primo up. The Colons have reunited!

Backstage:

Melina & Gail Kim look sexy and they’re on their way to the ring next!

Commercial

Match 5:
Melina & Gail Kim vs Natalya & Eve

Pretty good match. Melina wins after rolling up Natalya for the win.

Backstage:

Punk & Barrett are with Nexus. Punk says, since Wade Barrett already blew his shot at the WWE Championship, I guess it’s up to me. Once I win this match, our match will be postponed because I’ll have a WWE Championship Match that night. Barrett says, not if I have anything to do with it. Punk gets in his face and says you don’t have the balls. He walks away leaving Barrett to glare at him.

Randy Orton is on his way and looks like he means business. The Main Event to decide #1 Contender is Next!

Commercial

In the Arena:

The Miz makes his way to the ring with Alex Riley and they join JR & King at ringside for commentary.

Match 6:
Fatal 4 Way #1 Contenders Match
Randy Orton vs John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Sheamus

Great Match. Ending sees Sheamus & Punk on the outside battling it out. Punk connects with s superkick on Sheamus. Barrett emerges from the crowd with a chair and knocks Punk’s lights out! Then, he leaves through the crowd again. Morrison gets dropped with the RKO and goes for the pin, but Riley pulls the ref out of the ring. Miz goes around the ring and goes to hit Orton with the WWE Title. He misses and gets Morrison. Orton drops Miz with the RKO and covers Morrison for the win! Orton points to Miz and he clutches the WWE Championship as the show goes off the air.

RAW goes off the air.

smackdown_logo2.jpg

The Intro comes on, followed by the pyro display, then Cole & Striker welcome us to the show.

Tonight, Rey Mysterio takes on Alberto Del Rio in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match and In the Main Event, Edge will take on Kane in a Last Man Standing Match!

Match 1:
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler © (w/Vicki Guerrero) vs Kofi Kingston

Great opening match. Ending sees Kofi connect with the Cool Runnings, but Vicki pulls the referee out of the ring and slaps the taste out of his mouth. Kofi goes outside and confronts Vicki which allows Ziggler to deck Kofi in the back of the head with the IC Title belt. He rolls him back in the ring and Vicki throws the ref back in the ring. He counts the fall, but Kofi gets his arm up at 2! Vicki is now on the apron. Kofi then Irish Whips Ziggler into Vicki and then he rolls up Ziggler for the win!

Kofi walks up the ramp celebrating with his IC Title as Ziggler and Vicki are the ring pissed.

Commercial

Backstage:

Kofi Kingston is making way to his Locker Room and he runs into Naomi. She congratulates him on his win with a kiss on his cheek and he thanks her. Then he wishes her luck on her match tonight. Jack Swagger walks in and says, I hate to interrupt this episode of The Dating Game, but it looks like you have something I want: The Intercontinental Championship. So, if you’ve got the time, I’ve got the place. The Royal Rumble. I guarantee you won’t leave Boston with the Intercontinental Championship.

Match 2:
Tyler Reks vs Chris Masters

Short, solid match. Masters is able to reverse a Reks powerbomb and lock in the Masterlock for the submission victory.

Cole & Striker plug the Main Event before we go to Commercial.

Commercial

In the Arena:

Christian’s music plays and the fans erupt as makes his return to SmackDown! Christian’s been gone for a while and he gets on the mic and gets a standing ovation. He says, Captain Charisma is Back! The Doctors said I would be out for at least 6 months, but when I heard The Royal Rumble, for the first time, is going to have 40 Superstars, it was too good to be true, so I rehabbed and made sure I was 100% to go and I am. I am officially sticking my name in the hat as one of the 40 Superstars in this year’s Royal Rumble Match. He continues and says, and don’t think I forgot about the guy who put me away: Alberto Del Rio. Don’t think that I won’t be after your ass.

Del Rio’s music finally hits and he makes his way out to ring in a pretty cool looking suit and a glass of champagne. He gets in the ring and says, Amigo, If I were you I would watch what you say, because I have no problem sending you back to the Hospital. He takes a sip of the champagne and says, you know what’s better than this champagne? The feeling I’m going to get when I win the Royal Rumble Match. Alberto Del Rio has entered his name in the Royal Rumble and this is the year of Alberto Del Rio and it is my Destiny to win the Royal Rumble. Christian opens his mouth to speak, but then slaps Del Rio in the face. He turns Del Rio around and drops him with the Unprettier. He spills the rest of the champagne on him and leaves the ring as his music plays.

Commercial

Match 3:
Kaitlyn vs Naomi

Good match. Kaitlyn has improved. Naomi gets win after a powerbomb. After the match, Kaitlyn looks dejected and leaves the ring and makes her way to the back.

Cole & Striker plug the Main Event between Edge & Kane later on tonight!

Commercial

Backstage:

Kaitlyn walks from the back tearing up and a voice calls her. It’s Sean O Haire! He asks her what’s wrong? Kaitlyn says, ever since winning NXT, I haven’t lived up to what I wanted. He says, Kaitlyn, you are a beautiful woman and you shouldn’t let anybody bring you down. You’re beautiful and a great athelete. But I came back to SmackDown for a reason. To take fragile souls like yourself and bring them in as one to form a Union to fight against the WWE and earn that respect. I’m here to help you. Let me help you Kaitlyn. Or sit here and wallow in your tears. Hell, I’m not telling you anything you already know.

Commercial

Match 4:
2 out of 3 Falls Match
Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

Very good match. Del Rio gets the first fall after rolling up Mysterio with tights for leverage. Mysterio gets the second fall after connecting with the 619 and West Coast Pop. Third Fall goes to Del Rio after he forces Mysterio to submit to his armbar submission hold.

After the match, Del Rio goes back to work on the arm of Mysterio and locks in the hold again and wouldn’t let it go until referees & officials came down to break it up. Del Rio left with a smile on his face as Rey was thriving in pain.
Cole & Striker plug the next match: World Champion Edge takes on Kane in a Last Man Standing Match, next!

Commercial

Match 5:
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Last Man Standing Match
Edge vs Kane

Great Main Event Match. Ending of the match sees Edge lead Kane all the way to the entryway. Kane grabs Edge by the hair, but Edge counters with an Edgecution on the rampway. Kane sets up at 5 and Edge runs to the back and Kane gives Chase. Kane is walking around in the back looking for Edge. Kane hears a sound and moves to some nearby equipment where Edge emerges, but Kane comes back with a counter. Kane then drags Edge to a dumpster and decks him with a right hand.

Kane then pulls out some gasoline and pours it all over the garbage. He takes the lighter fluid and sets the garbage on fire. He drags Edge up on a platform and gets ready to chokeslam him, but Edge counters and backdrops Kane into the firey dumpster! Edge walks away from the scene and the camera zooms in on the dumpster as the show went off the air.

SmackDown goes off the air.

Week 2:

-raw-logo.jpg

After the Intro and the pyro display, JR & King welcome us to the show.

In tonight’s Main Event, CM Punk & Wade Barrett will be forced to team up to face Randy Orton & John Morrison! Also, in a Champion vs Champion Match, United States Champion Daniel Bryan takes on WWE Champion The Miz!

Match 1:
Jackson Andrews (w/Tyson Kidd) vs Mark Henry

Solid opening match. Ending sees Andrews drop Henry with a big boot. Bryan comes down from the back and attacks Kidd. Then he drops him a DDT. Andrews attempts to go help him, but Henry turns him around and puts him down with the World’s Strongest Slam for the win! Bryan is celebrating going up the ramp as Henry gets the win and Kidd is still out.

Commercial

The replays from last week are shown when The Naturals beat Santino & Kozlov for the Tag Titles.

Match 2:
The Naturals © (w/AJ Lee) vs Santino Marella (w/Tamina) & Vladimir Kozlov

Good Match! Ending sees The Naturals connect with Natural High on Kozlov for the win! Santino looks as if he’s going to cry and he buries his head in Tamina’s chest as Kozlob struggles to get to his feet.

Backstage:

Josh Matthews is standing by with The Miz and he asks him about his match with Orton at The Royal Rumble. He says, do I look worried about Randy Orton? Let’s get things straight, I am the WWE Champion. I’m the most charismatic superstar on RAW and you forget I single handedly dominated Randy Orton to win this Championship and The Royal Rumble will be no different. I will remain WWE Champion because I’m AWESOME!!

Match 3:
Evan Bourne vs Jimmy Uso

Solid match. Bourne gets the win after connecting with the Air Bourne.

Backstage:

Bret Hart is in his office and Santino barges in speaking Italian and Tamina calms him down. Santino says, we have faced an injustice and I won’t take these outrages anymore. I mean, we won’t take it anymore. I demand you do something. Hart gets up and says, the only thing I want you to do is get out of my office. The way I see it, you two have to show me you want it, so get out of my office. He yells at them to get out and Santino screams like a girl and flees the office with Tamina.

Commercial

Backstage:

CM Punk walks into the Nexus Locker Room and gets right into Wade Barrett’s face. Punk says, give me one reason why I shouldn’t kick your head in? Barrett says, because we still have 2 more weeks until I kick YOUR head in at The Royal Rumble. It’s not my fault that you couldn’t get the job done last week. Punk goes for a right, but Otunga steps in and says, that’s enough. You guys can settle this at The Rumble, but for now you guys have to be a tag team tonight against Randy Orton & John Morrison. I suggest you set aside your issues for one night and co-exist. They both agree as we head to JR & King. They plug the next match which is the Champion vs Champion match between Bryan & The Miz, Next!

Commercial

Match 4:
Champion vs Champion
WWE Champion The Miz (w/Alex Riley) vs United States Champion Daniel Bryan

Great Match! Ending of the match sees Bryan hitting a release German Suplex. Riley gets on the apron, only to get superkicked off of it. Jackson Andrews makes his way down and gets on the apron to distract the referee allowing Tyson Kidd to sneak in the ring and deck Bryan with the United States Championship. Miz crawls over for the pin and the ref counts the fall. Kidd & Andrews leave through the crowd as Miz celebrates his title win.

Commercial

Back from the break and Next Week on RAW, Daniel Bryan teams with Mark Henry to take on Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews!

Match 5:
Non-Title Match
Natalya vs Gail Kim

Good Match! Natalya gets the win making Gail Kim submit to the Sharpshooter.

Backstage:

King Sheamus is in action, next!

Commercial

An ad comes on for the Royal Rumble.

Match 6:
Sheamus vs Yoshi Tatsu

Short Match. Sheamus wins after connecting the Celtic Cross.

The Main Event is Next!

Commercial

Match 7:
Wade Barrett & CM Punk vs Randy Orton & John Morrison

Great Match! Ending sees Barrett drop Morrison with the Wasteland, but Punk pulls Barrett out of the ring. They start arguing and the other Nexus members walk away. Morrison then comes off the top with a corkscrew body attack. Punk backs up and leaves Barrett alone as Orton drops him with the RKO for the win. Punk comes back down for a second, but then leaves the area completely as Morrison & Orton celebrate their win.

RAW goes off the air.

smackdown_logo2.jpg

The Intro comes on, followed by the pyro display, then Cole and Striker welcome us to the show.

In the Arena:

Edge’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He gets on the mic and says. It seems to me like people don’t have to worry about The Big Red Machine because I put him out of commission last week on SmackDown. Now, it looks like I have free spot at The Royal Rumble and it seems to me that since I have already beaten everybody on this roster, I can declare my own Edge Vacation starting right now. Mysterio’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He says, you’re right Edge, you don’t have an opponent for The Royal Rumble, but you do know, because I’m going to stick my name in the hat, so you might want to cancel your vacation.

Before Edge can say anything back, Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring smiling all the down. He gets in the ring and looks at Rey and says, Correct me if I’m wrong amigo, but I beat you last week, so I should be higher up on the list than you. Mysterio comes back and says, if you want another go at it, I’ll happily kick your ass this time around. Edge gets in the middle of both men and says, it doesn’t matter which one of you it. I’ll gladly beat down the both of you. Theodore Long’s music hits and he makes his way out. He says, Edge, I have good and news and bad news for you. The good news is Kane is not here tonight due to his accident last week. The bad news is, he will be ready in time for a rematch with you at The Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship. The fans cheer and Edge looks pissed. Theodore Long says, you have given me a great Main Event idea. Tonight, Edge will defend his World Heavyweight Championship in a Triple Threat Match tonight against Rey Mysterio & Alberto Del Rio! Long says to get ready. His music plays and he leaves as all 3 men argue in the ring.

Commercial

Backstage:

Theodore Long makes his way to the back and runs into Dolph Ziggler and Vicki Guerrero. Vicki says, instead giving people Rey Mysterio a title shot, you should give Dolph Ziggler a title opportunity. Cody Rhodes comes up behind Teddy Long and asks, well if you ask me Teddy, the only superstar deserving of a title shot is “Dashing” Cody Rhodes and if you ask me, I would be the best looking champion this company has ever seen. Long then says, I don’t have time for this, so the two of you can fight it out tonight, ok? He leaves leaving Cody Rhodes & Ziggler face to face.

Match 1:
Non-Title Match
Kofi Kingston © vs Jack Swagger

Solid, opening match. Swagger reverses a sunset flip and rolls up Kingston with tights for the win.

Cole & Striker plug the Main Event: A Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Edge defends against Rey Mysterio & Alberto Del Rio!

Commercial

Back from Commercial and Jack Swagger will challenge Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental Championship at The Royal Rumble!

Match 2:
Tyler Reks vs Curt Hawkins

Another solid match. Reks wins after connecting with the Burning Hammer.

Backstage:

Sean O Haire is on his way to the ring!

Commercial

In the Arena:

Sean O Haire’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He says, I remember when I was last on SmackDown, I played the part of a, mentor, so to speak. I advised people to take control of their own lives and make an impact and leave their mark on History because they were too afraid to do it themselves. I’m here because this show is in need of people like me. I am here to……..MVP’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

MVP gets in the ring and asks for a mic. He says, a mentor? Who are you to tell people what they can and can’t do with their lives? I remember when you were on SmackDown. You made Brian Kendrick run around naked in this arena. You are nothing but a manipulator. Sean O Haire takes off his glasses and says, you think you have it all figured huh? Fact of the matter is, you don’t know a damn thing. But hey, I’m not telling you anything that you don’t already know.

All of a sudden, Kaitlyn comes from behind MVP and delivers a low blow! Sean O Haire picks up MVP and drops him with a reverse Death Valley Driver. Chris Harris makes his down to the ring and goes at it with O Haire. He clotheslines him out of the ring and Kaitlyn flees as well. Kaitlyn checks on O Haire as Harris stands tall in the ring coming to MVP’s aid.

Commercial

Back from Commercial and next week on SmackDown, Sean O’ Haire will take on Chris Harris!

Match 3:
“Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler (w/Vicki Guerrero)

Good Match. Rhodes had the match won with the Cross Rhodes, but Vicki pulls the referee out of the ring and slaps him. Rhodes slides out of the ring to confron Vicki, but Ziggler grabs him by the hair but Rhodes decks him with a right hand. He gets back on the apron, but Vicki delivers a low blow to Rhodes as he gets back in the ring. Ziggler is able to hit the Zig Zag as the ref gets back in the ring and counts the fall for Ziggler.

Commercial

Back from the break and next week’s Main Event on SmackDown will be a 6 Man Tag Team Match. Alberto Del Rio teams up with Jack Swagger, & Dolph Ziggler to take on Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, & “Dashing” Cody Rhodes!

Match 4:
Trent Barretta vs Chris Masters

Short, but solid match. Masters gets the win after making Barretta submit to the Masterlock.

Backstage:

Tiffany is standing by with Edge and asks him if he’s worried about Kane. Edge says, is Kane here? Is he competing in my match? You should be asking me about my match for the World Title tonight. And let’s get something straight right off the bat. I did the WWE a favor and got rid of Kane last week. He’s not coming back. Now, as far as tonight is concerned. I won this World Title because I’m the best on this show and it’s time I proved it to you and all these people.
Commercial

Match 5:
Big Show vs Ezekial Jackson

Pretty solid match. Big Show wins after hitting the Chokeslam.

Cole & Striker plug the next match: Edge defends the World Title against Rey Mysterio & Alberto Del Rio in the Main Event Next!

Commercial

Match 6:
Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Edge © vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

Great Match! Mysterio has the match won after hitting a double 619 on Edge & Del Rio. He covers Edge first for a nearfall, then covers Del Rio only to have Edge interrupt the count. He goes for the Edgecution, but Del Rio catches Edge in his armbar submission. Edge looks like he’s about to tap, but Mysterio drops the dime on Del Rio to break it up. Mysterio gets up and turns around into the spear by Edge! He covers him and gets the win.

Edge’s music hits and he raises his World Title high as Del Rio and Mysterio are still going at it as referees and officials attempt to contain them as the show goes off the air.

First thing I see is that you have posted 4 shows in one day. If I'm a reader, I don't want to have to read 4 shows just to begin with. Space them out, leave it at least 3 or 4 days between posting shows. Allowing time for feedback, like mine and take advice. Then you posted two in one post, again leave some time. You don't have to keep them in one, allows more room for detail.

Now onto the show itself, of I'm not up for reading four today. So let me say this, put more detail into your matches. You wrote hardly anything for the mid card matches, yeah keep them short. But two lines, or even one, you can do much better than that. I'm not a fan of only writing the ending to a match, I gave it a go once, didn't work. I would rather read an exciting match, than just two lines which include the finish.

And your backstage stuff was very short. Space them out, write the promo, makes it better. Giving detail is one of the best things you can do. So what to take away from this, don't post more than one show in a day. Wait at least 3 or 4 days between posting up a show. Giving more detail in both promo and match aspects of your shows.

Agree with Da Prophet completely mate, listen to his advice. It's great that you've got enthusiasm to get going but hold stuff back. It doesn't mean you can't be starting to write the next lot, just space it out when posting. At least 3 days IMO.

That being said, I've read all four shows and they're a decent start. It needs more detail - promos and matches - and you obviously need to put your stamp on it so it's not too similar to the actual WWE product. I've done 2 PPV's and I'm still moving away from what the WWE actually did - that takes time.

Stick with it mate.

I understand you guys. I saved all the detailed stuff for the ppvs. I have all these written out already. It just takes too much time to write out all the actions for just RAW & SmackDown. I just do it for the ppv.

But I'll take what you guys said into consideration.

But also, as you will see, I kind of used most of the stuff WWE has done, but with my own little spice added to it. I trust you guys won't be disappointed.

Ok, so I took the advice I was given and since I couldn't edit my first 2 weeks, I hope you like Week 3. I'll start with RAW.

Week 3:

WWE-RAW-logo.png

The Intro comes on followed by the pyro display, then JR & King welcome us to the show!

Tonight, Daniel Bryan teams up with Mark Henry to take on Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews!​

In the Arena:​

The Miz’s music plays and makes his way down to the ring with Alex Riley. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

The Miz:

Randy Orton. I've heard all the stories about how you were weak when I cashed in my Money in the Bank. Well, I'm here to say whoever believes that is a fool! I got one word for you: Opportunity. I waited for the best moment and I became WWE Champion (as he holds up the title.) As a matter of fact, I'm going to prove all of you wrong when I beat Randy Orton and retain my title at The Royal Rumble. Why? Because I'm the Miz and I AM..........

Orton's music hits before Miz can finish his catchphrase. He gets in and snatches the mic out of Miz's hand.

Randy Orton:

Let me make this very clear so that even you can understand. You are NOT better than me. You will NEVER be better than me. You're time as WWE Champion is up. This is the Real World, but this is no Reality TV Show. You do not know what you’re in for at The Royal Rumble. I’m going expose you to the world for the fraud that you are and nothing but a paper Champion. I’m going to take back my WWE Championship, I promise you that. You can’t beat me fair and square, one on one.

The Miz:

I’ll prove it to you and these people that I can beat you one on one. How about tonight? Non Title Match and I’ll even keep Riley in the back. And when I beat you, I’ll prove to you ignorant fans that I AM AWE…………………….

Orton RKO’s him before he can finish, then RKO’s Riley as well. His music plays and he leaves the ring and it looks like we have a Main Event for tonight!

Commercial

Back from Commercial and The Miz vs Randy Orton in a Non Title Match has been confirmed for tonight!

Match 1:
#1 Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Santino Marella (w/Tamina) & Vladimir Kozlov vs The Usos

Before the match begins, Nexus’ music hits and CM Punk comes out with Nexus members Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty.​

CM Punk:​

I am pleased to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a special announcement. I just spoke to Bret Hart and now this match has been changed to a Triple Threat Match and the winners will face the Tag Team Champions next week. Now, Husky, Michael, go in there and make me proud!

Match 1: (Revised)
#1 Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Santino Marella (w/Tamina) & Vladimir Kozlov vs The Usos vs Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty​

Match begins with Santino and Jey Uso. They lock up and Santino is sent into the ropes and knocks down Jey Uso. Uso nips up and slaps Santino in the face. He tags in Kozlov and Jey tags in Husky. Husky doesn't want to go in, but Kozlov brings him in forcefully. He stomps away and sends Husky in the corner. Kozlov backs up and charges and Husky moves out of the way and connects with a clothesline for two.

Husky drags him to his corner and tags in McGullicuty. He comes in and stomps away. Kozlov finally fights back and pushes McGuillicuty away. Jimmy Uso blind tags him and Santino gets the hot tag. Santino comes in and knocks down Jimmy with several clotheslines and follows it up with a dropkick. While he was celebrating, Husky rushes in and beheads him. Everybody else comes in and it's all broken down here!

Kozlov and McGuillicuty are the only two men in the ring. Punk made his way down during all the chaos. Kozlov powerbombs McGuillicuty and pins him, but Punk pulls Kozlov's leg to stop the count. Kozlov was about to come out and attack Punk, but Husky came from behind and attacked and delivered one helluva powerslam. McGuillicuty covered him for the win!

Winners: Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty

Punk celebrates with Nexus members as he makes his way up the ramp.

Commercial​

Backstage:

Punk, Harris, & McGuillicuty join Barrett and the rest of The Nexus.

CM Punk:​

That’s what I call leadership. I just got these two guys a shot at The Tag Team Titles next week on RAW.

Wade Barrett:​

While you were busy doing your thing, I was doing my thing. I got Justin Gabriel a shot at the US Championship for RAW next week as well.

Otunga is in the background shaking his head.​

Match 2:
R-Truth vs Zack Ryder

Truth & Ryder lock up in the middle of the ring and Truth is caught in a headlock. They both bounce off the ropes and Ryder sends Truth. Truth ducks a right hand and catches Ryder with a flying forearm for a nearfall. He drags Ryder to the corner and hits some mounted punches. Ryder eventually battles back when Truth goes for a crossbody, but Ryder amazingly counters into a powerslam for two.

Ryder gets a bit frustrated and starts stomping away. He picks up Truth but he battles back. He bounces off the ropes, but Ryder catches him with a beautiful dropkick for two. He starts getting amped up and starts hitting a flurry of punches in Ryder. He sends Ryder into the ropes and hits an amazing flying sidekick for two. He stalks Ryder for the Axe Kick, but he avoids it and connects with the Rough Ryder. He pins him for the win!

Winner: Zack Ryder

Backstage:

AJ Lee is making her way to the ring with The Naturals and runs into The Colons.

Primo:​

AJ, what's gotten into you?

AJ Lee:​

Nothing but the power baby. I have aligned myself with Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas: The Naturals because they are dominant and I need dominant men in my life.

Primo:​

What about me? What about our history in NXT? What happened to us?

AJ Lee:

You can join us. You can join what will be the most dominant tag team in the WWE’s future or stay with Carlito and be another team we crush. I changed when I met these two guys. I’m a Natural Born Leader. Get it?

Primo:

You two are going to pay for whatever you did to her.

All 3 of them smiled and walked away.​

Commercial

Match 3:
The Naturals © (w/AJ Lee) vs Evan Bourne & Yoshi Tatsu

Match starts off with Stevens & Bourne. Bourne fakes going into a Collar/Elbow tie up and Bourne kicks Stevens in the back of the leg. Stevens gets pissed and attempts a clothesline, but Bourne ducks and starts hammering away with right hands. He gets a full head of steam and connects with a spinning wheel kick for a nearfall. He tags in Tatsu and he comes in and goes to work on Stevens' arm. He connects with some chops until Stevens battles back with chops of his own. They exchange chops until Stevens rakes the eyes of Tatsu.

Stevens brings Tatsu to his corner and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas goes to work on the rib cage with some right hands. He whips Tatsu into the ropes and hits a great backbreaker for a nearfall. He stomps away. He grabs Tatsu by the hair, but Tatsu uses his feet to hit about 3 kicks and fight his way back up. He connects with a dropkick for a nearfall. He climbs the top and hits a great missile dropkick and both men are down. Tatsu crawls to his corner, but just when he's gonna tag in Bourne, AJ gets up on the apron and distracts the referee.

Tatsu makes the tag, but the ref didn't see it and sends Bourne out of the match. This allows The Naturals to double team Tatsu behind the ref's back. Stevens is tagged in and he goes to work on Tatsu. He picks up Tatsu by the hair and gets him in a headlock. The fans start willing Tatsu and he makes it to his feet and hits some elbows. He bounces off the ropes and hits an amazing Tilt a Whirl Hurricanrana and both men are down again.

Tatsu this time is able to get to Bourne and he comes in hitting everything. He drops Stevens with a clothesline. Douglas comes in and misses a right hand and gets caught with a superkick. He covers and Stevens interrupts the count. Stevens goes for a right and hits Douglas by accident. Bourne then catches Stevens with a spinning wheel kick.

AJ Lee in the meanwhile rushes to the other side of the ring and low blows Tatsu taking him out of the game. Bourne climbs the top for the Air Bourne, but Douglas pulls Stevens out of Harm's way and Bourne misses the Air Bourne! Stevens is able to recuperate and cover Bourne for the win!

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: The Naturals

Backstage:​

US Champion Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry are their way to the ring to take on Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews, Next!​

Commercial​

WWE-RAW-logo.png

Back from Commercial and a graphic comes on showing Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan for the US Championship at The Royal Rumble!​

Match 4:
Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry vs Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews​

Bryan wanted to start the match with Kidd, but he disagrees and Jackson Andrews is going to start this one off with Mark Henry!

They both lock up and after a few seconds, we have a standoff. They lock up and Jackson back Henry into the corner. The ref calls for a clean break, but Andrews goes at Henry with right hands. He whips Henry into the other corner. Andrews charges and misses. Henry catches Andrews and hits a HUGE powerslam for two. Bryan wants in and Henry tags him in. Bryan comes in and stomps away on Andrews. He fights his way up and pushes Bryan out of the way. Bryan charges and Andrews comes back with a thunderous clothesline. Kidd now wants in and he gets the tag.

Kidd walks in big and tough. He stomps away on Kidd. Bryan comes back with some chops and finishes with a clothesline for two. He picks up Kidd and brings him into the corner for some more chops. The ref asks for a break which allows Kidd to rake the eyes of Bryan. He then explodes with a dropkick for a two count. He covers harder and gets a nearfall. Kidd drags Bryan to the corner and tags in Andrews. He then press slams Bryan out of the ring with ease as we head to a break in the action.

Commercial

Back from Commercial and Bryan is in a headlock courtesy of Jackson Andrews. The fans are trying to get him back into this thing and he slowly rises to his feet and hits some elbows to the chest. He bounces off the ropes, but he jumps into Andrews' arms and into a bear hug. Bryan then claps his arms against Andrews ears and connects with a spinning wheel kick. He is able to get to Henry and in he comes! He takes down Andrews with clothesline and follows it up with a powerslam.

Kidd is on the top rope and attempts a crossbody, but Henry catches him in mid-air and hits the World's Strongest Slam, but Andrews interrupts before the ref can count. Bryan comes in and spears down Kidd and hits some right hands. Henry and Andrews take their action to the outside and the ref is trying to get them back in the ring.

In the ring, Kidd gets a low blow on Bryan. He goes outside and grabs the US Title. He gets back in and decks Bryan with the belt. He tosses it out of the ring and covers him. The ref turns his attention to the cover and counts the fall.

Winners: Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews

Kidd & Andrews leave celebrating like they won the Super Bowl as Bryan as Henry checks on Bryan in the ring.​

Commercial

Match 5:
#1 Contenders Match
Melina vs Gail Kim

Both women lock up and some good chain wrestling here. Melina takes advantage and attempts a sunset flip, but gets a nearfall. Gail is back up and hits a clothesline. She then goes for a Boston Crab, but Melina uses her legs and sends Gail flying. Melina stomps away and goes for the cover, but gets two. Melina picks up Gail by the hair, but she counters and connects with a beautiful Northern Lights Suplex for a nearfall. Gail climbs the top rope, but misses a cross body! Melina takes advantage and scoops up Gail with an Oklahoma Roll for the win!

Winner: Melina​

Backstage:

Sheamus looks like he’s on his way to the ring, next!​

Commercial

In the Arena:

Sheamus’ music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Sheamus:

I don’t get it, The Royal Rumble is one week from this Sunday and nobody has been talking about it. I figured that I would come out here and be the first to say that I plan on going into Boston and winning The Royal Rumble Match. The fans boo him. Sheamus says, you people can boo all you want, but when I win The Royal Rumble, you people will be sorry. And I will live the dream of winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.​

John Morrison’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and grabs the mic out of the hand of Sheamus.​

John Morrison:

The best thing you do is talk. You do a lot of talking, not enough backing it up. If anybody is going to walk in and win the Royal Rumble, it’s going to be John Morrison. I AM the Monday Night Delight, the Shaman of Sexy: John Morrison! What do you have that will make people pick you for The Royal Rumble?

Sheamus:

Look at you John. You have no chance at winning anything anytime soon. You are nothing and you will ALWAYS be nothing. I've already been WWE Champion, unlike you. I was Champion pretty much when I arrived in the WWE. All you've ever been was ECW Champion. Face it John, I am better than you.

Morrison starts to speak, but he knocks Sheamus in the jaw and the fight is on! Sheamus goes for the High Cross, but Morrison counters and goes back to work with right hands. Several RAW Superstars come down to the ring and join the fight. Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, The Naturals, Santino, Kozlov, Dibiase, The Colons, Goldust, The Usos all go at it. Then, Nexus’ music plays and all 7 members make their way down and quickly take control of the entire brawl.​

After The Nexus look to have the advantage......​

John Cena’s music hits!

Fans go wild and Cena comes out carrying a lead pipe! He runs down to the ring and hits everybody in sight with the pipe. He takes out all Nexus members and delivers the FU to Barrett, then to Punk.

He stands tall in the ring as the fans explode and he celebrates as his music plays​

Commercial

Back from the break and as a result of the previous segment, there will a 10 Man over the top rope Battle Royal and John Cena will take on CM Punk Next Week on RAW!

Match 6:
Non Title Match
The Miz © vs Randy Orton

Both men circle the ring and they lock up and Orton immediately gains the advantage and gets Miz in a headlock. They both go into the ropes and Miz breaks free, but runs into Orton's shoulder. He bounces off the ropes, hops over the Miz and hits a dropkick for two. Orton begins stomping away and the ref gets in between them. This allows Miz to get up and clothesline Orton. Instead of going for the pin, he hammers away with rights. He stomps away and makes a face as the fans boo him. He picks up Orton, but rakes the eyes of The Miz and hits a reverse neckbreaker for two. Orton back on the offensive is looking for the RKO early. He goes for it, but Miz pushes him away. Orton charges, but Miz low bridges him sending Orton to the floor. Miz is smirking as we take our last commercial break!

Commercial

Back from the Break and Orton is caught in a surfboard submission. Orton is able to fight out of it and hit an incredible belly to back suplex for a nearfall. Miz is back up fast and hits big time clothesline on Orton as both men are down. Miz moves around the count of 5 and covers Orton, but he kicks out! Miz gets up and rips off the pad, exposing the top turnbuckle. Miz then leaves to get the WWE Title, but Orton is right after him and sends Miz into the steps and back into the ring. Orton slides and covers, but gets two.

Miz gets up and Orton charges, but Miz moves out of the way and Orton runs into the exposed turnbuckle. Miz grabs Orton and hits the Skull Crushing Finale! He covers Orton. 1,...........2,..........,NO! Orton is able to get his shoulder up off the mat! Miz goes back outside and gets the WWE Championship. He gets back in the ring and shoves off the referee who was getting in his way. He charges and Orton is waiting for him with the RKO! He covers The Miz and gets the win!

He does his old pose over The Miz with the WWE Title around his waist as the show goes off the air.

RAW goes off the air.

Smackdown%20Logo828.jpg

Show begins with the Intro and pyro display followed by Cole & Striker welcoming us to the show.

Tonight’s Main Event will be a 6 Man Tag Team Match featuring Alberto Del Rio teaming with Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger taking on Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, & “Dashing” Cody Rhodes!

Match 1:
Chavo Guerrero vs MVP

Both men circle the ring. MVP goes for a quick waistlock, but Chavo counters and gets some elbows to the face of MVP. He bounces off the ropes and hits a quick dropkick for a nearfall. He drags MVP to the corner and mounts him for some punches, but MVP counters it and throws Chavo down to the mat. He stomps away and hits the Ballin Elbow Drop for a nearfall. MVP is back on the offensive as he drags Chavo to the turnbuckle, but he is able to counter and send MVP into the ring post. He chokes MVP on the bottom turnbuckle and the ref breaks it up. MVP comes back now with a clothesline, but Chavo ducks and hits a great spinebuster for two. He climbs the top and goes for the frogsplash, but MVP moves out of the way and Chavo crashes and burns. MVP hooks up Chavo and connects with the playmaker for the win.

Winner: MVP

Backstage:

Tiffany is standing by with “Dashing” Cody Rhodes and asks him about tonight’s match & The Royal Rumble.​

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes:​

It’s official, “Dashing” Cody Rhodes has entered The Royal Rumble and plans on sending 39 superstars over the top rope and sending them back to their Un-dashing lifestyles. Then, I will go onto WrestleMania and become the first “Dashing” World Heavyweight Champion in this company’s history. As far as tonight goes, I’m going to send a message to everybody in tonight’s match who thinks I don't have what it takes to be in the Royal Rumble as I score the winning fall for my team. Does that answer your question? He strokes Tiffany’s chin. Tiffany blushes and says yes as we to go to Commercial.

Commercial

Replays from last week show the confrontation between Sean O’ Haire & MVP​

Match 2:
Sean O’ Haire vs Chris Harris

O' Haire stares down Chris Harris as the bell rings. Kaitlyn gets on the apron and Harris chases after and O' Haire goes after him with some right hands. He chokes Harris on the bottom ring rope as the ref steps in. O' Haire backs up as Kaitlyn gets a cheap shot in on the outside. O' Haire goes back to work on Harris with some boots to the back. He covers him for a nearfall. He mounts Harris and hits some rights on him. He then taunts as the crowd boos. Harris is up and takes O' Haire down with a clothesline. Harris then goes to work with rights and lefts. He picks up O' Haire and goes to work with some chops. He whips O' Haire into the ropes and he leaves the ring under the ropes. Kaitlyn checks on O' Haire as Harris decides to go after him.

Harris attacks O' Haire from behind and slams his head into the Steel Steps. He turns his attention to Kaitlyn and goes after her, but O' Haire is able to stop him and throw him back into the ring. He gets in and Harris is ready with a spinebuster for a two count. He sends O' Haire into the turnbuckle and charges, but O' Haire pulls the ref in front of him and Harris stops. The ref is yelling at O' Haire and in the meanwhile, Kaitlyn gets in the ring and delivers a low blow to Harris. O' Haire then finishes him off with a Reverse Death Valley Driver for the win
.​

Winner: Sean O' Haire

After the match:

After the match, O’ Haire then goes out to grab a steel chair, but MVP quickly comes down to the ring to his aid and chases off O’ Haire.​

Commercial

Back from Commercial and Sean O’ Haire will take on MVP next week!

Backstage:

Tiffany is backstage with Edge and asks him about his match with Kane at The Royal Rumble.

Edge:

Tiff, look around, Kane is long gone. He's Never coming back. He’d be making a big mistake showing that disfigured face after what I did to him a few weeks ago in that Last Man Standing Match. I did what I did because I am the World Heavyweight Champion. If I were him, I wouldn't show my face on this show again. If he were to ever show his face again, what I did to him before is nothing compared to what I would do to him now. And if by some miracle, he manages to make it to The Royal Rumble, let's just say, Kane's career will come to an end.​

Match 3:
Big Show vs Ezekial Jackson

Bell rings and Ezekial Jackson gets right in Big Show's face. Show shoves him off and Jackson comes back with a Big Time right hand. Show then catches Jackson with a right hand of his own. Jackson goes for another right, but Show catches him with another right and Show goes on the offensive sending Jackson out of the ring. Show moves to the apron and Jackson grabs Show by the feet and drags him out of the ring and backs him into the ring post. He stomps away on Show, then chokes him with a nearby cable cord. He notices the ref's count and he goes in and then out of the ring to break the count. Show gets enough time to catch his breath and catch Jackson with a big boot to the face. He then sends Jackson back into the ring. Show gets in and Jackson is ready as he picks up Show for a bodyslam! He covers him, but only gets two. Jackson readies Show for a Spear, but Show catches him with a right hand to the face for a nearfall. Show goes for the chokeslam, but Jackson counters. He goes for a roundhouse kick, but Show catches his foot and hits The Chokeslam for the win.​

Winner: The Big Show

Commercial

Match 4:
Chris Masters vs Drew McIntyre

Both men lock up and Masters throws down McIntyre showing his strength. McIntyre gets up and slaps Masters in the face. Masters goes for a clothesline, but McIntyre ducks and goes to work with some right hands. He battles Masters into the corner and then connects with some boots to the chest. He back up and charges, but Masters counters with a clothesline for two. Masters picks up McIntyre by the hair and goes to work with right hands. McIntyre starts to battle back. He bounces off the ropes, but runs into a knee into the chest for a nearfall. Masters argues with the ref and continues to stomp away. He brings McIntyre into the corner and delivers some chops, but McIntyre comes back and delivers some chops. Masters shoves McIntyre down and goes for a clothesline, but McIntyre counters with a drop toe hold into an ankle type submission. Masters was struggling, but wouldn't give up and McIntyre broke the hold and started going to work on Masters lower back now. He covers him for a nearfall. McIntyre drags Masters to the corner and chokes him out. He poses in front of the crowd and covers him arrogantly for two. He picks up Masters, but he comes back and drops McIntyre with a spinebuster for two. McIntyre is on the offensive fast and goes for a Back Suplex, but Masters counters and hooks in the Masterlock and McIntyre is forced to give in and submit.

Backstage:

Tiffany is standing by with Christian and asks him what it feels like to return to action tonight.​

Christian:

It feels great to be back in a WWE ring and I can't wait, but I want to talk about The Royal Rumble if you don't mind. Since it's right around the corner, it's time I made some noise and I'm going to make some serious noise tonight when I win my match. As far as Alberto Del Rio is concerned, don't think I forgot about you not only putting me on the shelf, but ruining my return a few weeks ago. Once I defeat whoever I'm facing, I'm coming after you next. He thinks it's his Destiny to win The Royal Rumble. Well, I'm going to make sure I put an end to that.​

Christian makes his return next!

Commercial

Smackdown%20Logo828.jpg

Match 5:
Christian vs Tyler Reks

Match starts with a collar and elbow tie up and Reks shows his power by throwing Christian down to the mat. They go back to it and Reks back Christian into the corner. The ref calls for a break and Reks nails Christian with a right hand. He whips Christian into the corner and charges with a clothesline. Then, he just stomps away until the ref calls for a break. Reks picks up Christian by the hair, but Christian comes back with some elbows. He bounces off the ropes, ducks under a right hand and catches Reks with a clothesline. He urges him to get up and gets him with a clothesline. He drags Reks by the hair over to the corner and starts stomping away. Then, he starts to choke him out. Reks is up fast and explodes with a clothesline for two. Reks drags Christian over to the corner, but Christian ducks the right and goes at him with a flurry of right hands and ends with a dropkick. He gets on top and hits a DDT off the turnbuckle for a nearfall. He then hits a diving fist drop for another nearfall as Reks powers out. Christian charges, but Reks explodes with a Powerslam counter. He signals now for the Rekkoning Day. He begins to pick up Christian, but he reverses and sends Reks into the corner chest first. He backs up and Christian gets him and drops him with the Unprettier for the win.​

Winner: Christian

After the match:

Alberto Del Rio's music hits, but nobody comes out. Christian looks up at the entrance confused. Del Rio hops the baracade and low blows Christian. He stomps away on him for a while until he locks in his armbar submission. It took several officials to come down and get him off Christian as we went to Commercial.​

Commercial

As a result of what happened in the Previous Segment, Next Week on SmackDown, Christian will take on Alberto Del Rio!​

Match 6:
Curt Hawkins vs Trent Barretta

Hawkins and Barretta lock up and and Hawkins is backed into the corner. Hawkins reverses and hits some right hands and then a monkey flip that sends Barretta flying. He only gets a nearfall for that. Hawkins climbs the top rope for something, but Barretta avoids it and he crashes and burns. Barretta goes for the pin, but gets two. Barretta picks up Hawkins by the hair and drags him to the corner. He goes to work with right hands and chops. He backs up and charges, but Hawkins counters and backdrops Barretta on the apron. Hawkins then counters a right hand and dropkicks Barretta off the apron to the floor. Then, he hits a great suicide dive through the ropes taking out Barretta as both men crash into the baracade. Both men are down for a while. Hawkins is up first and gets back in the ring around 6 and Barretta is in just before 10. Hawkins hooks Barretta up for a suplex, but he gets countered and Barretta hits a unique twisting suplex, but only gets two. He stalks Hawkins and they both clack heads after a double clothesline. Both men finally get to their feet around 6-7. Barretta gets his foot up and Hawkins grabs it and hits and clothesline for a nearfall. Hawkins climbs the top, but Barretta is up and straddles him on the top. He tries a superplex, but Hawkins counters and throws him down to the mat. He leaps off the top with a great crossbody and pins him for the win.​

Winner: Curt Hawkins

Josh Matthews is backstage with Dolph Ziggler and Vicki Guerrero.​

Vickie Guerrero:

Excuse Me, Josh. Fans boo her. Excuse Me! (Louder) fans boo even louder. Let me explain something to you Josh, I'm sure you know that there will now be 40 Superstars in this year's Royal Rumble making it the biggest in this company's history. And the winner will go on to face the World Champion at WrestleMania and I assure you Josh, that man will be Dolph Ziggler.​

Dolph Ziggler:

Nobody stands a chance in this year’s Royal Rumble. It's very simple Josh: 39 Nobodies, over the top rope. That includes: Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison, and John Cena. Don’t believe me? Watch tonight’s Main Event. I'll show you just what Perfection is all about.​

Commercial

A Royal Rumble Ad plays.

Match 7:
Naomi vs Michelle McCool

They start with a tie up and Naomi goes right for her waist. Michelle runs into the ropes and holds on to try to shrug off Naomi and is unsuccessful as Naomi rolls her up into a bridge into a nearfall. Michelle is back up fast with a clothesline for two. He picks Naomi up by her hair and then slams her back down again. She does it one more time and smiles. She pins for another nearfall. She picks Naomi up, but this time she's ready with a snap suplex for two. She sets Michelle down and hits a diving fist drop. She bounces off the ropes and gets great elevation on a legdrop for two. She climbs the top rope and hits a great looking missile dropkick for another nearfall. Michelle is all messed up as Naomi works on her in the corner. The ref is telling her to calm down or get DQ'ed, and Michelle trips her into the bottom turnbuckle. She chokes her on the bottom ring rope until the ref breaks it up. She poses to the crowd for a few boos. She drags Naomi to the corner. She backs up and charges and runs into Naomi's boot. Naomi now climbs the top rope. Michelle has the ref distracted while Kaitlyn emerges from the crowd and trips Naomi on the top rope. She then flees the scene of the crime. Michelle picks her up and connects with the McCool Clash for the win.​

Winner: Michelle McCool

Backstage:

Rey Mysterio is making his way down to the ring with Kofi Kingston. The big 6 Man Tag Team Match is Next!​

Commercial

In the Arena:

Edge’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ringside area and joins Cole & Striker for commentary.​

Match 8:
6 Man Tag Team Match
Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, & “Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, & Dolph Ziggler (w/Vicki Guerrero)

Mysterio kicks off this match with Alberto Del Rio and starts off with some kicks to Del Rio's thighs. Del Rio tries to attack, but Rey hits a drop toe hold, floats over and dropkicks Del Rio in the face for a nearfall. Del Rio tags in Ziggler now. He charges and Rey hits an arm drag takedown and beautiful oklahoma roll type pin for a nearfall. Ziggler grabs Rey by the arm and he does some Cruiserweight stuff and ends with a Tornado DDT off the ring ropes for another nearfall. Ziggler is back up fast and hits a thudnerous clothesline for a nearfall.

He tags Del Rio back in and he saunders in smiling and kicking Rey in the face. He hammers away with rights and slaps him in the face. He says something in Spanish that the fans boo him for and he goes back to work. Rey tries to battle back, but Del Rio stops his progress with a thumb to the eye. He drags Rey back to his corner and tags in Swagger. Swagger now goes to work on the arm of Mysterio and locks in an armbar submission. Cody Rhodes quickly comes in and dropkicks Swagger in the face. Del Rio gets the tag and they both attempt to double team Mysterio, but Cody comes in and they send both Swagger and Del Rio to the outside. Kofi gets the tag and he goes to the air immdiately and hits a Moonsault taking out both men! All 3 men are down as we go to Commercial.​

Commercial

Back from the Break and Del Rio has Cody Rhodes in a rear naked choke. The fans are trying to will him back into the match. Rhodes fights back to his feet and hits some elbows to the chest. He gets a full head of steam, but gets brought down immediately by Del Rio. He drags him over to his corner. He goes over to Rey's corner and spits at him and Kofi. This causes them to come and the ref to chase them out, allowing Rhodes to get Triple Teamed in the other corner.

Ziggler gets the tag and he goes to work on Rhodes. Ziggler attempts the Zig Zag, but Rhodes counters with an Inziguri. He gets the tag to Kofi and he comes and hits a flying sidekick. Swagger comes in and Kofi hits him with a great dropkick. He climbs the top and hits a double dropkick: One leg hitting Ziggler and the other catchin Swagger simultaneously. Del Rio gets in and drops Kofi with a Reverse DDT to stop the momentum. As he leaves, Swagger goes for the pin, but Rhodes stops the count.

Ziggler tags Del Rio back in and grabs Kofi by the leg. Kofi is trying to reach his corner and hits Del Rio with a great looking Mule Kick and is able to get the tag to Mysterio. He comes in and hits Del Rio with a Hurricanrana. Ziggler climbs the top, but Rey straddles him on there and then kicks Ziggler in the head sending him down to the floor. Swagger is in and a whole bunch counters of reversals take place until Rey hits a Tilt a Whirl Hurricanrana for a nearfall.

Mysterio tags in Cody Rhodes and Ziggler blind tags himself in. Both men come in and immediately go down after a double clothesline. Meanwhile, on the outside, Kofi is battling with Swagger and Mysterio is fighting Del Rio in front of Edge. Edge, for no reason, gets up and starts hammering away on Mysterio. The ref turns his attention to this and tries to stop it. In the ring, Cody attempts the Cross Rhodes, but Vickie is in and delivers a low blow. This allows Ziggler to hit the Zig Zag for the win.​

Winners: Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, & Jack Swagger

After the match:

All the other men get back in the ring and start brawling, then, Christian comes down with a lead pipe and goes for Alberto Del Rio and chases him off threw the crowd. Big Show makes his way down to the ring and Ezekial Jackson follows and goes after him. Chris Masters comes down, followed by Chavo Guerrero and we have a brawl on SmackDown!​

Then, the lights go out in the arena. After about 15 seconds, Paul Bearer comes out from the set, then Kane’s old music comes on and the Hellfire Pyro explodes at the rampway and here comes Kane! Back with his old mask being led by Paul Bearer. Kane gets up on the apron and gets in the ring and tags everybody in sight. He chokeslams Big Show, then tombstones Ezekial Jackson. Edge comes in and clocks Kane in the back with a Chair, but he turns around, smacks the chair out of his hand, and chokeslams him! He then summons his Hellfire Pyro as he holds up the World Title and the show goes off the air.

WWE-RAW-logo.png

RAW Preview!

Cena vs The Nexus!

After Cena's Triumphant Return to the WWE Last Week, he took out the members of The Nexus, but this Monday on RAW, Cena has to take on CM Punk knowing that The Nexus will be at ringside. Can Cena overcome those odds 6 Days before The Royal Rumble?​

The Royal Rumble Match​

With the 40 Man Royal Rumble Match looming this Sunday, now's the time for superstars to make some serious noise. Who will come out on top in the 10 Man Over the top Rope Battle Royal and who will step forward and get the crowd on their side before this Sunday's big event? This is the last night for superstars to state their case for the Royal Rumble.​

Will The Miz respond to Randy Orton?

Last Week, Randy Orton proved he was The Man when he beat The Miz fair and square on RAW. Will The WWE Champion send Orton a message and get the upper hand before this Sunday, or will the Master of the RKO be one step ahead as always?​

United States Champion and #1 Contender in Action!​

6 Days before Daniel Bryan puts his United States Championship on the line against up and comer Tyson Kidd, Bryan must first pass a difficult test as he defends his United States Championship against Nexus Member Justin Gabriel! Can Bryan defeat the High-Flyer or will he lose his title 6 Days before a big title defense?

Also, Tyson Kidd will take on former friend and Tag Team Partner David Hart Smith. Can he defeat his friend and make his claim to be a threat to the United States Championship or will he lose all momentum after just pinning the United States Champion last week?​

Power Struggle within The Nexus

The Battle of one-upsmanship continues between Wade Barrett & CM Punk. Which of these men will have the last laugh heading into their confrontation this Sunday at The Royal Rumble where the winner gets full control of The Nexus?​

All this and more on RAW as The 2011 Royal Rumble is this Sunday on Pay Per View!

Very little promo time on the latest shows, not a good idea. When do you see WWE have a match, then have another one straight away? It doesn't happen, they always have a promo or something. These can help push storylines, and make the show much better. And when you get them right, the readers will love it. However get them wrong, not so much. What I'm saying is, that you can't just have a match show. You need promo's, they play a very important part in the show.

Now I'm also having trouble keeping up with this thread. You posted the first shows a couple of days ago, and your at the door to the Royal Rumble. A few days ago we had the first show, and now we re at the first PPV. Very little hype, why I'll compare you to GCB. Who had so much hype to his Cyber Sunday, it was giving over a week of hype. An people wanted to read it, and then the product was so good. It had so much detail, and the matches were fantastic. You need to give hype to your PPV's a they don't come often( well in most cases ). I'm beginning to hype my next PPV, and it will not be up for several weeks. Use the Lounge area to your advantage, post up previews, not only in this thread, but in there. We have multiple threads were you can hype this thread, do it! Everytime I post a show, I post in 3 different threads, nobody could come into this section and not know I have posted another show.

Very little promo time on the latest shows, not a good idea. When do you see WWE have a match, then have another one straight away? It doesn't happen, they always have a promo or something. These can help push storylines, and make the show much better. And when you get them right, the readers will love it. However get them wrong, not so much. What I'm saying is, that you can't just have a match show. You need promo's, they play a very important part in the show.

Now I'm also having trouble keeping up with this thread. You posted the first shows a couple of days ago, and your at the door to the Royal Rumble. A few days ago we had the first show, and now we re at the first PPV. Very little hype, why I'll compare you to GCB. Who had so much hype to his Cyber Sunday, it was giving over a week of hype. An people wanted to read it, and then the product was so good. It had so much detail, and the matches were fantastic. You need to give hype to your PPV's a they don't come often( well in most cases ). I'm beginning to hype my next PPV, and it will not be up for several weeks. Use the Lounge area to your advantage, post up previews, not only in this thread, but in there. We have multiple threads were you can hype this thread, do it! Everytime I post a show, I post in 3 different threads, nobody could come into this section and not know I have posted another show.

It's weird. The thing I do is, I go by weeks. Like the first two shows would be Week 1 and so on and so forth up until the PPV. As I progress, I'll try and make more sense.

Thanks for the advice though. I like that you don't just bash my stories and want me to get better. Makes me want to do better. I'll also do that Lounge Thing you were talking about. Anything for some more exposure. Just hope my stories reel people in. I promise they'll get better. I got some good stuff.....well at least I think so:)

WWE-RAW-logo.png

[YOUTUBE]aXQvHfIdYIs[/YOUTUBE]​

JR & King welcome us to the show.​

Tonight, there will be an Over the top rope Battle Royal, Justin Gabriel battles Daniel Bryan for the US Championship, Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty challenge for the Tag Titles, and John Cena takes on CM Punk as The Royal Rumble is this Sunday on ppv!

Match 1:
Tyson Kidd (w/Jackson Andrews) vs David Hart Smith (w/Natalya)

Both men come nose to nose and Kidd slaps Smith in the face. Smith spears him and starts going at him with right hands. Kidd eventually gets him off and slides out of the ring. Smith is going after him, but Jackson Andrews stands in front blocking his way. Smith gets in the ring and waits for Kidd to get in. Kidd finally gets in and Smith waists no time, but he gets a thumb to the eye. Kidd starts going to work with right hands. He brings him to the corner and starts chopping away. Natalya is screaming and Kidd tells her to shut up. This sparks Smith and he fights out of the corner with right hands and then a clothesline for a nearfall. He picks up Kidd and hits a snap suplex for another two count. Then, he gets him in a headlock. Kidd fights back after a while and sends Smith into the ropes and connects with a beautiful dropkick for a nearfall. He slaps Smith around until he picks him up and brings him into the corner and goes to work with some right hands. Ref calls for a break and Smith tries to fight back, but Kidd stops his momentum with another right hand. He points to Smith and then gets him in a surfboard submission.

Smith fights his way back up and reverses the submission beautifully and hits a Northern Lights Suplex for a two count. Kidd gets up and misses a clothesline and Smith catches him with a dropkick for another two count. Kidd this time catches him with a clothesline. Kidd drags Smith to the middle of the ring and tries for the Sharpshooter, but Smith counters and kicks him off. Then, Smith hits what looks like a Michinoku Driver. He covers, but only got two. Smith starts stalking Kidd, and gets tripped into the turnbuckle pad. Kidd then Irish Whips Smith, but the referee was in his path and Smith and the ref go down. Andrews then came in and dropped Smith with a powerbomb. Natalya came in and got in his face. Andrews piefaced her down. Daniel Bryan stormed the ring and nailed Andrews with a chair, then he nailed Kidd. He left as Smith crawled over for the cover and win!​

Winner: David Hart Smith

Commercial

In the Arena:

Nexus’ music hits and all members of the Nexus make their way down to the ring led by CM Punk. They get in the ring as Punk gets the mic.​

CM Punk:

As you can see by the members in this ring, Wade Barrett is not here yet which leaves me just enough time to address the people. I will get to John Cena in a moment, but I want to talk about Wade Barrett, my opponent this Sunday. This Sunday will be a very memorable night for The Nexus. First of all, I will defeat Wade Barrett this Sunday and take sole control over The Nexus. Wade Barrett has made Nexus all about him for the last 6 Months and once I beat him, I will make sure that this Nexus will be about unity.

Secondly, one of the men you see before you tonight will be the winner of the Royal Rumble Match. The way I see it, since every single member of the Nexus will be in the Royal Rumble including Wade Barrett & myself and this IS the first ever 40 Man Royal Rumble Match in WWE History and we WILL take advantage and The Nexus clearly have the numbers on our side. Lastly, there will be a NEW member of Nexus debuting tonight. I personally brought him in. That's all on that subject. Tonight, you people will see why I should be in charge of The Nexus. I would also like to wish the best of luck to Justin Gabriel who is going to win the US Championship tonight and to Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty who will upset The Naturals and win the Tag Team Championships.

Now then, onto John Cena. (Fans pop at the mention of his name.) Y'know John, I really thought we were rid of you, but I should've known better. After all, this is John Cena we're talking about. Nothing can hurt him. Now, he has a big head because he made his grand return last week on RAW. Well, John, let me explain something to you. You have not gotten under the skin of The Nexus. If anything, you've made our desire to take you out even more stronger. And don't think you're going to come back and win the Royal Rumble because that honor belongs to a member of The Nexus. But trust me John, tonight will be a night you will never forget.​

Their music hits as we go to Commercial.

Commercial

Match 2:
Divas Championship Match
Natalya (c) vs Melina

They lock up and some good chain wrestling here before they get back to square one and back to a collar and elbow tie up. Natalya backs Melina into the corner and starts going at her with some right hands. She whips Melina into the corner and charges, but Melina dodges and hits some kicks to the abdomen and ends her flurry with a pretty cool monkey flip which gets a two count. She whips Natalya into the ropes and tries a powerslam, but Natalya avoids it and hits a DDT for a nearfall. She goes to work on Melina leg with a single leg crab. Melina is able to reach the ropes, but Natalya continues to work on that leg. Melina tries to fight back with rights, but Natalya kicks her in the knee and goes to work that leg. She works on that knee, but Melina wills herself back up and fights off Natalya and hits a clothesline. She attempts a DDT, but Natalya counters and pushes her off. She picks up Melina for a powerbomb, but Melina counters it into as Facebuster for a nearfall. Melina attempts a superkick, but Natalya catches Melina's leg and hooks in the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. With nowhere to go, Melina is forced to tap.

Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Natalya

Backstage:

Rosa Mendez is standing by with Ted Dibiase and asks him about The Royal Rumble Match this Sunday.​

Ted Dibiase:

The Royal Rumble has to be THE stepping stone for most superstars because the winner of this match moves on to the Main Event of WrestleMania and compete for the World Title. That's what everybody in this business works for and I assure, the man who wins The Royal Rumble will be me. As far as the Battle Royal is concerned, I'm going to show 9 Superstars a taste of what to expect for this Sunday.​

The Battle Royal is Next!

Commercial

Match 3:
10 Man Over the top rope Battle Royal
Yoshi Tatsu vs Evan Bourne vs Carlito vs Primo vs Vladimir Kozlov vs R-Truth vs Goldust vs Santino Marella vs Mark Henry vs Ted Dibiase

The bell rings all 10 men start brawling right away. Hard to keep pace with the action. After about 3 minutes of brawling, it gets serious. R-Truth is going at it with Ted Dibiase and has him against the ropes. Truth backs up for a flying sidekick, but Dibiase low bridges him and sends Truth down to the floor.​

R-Truth has been eliminated.

The Colons are trying to eliminate Kozlov on the other side of the ring and Andy Douglas hops the baracade and attacks Carlito. Primo comes in and Chase Stevens comes in and both teams start brawling. The Naturals then leave the ring as Santino & Kozlov both eliminate The Colons.​

The Colons have been eliminated.

Mark Henry then comes out of nowhere and eliminates Santino.​

Santino Marella has been eliminated.

Other superstars are brawling and Mark Henry and Kozlov face off. They both go at each other with right hands. Kozlov bounces off the ropes with a big boot, but Henry doesn't go down. Kozlov bounces off the ropes again, but this Henry is ready with a Big Time Clothesline. He then picks up Kozlov and powerslams him out of the ring!​

Vladimir Kozlov has been eliminated.

Ted Dibiase comes up from behind Henry and eliminates him!​

Mark Henry has been eliminated.

We're down to Four men: Tatsu, Dibiase, Bourne, & Goldust as head to a Commercial Break!​

Commercial

Back from the Break and Goldust is brawling with Ted Dibiase and Yoshi Tatsu is going at it with Evan Bourne. Tatsu and Bourne are fighting on the top rope and Bourne pushes down Tatsu. He comes off the top for the Air Bourne, but Tatsu moves out of the way and Bourne crashes and burns. Tastu takes advantage and throws him out of the ring.​

Evan Bourne has been eliminated.

Goldust meanwhile has Dibiase in position for the Shattered Dreams. He gets a head of steam and connects! But just as Goldust is celebrating, Tatsu comes of nowhere and superkicks Goldust out of the ring.​

Goldust has been eliminated.

Yoshi Tatsu & Ted Dibiase are the final two. Dibiase battles Tatsu over to the ropes and and dropkicks him out the ring and be hangs on and Tatsu’s right foot hits the floor. Dibiase thinks he won, but Tatsu skins the cat and get back in the ring. Dibiase turns around into a superkick and out he goes as Yoshi Tatsu wins!​

Winner: Yoshi Tatsu​

After the match:

Ted Dibiase gets back in the ring with a Chair and clobbers Tatsu right in the skull with it! He then goes to work on Tatsu with the chair before officials come down to break it up. His music hits as he leaves the ring to boos.​

Commercial

Match 4:
The Naturals (w/AJ Lee) vs Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty (w/CM Punk)

Husky starts this one off with Andy Douglas. Quick Collar and Elbow tie up and Douglas backs up Husky in the Nexus corner. McGuillicuty blind tags himself in. Harris whips Douglas into the ropes and McGuillicuty hits a dropkick for a two count. He hammers away with some right hands and then tags Harris back in. They whip Douglas into the ropes. He ducks under both men and comes back with a flying clothesline taking both men out. He tags in Stevens and he comes in and starts clotheslining everybody in sight. He clotheslines McGuillicuty out of the ring and hits an Inverted Powerslam to Harris for a nearfall. Stevens climbs the top, but McGuillicuty hangs him up there and Harris takes advantage and connects with a superplex for a nearfall. He tags back in McGuillicuty and he goes to work on the back of Chase Stevens. He whips Stevens into the ropes and he comes back with a Tornado DDT.

Both men are down now. Around 5, both men start to move around. Stevens and McGuillicuty get the hot tags to their partners and they come in. Douglas ducks a right hand and connects with a series of dropkicks. McGuillicuty runs in and gets thrown out of the ring. Harris charges and Douglas hits an incredible sitdown powerbomb. He covers him, but Punk gets on the apron distracting the referee. Wade Barrett makes his way down to the ring now and they start arguing. Harris & McGuillicuty argue with them as well. The Naturals comes in and dropkick both men sending Harris & McGuillicuty into Punk & Barrett, sending them to the floor. Douglas throws McGuillicuty out of the ring and Harris suffers The Natural High Finisher. Douglas then pins him for the win.​

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: The Naturals

After the match:​

The Colons hop the baracade after the match and jump The Naturals and they start brawling while Barrett and Punk continue to argue. There's pandemonium as we go to Commercial!

Commercial​

A Royal Rumble Ad plays. It's this Sunday from the TD Banknorth Center in Boston, Massachusetts!

Back from Commercial and replays are shown when Daniel Bryan interfered in Tyson Kidd’s match earlier on tonight.

Match 5:
WWE United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan (w/The Bella Twins) vs Justin Gabriel

Both men circle the ring to feel each other out and there is a lot of good chain wrestling. Bryan quickly goes for the Lebell, but Gabriel is able to avoid it. He gets up quickly and hits a dropkick for a nearfall. He stomps away and drags him to the corner and delivers some chops. Bryan counters and reverses the order and delivers harder chops. He charges and Gabriel back drops him on the apron. Gabriel jumps off the turnbuckle looking for a dropkick, but Bryan ducks and Gabriel goes all the way down to the floor. Bryan climbs the top rope and connects with a Moonsault with such elevation and takes out Gabriel. Both men are down as head to a Commercial Break.​

Commercial

Back from the Break and Gabriel has Bryan in a very well executed Bow and Arrow Lock, but Bryan refuses to give in. He releases the hold and stomps away. He drags Bryan to the ropes and chokes him on the bottom ring rope. He then bring Bryan over the corner. He goes outside and wraps his leg around the ring post. He does one more time. He grabs both his legs, but Bryan uses his legs and pushes him into the baracade. Gabriel gets back in the ring and Bryan suprises him with a small package. He scoop slams Gabriel and goes to the top rope. He climbs the top rope and gets elevation on a dropkick for a nearfall. He climbs back, but this time Gabriel falls on the ropes, straddling Bryan on there. He climbs the top also and superplexes him off the top rope to the mat as both men are down. CM Punk makes his way down to the ringside area and grabs the US Title. Gabriel gets to his feet and Punk urges him to use the title. Barrett now comes down and tell him to not use it. Gabriel is confuses. Bryan takes advantage of the confusion and locks in the LeBell, forcing Gabriel to submit.​

Winner and STILL United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

Gabriel walked away pissed as Barrett and Punk continued to argue. Barrett finally got tired and decked Punk right in the face. He walks away leaving Punk on the ground.

Commercial

Back from Commercial and Rosa Mendez runs into Zack Ryder while he is checking himself out in the mirror of the Women's Bathroom and interviews him on The Royal Rumble.​

Zack Ryder:

Baby, I'm going to make it simple and sexy. To put it straight forward, Zack Ryder has one goal on his mind. To go the Royal Rumble, win and look good doing it. I'm going to eliminate whoever I have to go to WrestleMania and become one of the best looking WWE Champions this company has seen in a while. And that baby, is the bottom line. Then, he did his woo woo woo catchphrase. A sexy woman walked out of the stall and Ryder chases after her.​

Replays now show from RAW Last Week when Orton beat The Miz in a Non-Title Match.

JR & King preview The Royal Rumble Card for this Sunday:

logo_royal_rumble_2011_tv_by_decadeofsmackdownv3-d383esq.png

40 Man Royal Rumble Match

WWE Championship Match
The Miz (c) vs Randy Orton

Edge (c) vs Kane

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Tyson Kidd

Kofi Kingston (c) vs Jack Swagger

Winner receives full control of The Nexus
Wade Barrett vs CM Punk

In the Arena:

The Miz's music hits and the Champ makes his way out with Alex Riley. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic​

The Miz:

*Long Pause* You know something? When I became WWE Champion. I made a vow to myself that I would come out to this ring and be the best WWE Champion in this company's History. The only way to do that is to beat everybody I face. So last week, I challenged Randy Orton to a match and he beat me. BUT, it was a Non-Title Match. Let's get something straight, I am the WWE Champion. To make it very simple, I am better than each and every one of you stupid people in the crowd. (Fans boo....loudly) What happened last week does NOT change the fact that I plan on retaining the WWE Championship this Sunday at The Royal Rumble. I just told you I am better than Randy Orton. It's going to take more than an RKO to beat me this Sunday. Orton can't beat me for this title on my worst day, or on my best day. I guarantee you that Randy Orton will not beat me at The Royal Rumble.​

Orton's music then hits and Miz and Riley are shook. They stare up at the entrance waiting for Orton to come out, but nobody comes out.

Orton then comes up from under the ring and gets in and jumps all over The Miz. Alex Riley then starts hammering away on Orton. He picks up Orton and holds him for The Miz. He sizes him up and charges with this WWE Title, but Orton ducks and Riley gets dropped by accident! Miz turns around right into an RKO!​

Orton then grabs the mic.​

Randy Orton:

You talk a big game Miz, but can you back it up? It's only going to take one RKO and it'll be all.....over.​

His music hits and as he raises the WWE Championship standing over The Miz.​

Commercial

Highlights are shown from last week when Morrison & Sheamus were in the ring and a HUGE Brawl broke out afterwards.

Match 6:
John Morrison vs Sheamus

Bell rings and Morrison takes down Sheamus and goes at him with right hands. He stomps away and is all fired up. He goes back to work and Sheamus sends him into the ring post. He goes to work on the ribs of Morrison. He sends him into the opposite corner. He charges and Morrison does some cool move to get out the way and Sheamus goes chest first into the turnbuckle. Morrison springboards off the ropes and hits a flying Inziguri for a nearfall. He drags Sheamus to the corner looking for Starship Pain, but Sheamus got up and pushed Morrison off the top turnbuckle sending him crashing into the baracade. The ref starts counting and Morrison gets on the apron. Sheamus goes to get him and he nails Sheamus in the chest. He springboards up and over Sheamus to get back in the ring.

He goes for a superkick, but Sheamus catches him and delivers a clothesline for two. He picks up Morrison and gets him in a headlock. He is able to to battle back and hit a chinbreaker. Sheamus sits up and Morrison dropkicks him in the face. He drags him to the corner and attempts Starship Pain, but Sheamus got his knees up. He covers for a nearfal. He picks up Morrison and hits a backbreaker for a nearfall. He picks up Morrison and sends him into the ropes, but Morrison stops, springboards off the middle ring rope and catches Sheamus with a kick right to the face! He covers, but only gets a nearfall. Fans are into this one! Morrison is up and connects with some forearms. He whips Sheamus into the ropes. Sheamus ducks under the right hand and comes back looking for the Celtic Kick, but Morrison ducks under that and catches Sheamus with the Moonlight Drive. He pins Sheamus for the win.​

Winner: John Morrison

After the match:​

Sheamus quietly leaves the ring to get a chair. While Morrison is celebrating, Sheamus whacks Morrison in the back with the Chair. The ref is trying to get the chair away, but Sheamus pushes him down. He stalks Morrison and nails him right in the face with the Chair. He drops the chair and then leaves the ring to a chorus of boos.​

JR & King plug the Main Event: John Cena vs CM Punk: It's Next!

Commercial

Match 8:
John Cena vs CM Punk

Nexus' music hits and Punk & Barrett come out leading them.

There's a dramatic pause and then Cena's music hits to a good ovation. He comes out and stops at the rampway and stares down the members of The Nexus. He signals to the back and out comes Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Evan Bourne, Mark Henry, Goldust, & R-Truth! They all charge the ring and the fight is on! RAW is taking on The Nexus in the ring!

The RAW Superstars clear the ring of The Nexus and Punk will have to take on Cena when we come back!​

Commercial

Back from Commercial and Cena is hammering away on Punk. He bounces off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder tackle. He starts going at him with some right hands. He tries to Irish Whip Punk, but he plants his feet stopping Cena and he sends him out of the ring to the floor. The Nexus waste no time and jump Cena and beat all over him. The RAW Superstars come around and The Nexus backs off. Henry helps Cena up and sends him back in the ring. Punk goes back to work on Cena with kicks. He sizes up each one as they hit. Cena finally catches Punk's leg and delivers a clothesline taking Punk down. He covers, but gets a nearfall. Punk is up and goes for a right, but Cena ducks and hits that spinout powerbomb. He motions for the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

He bounces off the ropes, but gets low bridged by Wade Barrett. Nexus then continue their assault. The RAW Superstars come around and this time they brawl with The Nexus! The ref is trying to get this under control, but can't so he calls to the back for some help. More referees come down and more RAW Superstars join the fray and everyone is fighting everyone. Dibiase comes down, Sheamus comes down, and Morrison comes down with a Chair and lays out Sheamus! It's all out Chaos!

In the ring, Punk picks up Cena for the GTS, but Barrett is in and kicks Punk in the face. He then picks up a Chair and wacks him with it and leaves the ring. Cena crawls over for the pin. The ref counts and then some Big Guy pulls the ref out and decks him. He gets in the ring and picks up Cena and slams him down with a spinebuster and chokeslams Wade Barrett. He then turns to Punk and grabs him by the throat. The Nexus members rushed the ring, but Punk waved them off. Punk whispered something in his ear and the guy dropped him. Punk took a Nexus armband out of his boots and gave it to him. This big guy puts it on. The Nexus stood tall over Cena & Barrett in the ring amidst of all the chaos around the ring.​

RAW goes off the air.

Hey, just been catching up with all the promotions on Book This. Ill start with your latest show.
you have a strong card heading into the Royal Rumble which is really good, and will make it a good read

I have to say though that i was disspointed that Tyson Kidd lost his match heading into a championship bout at the Rumble, although we have to blame that on the interference from Bryan.

really like the control of Nexus storyline, your doing it a lot better than WWE did so keep up the good work with that.

Im looking forward to the Rumble.

Smackdown%20Logo828.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cuAjcVY0pLg[/YOUTUBE]​

Cole & Striker welcome us to the show after the Intro & pyro display.

Tonight, Christian takes on Alberto Del Rio, Sean O’ Haire takes on MVP, and Edge plans on confronting Kane as the Royal Rumble is this Sunday on ppv!

In the Arena:

Dolph Ziggler’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring with Vicki Guerrero.​

Vickie Guerrero:

Excuse Me (Fans boo.) Excuse Me! (Fans boo even louder) I would like for all of you to show some respect for the next Royal Rumble Winner: Dolph Ziggler!​

Dolph Ziggler:

This Sunday is the biggest Royal Rumble Match in this company's history only because there will be 40 Superstars competing in it. It makes the stakes that much higher because it makes the match that more important. If there's one man that can be "Perfect": It's Dolph Ziggler. To prove just how good I am, I'm issuing an open challenge to anybody in the back to a match. Right here, right now. I'm going to show the world that Dolph Ziggler is going to win the Royal Rumble.​

Big Show’s music hits after a few moments and he makes his way down as Ziggler's jaw drops.

Match 1:
Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler (w/Vicki Guerrero)

Big Show gets in and Ziggler starts pounding on him. Big Show pushes show down. Ziggler charges and runs into a Big Boot. Show drags Ziggler to the corner and starts hitting some big time chops to Ziggler. Ziggler then rakes the eyes and takes Big Show down by the leg. He goes to work on the leg of Show for a while. He then tries to lock in a Single Leg Crab, but Show uses some strength and shakes Ziggler off. Ziggler starts hammering away on Show, but he gets back with clotheslines Ziggler. Big Show grabs Ziggler by the throat for the chokeslam, but Vickie gets on the apron. Show swipes at her, but Vickie ducks. Ziggler then attemtps the Zig Zag, but Show headbutts him down. Vickie comes in the ring with a Chair, but Show sees her and punches the Chair away. The ref is trying to get Vickie out of the ring. Ezekial Jackson comes from the crowd and gets in the ring. He grabs the chair and tattoos Show with the Chair. He leaves the scene of the crime and Ziggler covers Show for the win.​

Ziggler celebrates and makes out with Vicki as we go to Commercial.

Commercial

Back from Commerical and Big Show and Ezekial Jackson are battling in the parking garage. Show throws Jackson against a garage and hammers away. He drags Jackson into a small room and throws Jackson through the window of the room and out to the concrete floor. Referees and officials try to separate Show and get him to leave.​

EMTs check on him as we head to the next match.​

Match 2:
Chavo Guerrero vs JTG

Match starts off with both men circling the ring. They finally lock up and and Chavo goes to a waistlock. JTG tries to fight him and backs him into the corner. He goes at him with right hands, but Chavo comes back with an elbow. He then hits a Tornado DDT off the turnbuckle for a nearfall. JTG fights back up and and hits Chavo with a flying forearm for a nearfall. He climbs the top rope for a cross body, but misses. Chavo is on the move quick and connects with a dropkick to the face of JTG for a nearfall. He delivers a snap suplex and climbs the top rope and signals for a Frogsplash but.....

The lights go out in the Arena and Kane's music hits and his pyro explodes and here he comes!

Chavo is still on the top rope and doesn't know what to do. Kane gets in the ring and Chavo leaps off the top rope and Kane grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him. He waits for JTG to get up. He picks him up and delivers the chokeslam to him as well!

He summons his Hellfire pyro and leaves the ring as his music plays. The Big Red Machine has struck!​

Backstage:

Tiffany:

My guest at this time is Christian! Christian, what is your mindset going into this Sunday's 40 Man Royal Rumble Match?​

Christian:

My mindset is to walk in Boston and walk out as the man challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship. Of all the years I've been in The Royal Rumble, this is the year that it's the biggest. 40 Superstars is some serious business. But don't worry, I guarantee all my peeps right now that Christian is not going to the Royal Rumble to lose. I plan on winning. It's simple as that. And let me talk about my opponent tonight: Alberto Del Rio. He talks about Destiny. This Sunday is Christian's Destiny. But you already knew that.​

Commercial

In the Arena:

Kofi's music hits and he makes his way out to the arena for a good pop.​

Jack Swagger's music hits and he makes his way out to the arena now.​

Jack Swagger:​

First, let me just say that once I defeat Kofi Kingston this Sunday, you will all have an Intercontinental Champion that you can be proud of. I guarantee to all of you now that Kofi Kingston has no chance of defeating me. (Fans boo) But onto to other news, Let me bring out the man you are going to face right now: Tyler Reks!​

Match 3:
Kofi Kingston vs Tyler Reks

Match starts with a collar and elbow tie up. Reks backs up Kofi against the ropes and goes for a clothesline and misses. Kofi then superkicks him out of the ring. He fakes like he's going for a springboard, but he lands on the apron which makes Reks flinch. He springboards off the ropes and hits a moonsault. Then, he tattoos Swagger for good measure and gets back in the ring. Swagger gives Reks a pep talk before sending him back in the ring. Kofi goes to work with some boots and works over Reks arm, before Reks makes his way to his feet and beheads Kofi with a clothesline for a nearfall. He picks up Kofi and sends him into the corner. He charges with a clothesline. He then throws Kofi out of the corner, sending him to the middle of the ring. He stomps away. He sits Kofi up and kicks him in the back. He picks up Kofi looking for a powerbomb, but Kofi counters with a Hurricanrana for a nearfall.

Reks is up to his feet and leans on the ropes. Kofi is up and he charges, but Reks backdrops him out of the ring. The ref backs Reks up so he doesn't leave the ring to which allows Swagger to nail Kofi in the back with a Chair and he sends him back into the ring. Reks covers him but gets a nearfall. He tries again and gets a two count again. He then gets Kofi up and puts him in a sleeper hold. The ref lifts up Kofi's arm once and it goes down. He raises it again, and it drops again. The ref lifts it up a third time, but NO, it does NOT drop a third time! Kofi battles his way back up and connects with some elbows and breaks the hold. Kofi bounces off the ropes and runs into a spinebuster for a nearfall. He sends Kofi into the corner and charges, but Kofi comes back with an elbow. He leaps on the top rope and comes off the top with a Reverse Elbow for a nearfall.

Kofi now comes back with some forearms and finishes it up with a dropkick for a two count. He picks up Reks, but Reks comes back with some forearms. He bounces off the ropes for a big boot, but misses and gets planted with a HUGE Jumping DDT in the middle of the ring. The ref goes for the count, but Swagger pulls him out of the ring and tags him with a right hand. He gets on the apron and Kofi tattoos him with a superkick. Kofi sizes up Swagger for a suicide dive. Unbeknownst to Kofi, Swagger still has that chair. Kofi gets a full head of steam and dives through the ropes, and dives right into a chairshot! He rolls him and the referee back in the ring. The ref counts the fall and this one is over.​

Winner: Tyler Reks

After the match:

Swagger's music plays as he and Reks celebrate and Swagger talks trash to Kofi as they meet Sunday for the Intercontinental Championship!​

Commercial

Match 4:
Chris Masters vs Trent Barretta

Both men lock up and Masters throws down Barretta down to the mat showing his power. Barretta gets back up and slaps Masters in the face. Masters goes for a right, but Barretta ducks and he goes at him with right hands. He whips Masters off the ropes. He tries to leap over Masters, but he is caught in midair and slammed back down into a spinebuster by Masters for a nearfall. He works over Barretta into the corner, but Barretta fights back and Masters puts an end to the momentum with shots to the back. He Irish whips Barretta hard into the other corner and charges with a clothesline. He now stalks Barretta for the Masterlock. He hooks both Barretta's arms and he's got it on him! Barretta struggles but eventually is forced to submit.​

Winner: Chris Masters

After the match:

Masters gets on the mic.

Chris Masters:

You see that? THAT is what awaits 39 Superstars who even think they can toss The Masterpiece over the top rope. And if anybody wants to prove me wrong, I Dare You!​

Kane's Pyro explodes and here comes Kane again! Masters face is priceless. He gets on the apron and gets in the ring. Masters begs off, but Kane grabs Masters by the throat and drops him with a Tombstone Piledriver!

He picks up Barretta and delivers a chokeslam to him! The ref is checking on both men and Kane chokeslams him as well! He raises his arms and summons his pyro and he leaves as his music plays.​

Commercial

In the Arena:

Sean O' Haire's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with Kaitlyn. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Sean O' Haire:

Before I embarrass MVP in front of you people, I would just like to say that I have entered myself into the Royal Rumble. I've been in the WWE before, but I have not participated in the Royal Rumble, but I know what it means to a lot of people. It's a matter of perserverance and striving to get to one ultimate goal: WrestleMania. It makes no difference to me what all these superstars say because slow and steady wins the race and the main prize will go to Sean O' Haire. But I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.​

Commercial

Match 5:
Sean O’ Haire (w/Kaitlyn) vs MVP (w/Chris Harris)

MVP's music hits, but Chris Harris comes out instead of MVP. MVP comes from under the ring and jumps O' Haire and this match is underway! He goes at him with right hands and boots and Kaitlyn finally manages to pull O' Haire out of the ring. Chris Harris was still on the entry ramp and throws O' Haire back in the ring. MVP drags O' Haire to the corner and starts stomping away. He poses to the crowd. O' Haire pops back and charges, but MVP counters with a quick arm drag takedown into an armbar. O' Haire fights his way back up and manages to get his leg up and kick MVP in the head. Then, he wipes out MVP with Roundhouse Kick for a nearfall. He picks up MVP and gets him in a headlock. MVP fights his way back up and connects with some elbows forcing O' Haire to break the hold. He whips off the ropes, ducks under a right and comes back with a crossbody for a nearfall. He gets up and hits a little legdrop and hits the Ballin' elbow drop for a nearfall. MVP gets on the top rope, but Kaitlyn gets on the apron. O' Haire then tags MVP with a right hand and hits a big time Superplex off the top rope and both men are down. Both men move around 5 and O' Haire is up first. He sets up MVP for the widowmaker, but MVP counters and hits the playmaker! He has O'Haire pinned but Kaitlyn gets on the apron to distract the referee. Chris Harris then runs down (supposedly to help MVP) but he gets in the ring and flattens him with clothesline. He then picks up MVP and drops him with a spinebuster! O’Haire finally hits the Widowmaker and covers him for the win.​

After the match:

O' Haire & Kaitlyn stare down Chris Harris. After a little moment, they all have a group hug and celebrate. O’ Haire, Kaitlyn, & Harris raise their arms together over MVP’s body as we go to commercial.​

Commercial

Back from Commercial & Cole & Striker go over the last segment and then rundown the card for the Royal Rumble:

40 Man Royal Rumble Match

WWE Championship Match
The Miz © vs Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge © vs Kane

Daniel Bryan © vs Tyson Kidd

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Winner receives full control of The Nexus
CM Punk vs Wade Barrett

Drew McIntyre is taping his wrists getting ready for his match tonight and Kelly Kelly comes in.​

Kelly Kelly:

Hey babe, how are you feeling? (Drew Ignores her) Can you talk to me? You're not the same anymore. You aren't the guy I fell in Love with. What's happening to you?​

Drew McIntyre:

I feel just fine. I'd say it's you who has the problem. (He walks away)​

Kelly Kelly stays behind looking like she's about to cry.​

Match 6:
Rey Mysterio vs "Dashing" Cody Rhodes​

Both men circle the ring and Rhodes immediately gets Rey in a headlock. They bounce off the ropes and Rhodes sends Rey into the ropes. Rey ducks under right hand, bounces off the middle ring rope and hits an overhead Reverse DDT for a nearfall. He kicks Rhodes a little bit, then bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Rhodes in the face for another nearfall. Rey is back on the offensive again. He springboards off the ropes looking for a seated senton, but Rhodes counters it and powerbombs him for a nearfall. He hammers away on Rey and goes to work on his legs to cut on his aerial attack. He goes to work on his right leg and locks in a single leg crab. He then reverses the issue and locks in and STF. Rey won't give in and Cody switches to a crossface type maneuver. Rey is able to get to the ropes. Rhodes lets go of the hold. He gets back up and goes to the leg again, but Rey delivers some kicks to back Rhodes up. Rhodes charges and Rey monkeyflips him out of the ring. Mysterio gets on the top rope and comes off the top with a corkscrew moonsault taking out Rhodes. Both men are down as we head to a break in the action.​

Commercial

Back from the Break and Mysterio is bouncing off the ropes. He ducks under a right hand, bounces off the ropes again and slides through Cody's legs. He fires back with some forearms. He bounces off the ropes, but this time Cody is ready with a Corkscrew Backbreaker for a nearfall. He then gets Rey in an amrbar submission. Rey refused to give up. Rey is able to flip on his feet, hit Cody in the chest and somehow bounces off the ropes and catch Cody with a Hurricanrana and Cody lands in the ropes. Rey goes for the 619, but Cody ducks and rolls Rey up and gets 2. Cody goes for the Cross Rhodes, but Rey counters and dropkicks Rhodes into the ropes. This time Rey gets the 619, West Coast Pop, and the win!​

Winner: Rey Mysterio

After the match:

Both men shake hands and raise their arms to a standing ovation.​

Commercial

Match 7:
Drew McIntyre vs Curt Hawkins

Both men start off with collar and elbow tie up and McIntyre is sent down to the mat. Hawkins works over McIntyre in the corner and Irish Whips him hard into the other corner. He goes back to work, but McIntyre trips Hawkins into the turnbuckle pad and sends him into the ringpost. McIntyre goes for a right, but Hawkins counters and sends McIntyre out of the ring. He goes for a cross body, but McIntyre moves out of the way and Hawkins crashes and burns. McIntyre now is apparently pissed off and gets a Steel Chair. Hawkins turns around and gets bashed in the head with that chair and the ref calls for the bell.​

Winner by DQ: Curt Hawkins

After the match:

McIntyre brings Hawkins back into the ring and uses the chair on the ribs of Hawkins and continues until officials and trainers comes down. He then starts taking them out! Kelly Kelly finally comes down and tries to subdue him by grabbing his arm and McIntyre elbows her in the face not knowing it was her. He looks at her, then kneels down to her.

The Lights go out and Kane's music hits. Uh-Oh. Kane's pyro explodes and here he comes Again! He gets on the apron and gets in the ring. McIntyre charges with the chair, but Kane grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him. Kane then takes out the officials and trainers. He picks up Hawkins and chokeslams him. Then, he stares down Kelly Kelly. She's trying to beg him off, but Kane picks her up and grabs her by the throat. Security now comes down and try to reason with him and he finally puts her down

He starts taking out the Security Guards now! Once he got rid of all of them, he summons his pyro and finally leaves the ring.​

Commercial

Backstage:

Teddy Long is talking with Edge.​

Teddy Long:

Did you see what Kane has been doing? I'm not going to let Kane destroy my entire Roster. He almost chokeslammed Kelly Kelly. Edge, this is your fault, and I suggest you fix it.​

Edge:

This is not my fault. It's not my fault that Big Red ****** can't control himself. It's not my problem, it's YOUR problem.​

Teddy Long:

Oh Really? You forget, you have to face Kane this Sunday at The Royal Rumble and he's looking for you, so it's your problem. Now, either you go out there and stop him from running amok, or I strip you of the World Heavyweight Championship and award it to Kane! Your choice.​

Edge stares down Teddy Long and leaves his office.​

Commercial

In the Arena:

Edge's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.​

Edge:

You know something, I came out here for a reason. I came out here to confront Kane in MY ring. I'm not going to allow him to cause all this Chaos on MY show. I will make sure and put it an end to that this Sunday at The Royal Rumble. Kane thinks he can come in here, after making his grand return, and just do whatever he sees fit, but not on MY show. He really thinks that he's going to beat me for MY World Title, well guess what? It’s not going to happen! (Fans start booing him.)

I promise, no, I guranantee as I stand in this ring right now, Kane will NOT leave Boston with the World Heavyweight Championship. As a matter of fact, I’m so certain that I’m going win this Sunday that If Kane is able to beat me, I will leave SmackDown and you people will never see me again. Fact of the matter is this: I have already beaten Kane in a Last Man Standing Match, I put him away for the rest of his days, and now he thinks that his “other” half is going to win him the World Title? I don’t think so. That freak doesn’t know what he’s getting himself into. He thinks he scared me tonight when came out and here and damn near chokeslammed the whole roster, but it's only further piss me off. I wish he were right now cause I would......​

Kane’s pyro explodes at the rampway and here he comes. He gets on the apron and does his Hellfire pyro and gets in the ring.​

The old Kane is standing before Edge.​

Edge:

(He backs up a little bit.) If you think I'm supposed to be afraid, think again! (Kane steps closer.) (He then puts the World Title in his face.) You will NEVER get this as long as I live.

Then, he slaps Kane in the face! Kane grabs Edge by the throat for the chokeslam, but Edge delivers the low blow and decks him with the World Title! He stalks Kane and gets him ready for the Spear. Kane sets up and looks at Edge!

Edge charges anyway, but Kane grabs him by the throat and delivers the chokeslam! He turns to leave, but he stops and stares at Edge. He picks up Edge and delivers the Tombstone Piledriver! He raises his arms and summons his Hellfire Pyro and leaves the ring.​

Commercial

Match 8:
Christian vs Alberto Del Rio

Christian comes down and spears Del Rio down and hits some right hands. He stomps away and sends Del Rio into the ring post. He goes at him with right hands, but Del Rio comes back with a thumb to the eye and hits a DDT out of the corner for a nearfall. He stomps away on Christian and goes for that armbar, but Christian hits Del Rio with some rights and fights his way back up. He clotheslines Del Rio and starts choking him until the ref gets in the middle of it. Del Rio pulls the ref in allowing him to low blow Christian. Del Rio then sends him into the ringpost. Del Rio is tagging Christian with right hands. Christian quickly reverses and now he's hammering away on Del Rio. Del Rio comes back with a knee to the chest and they trade right hands. Christian then sets up Del Rio for the Unprettier, but Del Rio sends Christian into the referee. Del Rio charges, but gets tripped by Christian into the ropes. Mysterio hops the baracade, gets in the ring and nails Del Rio with the 619! Christian rolls over onto Del Rio and the ref counts the fall!​

Winner: Christian

After the match:

Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to the ring with Vickie and goes after Mysterio, and that brings out Cody Rhodes. Masters comes down, followed by Chavo, McIntyre, and the pretty much the whole SmackDown Locker Room empties and the fight is on!​

Wrestlers are brawling all over ringside and in the ring. A few moments pass and Big Show’s music hits. He makes his way down and starts headbutting everyone.​

Show goes around to the announce position and starts headbutting more people. Ziggler now gets all over him and Show kicks him away. He strips the announce table and chokeslams Dolph Ziggler through it!​

He gets in the ring and chokeslams Mysterio, Rhodes, and even Vicki Guerrero! Then, he grabs Christian & Del Rio and chokeslams them both! He poses as music plays in the arena and the show goes off the air.

Dk9ZoCrtrWCshYx.jpg

[YOUTUBE]kZfl3UNrL9A[/YOUTUBE]

After the Intro, we cut to an outside shot of Boston and it’s snowing a little bit. The fans are bundled up outside and have begun filing in the arena since around 5 or so for tonight’s Royal Rumble!

We can hear JR's voice over:

Jim Ross:

The fans have been filing in for hours and hours and the time is almost here! We're only an hour away from the biggest Royal Rumble in WWE History!

We cut to JR & King who look to be in a skybox, while Cole & Striker have a booth set up in the lobby area of the arena. JR & King kick it off and Good Ol’ JR hypes the Royal Rumble Match.​

Jim Ross:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Sunday Night Heat, Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler at ringside and King, this where it all starts. The Road to WrestleMania kicks off tonight and one man out of 40 superstars is going to get a first class ticket to WrestleMania.​

The King:

That's right JR. 40 superstars is the most we've ever had in the Royal Rumble and boy I can't wait to see who comes out on top​

Jim Ross:

Now, let's take a special look back at the superstars who have won this event and have gone on to the big dance, WrestleMania.​

A special video plays looking back at ALL The Royal Rumble Winners and the ones who went to win The WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania.​

We cut back and get a live shot at inside the Arena.​

Jim Ross:

This Arena maybe a little empty now, but slowly, the fans are filing into this Arena that has been sold out for months as The Road to WrestleMania starts tonight!​

Commercial

Back from the Break and we get a live shot of Daniel Bryan preparing for his match for the United States Championship with Tyson Kidd.​

Backstage:

Rosa Mendez:

My guest at this time is the #1 Contender for the United States Championship, Tyson Kidd!

The Camera pans to Kidd's face and we have a few boos from the crowd.​

Rosa Mendez:

Well, Tyson, everybody wants to know what your mindset is going up against Daniel Bryan tonight for the United States Championship?​

Tyson Kidd:

A few weeks back, I told Daniel Bryan that this is my year and it starts tonight when I defeat him for the United States Championship. I have the tools necessary to defeat him.

Not only am I a better wrestler, I’m better looking and I have something he doesn’t: Jackson Andrews. He can bring the Bella Twins, but they pale in comparison to Jackson Andrews. 2011 will be the year of Tyson Kidd. Time to break out and show everyone what I’m made and it starts by beating Daniel Bryan and becoming the new United States Champion.​

Commercial

Earlier Today:

CM Punk arrived with Mason Ryan. An hour later, Wade Barrett arrived with the rest of The Nexus.​

The King:

Uh-oh JR, it looks the sides have been chosen already and the match hasn't even happened yet!​

Jim Ross:

Well, I'll tell you something right now, this is going to be a very interesting situation (as the graphic comes up for the Punk/Barrett Match) as Ladies and Gentlemen Control of the Nexus is on the line when CM Punk takes on Wade Barrett. The stakes are very high. Either Wade Barrett keeps Control of The Nexus, or CM Punk becomes the new leader and it all started when Wade Barrett got taken out at TLC One month ago.​

A promo package airs highlighting the events leading up to this match.​

Todd Grisham:

I'm standing outside Wade Barrett's Locker Room and he said that he plans on confronting CM Punk tonight. I'm going to try to get a word with him in a few minutes.​

Rosa Mendez:

And I'm here standing outside John Cena's Locker Room and he's promised to talk to me later on tonight!​

Commercial

The night sky looks beautiful in Boston as all the fans have piled into the arena and it is jam packed!​

We cut Cole & Striker who have taken their positions at the announce table.​

Michael Cole:

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to lay a little SmackDown on Sunday Night Heat as The Royal Rumble is a little more than a half hour away and partner, I can't wait for all the action SmackDown is going to provide.​

Matt Striker:

I can't wait for this event. 4 Championships will be decided, Control of Nexus is on the line and and we have the Biggest Royal Rumble Match in this Company's History.​

Michael Cole:

Partner, you mentioned 4 Championships are on the line. One of them being the WWE Intercontinental Championship. (The graphic comes up) The reigning Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston will defend his title against Jack Swagger. How do you like the Champ's odds in this one?​

Matt Striker:

After last week on SmackDown, who knows what Kofi has left in the tank. All the cards look to be right for the All American American going into this match.​

Michael Cole:

Let's go to Tiffany who's standing by with The Intercontinental Champion, Kof Kingston!​

Tiffany:

(Kofi appears to a pretty good pop from the crowd.) Thanks, guys. Kofi, my question is are you 100% heading into this Intercontinental Championship match after the grueling match you had 2 nights ago on SmackDown?​

Before he can even say something, Swagger interrupts.​

Jack Swagger:

I can answer that for you. He's not 100%. I can probably tell you what he's thinking too. He’s thinking, how am I ever going to beat a wrestler as good as Jack Swagger? I hope you’ve enjoyed that title, because I’m taking it back tonight.​

Kofi Kingston:

Oh really?​

Kofi then decked Swagger and they went at it! Officials & Trainers had to separate them as we went to Commercial.​

Commercial

We’re back and the last segment between Kofi & Swagger is shown again.​

Then, we cut to Josh Matthews who is standing by with Edge.​

Josh Matthews:

(Edge's face appears to some boos.)
Edge, I have to ask you, where is your mindset heading into this World Championship Match with Kane tonight? Do you think you can beat the resurgent Big Red Machine?​

Edge:

(Edge looked at him) Josh, let me explain something to you, the last time I defended the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble, I lost, but make no mistake, it’s NOT going to happen again. Kane had his grand return, but I guarantee you that it will not end with him winning my title. If you don’t believe, then just watch and see for yourselves tonight.​

Michael Cole:

Well, The Champ definitely seems Confident heading into this Big Championship Match.​

Matt Striker:

Either The Rated R Superstar has an ace up his sleeve or his really think he has the formula to upset the Big Red Machine.​

The graphic comes up for this match.​

Michael Cole:

Well, nonetheless, The World Heavyweight Championship will be decided when Edge defends his Title against Kane. This has become a very serious issue that really took off when Kane faced off against Edge in a Last Man Standing Match in the first SmackDown of 2011.​

Todd Grisham:

Well, Wade Barrett has refused any comment. He said, the people are going to have wait and see what happens when he confronts CM Punk tonight.​

Commercial

Back from the Break and we see The Miz & Alex Riley talking strategy.​

The King:

What do you think they're talking about JR?​

Jim Ross:

Beats me, but I'll bet ya I know just who they're talking about and that's this man (We cut to a live shot of Orton entering the Arena) The challenger for the WWE Championship. Is this Randy Orton's night to win back the WWE Championship. Let's take a look back at this rivalry between the WWE Champion and the #1 Contender.​

A promo package comes on hyping the match.​

Alberto Del Rio has arrived in the Arena telling people that he's going to WrestleMania.​

Commercial

Back from Commercial and after a Royal Rumble Ad, we cut to Christian who just arrived in the Arena and he looks confident!​

We cut to JR & King who have also taken their announce table positions and they preview The Royal Rumble Match. They go down the list of some of the entrants:

All members of The Nexus, John Cena, Sheamus, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio, “Dashing” Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, Christian…..just to name a few.

After that a promo package airs for the Royal Rumble Match.​

Rosa Mendez is standing by with John Cena. We’ll hear from him next!​

Commercial

Rosa Mendez:

John, this is where The Road to WrestleMania starts, it's the Royal Rumble Match and now that it has 40 superstars, it's the biggest Royal Rumble Match in WWE History.​

John Cena:

The Royal Rumble is the ultimate test of endurance and perserverance. It’s a stepping stone that makes stars who they are because they go on to the Main Event of WrestleMania and, 9 times out of 10, win the match. Now, there’s 40 superstars which makes it harder, but makes the victory that much sweeter. When all is said and done, it will John Cena who leaves that mark and goes on to WrestleMania to become the WWE Champion. And I will do it at any cost.​

In the Arena:

CM Punk’s music hits and he makes his way out to the ring with Mason Ryan as The Royal Rumble is less than 10 minutes away! He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.​

CM Punk:

Get a look at this physical specimen. The newest member of Nexus, Mason Ryan! This Man is not only the Future of The Nexus, but the future of the WWE. It is also my honor and privilege to tell all of you that Mason Ryan has snagged the Final Royal Rumble spot so nobody else will able to enter. (Fans Boo.)

Now, before I defeat Wade Barrett tonight and permanently take over The Nexus, I want him out here, now!​

Nexus’ music hits and out they come led by Wade Barrett.​

CM Punk claps as they all get in the ring.​

CM Punk:

I hope you enjoyed that Ladies and Gentlemen, because THAT is the LAST time you will ever see Wade Barrett lead The Nexus down to the ring. After tonight, Nexus will be under proper control and Wade Barrett will be banished from RAW. Now, before I get into The Royal Rumble Match and why I will win, do you have anything to say?​

Wade Barrett:

I’ve been very quiet on the subject, but not anymore. I brought The Nexus into this world and I will be damned if I let you take it away. I’m going to make it very simple for you. Not only will I beat you and keep control of The Nexus, but I will win The Royal Rumble and go on to win the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.​

CM Punk:

Well, I'm glad you feel that way because WHEN I beat you, you'll know it's because I'm better. Simple as that. As far as The Royal Rumble is concerned.......​

Before Punk could finish, John Cena’s music hits!

He makes his out by himself.

He counts the members of Nexus in the ring and signals something to the back.

Several RAW & SmackDown superstars come out behind Cena and charge the ring. The RAW & SmackDown forces went at it with The Nexus. The fans were going crazy as there was pandemonium all around the ring. The lights went out & Kane’s music hit!

The pyro exploded at the entryway and he made his way down to the ring. As Kane got in the ring as all the superstars scattered. Heat went off the air after that as The Royal Rumble is next on ppv!

Heat goes off the air.

A very well done video package comes on hyping The importance of tonight’s Royal Rumble Match!

[YOUTUBE]r1r7MfC76mA[/YOUTUBE]​

Jim Ross:​

The TD Banknorth Garden is electrified as the WWE presents The Royal Rumble where tonight 40 Men will enter the ring, but one man will walk away with a Main Title Match as The Road to WrestleMania begins tonight!

Camera pans over to show JR & King.​

Jim Ross:​

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler at ringside and King, you have to feel the electricity in the air.​

King:

Oh, I feel it JR, I'm ready, but are you ready? Ready for The Miz shock all these people when he beats Randy Orton and retains the WWE Championship?​

Jim Ross:

Well, we'll just have to wait and see that outcome, but be that as it may, out colleagues from SmackDown are here: Michael Cole & Matthew Striker!​

Michael Cole:

Thanks JR, thanks King and partner are as fired up as I am for all the great action from SmackDown? How about Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger for the Intercontinental Title and Edge facing the Big Red Machine Kane with his World Title on the line?

Matt Striker:

I'm as ready as I'll ever be and I'm interested in seeing if The Rated R Superstar and The Jamaican Sensation can hang onto their titles, let's do it!

Michael Cole:

And let's not forget out Spanish Colleagues: Hugo Savinovich and Carlos Cabrera!​

Hugo and Carlos talk in Spanish until JR & King get the announcing pleasures back as they will call the first match.

In the Ring:

Lillian Garcia:

(Bell Rings) The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for The WWE United States Championship!

Match 1:
Daniel Bryan (w/The Bella Twins & Mark Henry) vs Tyson Kidd (w/Jackson Andrews)

Tyson Kidd's music hits first and he makes his way out to the ring with his bodyguard Jackson Andrews to a lukewarm reaction.

Daniel Bryan's music hits and he makes his way out with The Bella Twins. He stops midway and points to the Entrance and Mark Henry's music hits and it looks like Bryan brought some backup with him!

Kidd is going crazy in the ring. Bryan runs in and dropkicks him and this match is officially underway!

Bryan begins alternating between chops and right hands until he finally clotheslines Kidd out of the ring. Bryan starts amping up as the fans are cheering him on! Kidd is with Andrews talking it over. Bryan climbs the top rops and hits a springboard crossbody taking out both Kidd and Andrews! He throws Kidd back in the ring for the pin, but only gets two. He brings him to the corner and chops away. He charges, but Kidd comes back with a Reverse elbow. He charges, but Bryan quickly counters with an overhead suplex for another nearfall. Bryan waits for Kidd to get up and bounces off the ropes, but gets tripped up by Jackson Andrews. Henry tries to go over there, but the ref stops him. This allows Kidd and Andrews to double team Bryan. Kidd now goes on the offensive. He hammers away with right hands and sooner or later, he goes to work on the left thigh muscle on Bryan. He starts working it over in the corner. He throws him down to the mat and locks in a Single Leg Crab. Bryan wouldn't give in and Kidd lets go of the hold. He attempts the Sharpshooter, but Bryan sends Kidd into the corner. Bryan leaps on him and hits a Monkey Flip. He climbs the top rope and attempts a crossbody, but Kidd counters with a dropkick to the chest on his way down! Kidd then goes back to work on that thigh muscle. Bryan tries to fight back, but Kidd bounces off the ropes and dropkicks him in the face for a nearfall.

Tyson Kidd now has Daniel Bryan in a chinlock in the middle of the ring. The Bella Twins are cheering on Bryan and he eventually battles back. He bounces off the ropes and catches Kidd with a reverse elbow. He bounces off the ropes again and Andrews grabs the feet of Bryan. Kidd comes up and rolls up Bryan with tights, but he manages to kick out. Kidd tries to lock in the Sharpshooter, but Bryan counters with a small package for a nearfall. Kidd backs up into the corner and uses the ref as a shield and distracts him. This allows Andrews to come into the ring and deck Bryan with a big boot. Mark Henry comes around to his side of the ring and goes at it with Andrews on the outside. Kidd goes for the cover, but gets a nearfall. Then, he locks in the Sharpshooter. The Bella Twins cheer him on and Bryan struggles and eventually reaches the ropes to a good pop from the crowd. Kidd rest on the ring ropes which initiates Brie Bell to grab his foot. Nikki Bella was on the apron distracting the referee. Kidd kicks Brie away. Mark Henry gets in the ring and drops Kidd with the World’s Strongest Slam. He then goes outside and sends Andrews into the steel steps. Bryan is able to crawl over to Kidd for the cover, but kicks out! Bryan then locks in the LeBell and it’s all over.​

After the match:

Henry carries Bryan away on his shoulders and The Bella Twins follow as Andrews checks on Kidd in the ring.​

Backstage:

Christian is backstage getting ready for The Royal Rumble and The Miz barges in with Alex Riley.

The Miz:

Well, well, well. If isn't (mocking Christian's taunt) Captain Charisma. Man, do you look prepared for tonight or what? A word of advice, if you do win The Royal Rumble Match tonight, you better hope you know what's good for you and go after Edge on SmackDown because what I'm about to do tonight to Randy Orton is going to turn heads. I'm going to beat The Viper and keep my title.​

Christian:

Is that so? Well, let me give you some advice you Nugget. First of all, don't even barge into my Locker Room unless it's ok with me or the peeps. Second of all, you better worry about Randy Orton and losing your WWE Championship. As far as The Royal Rumble goes, if, no, WHEN I win, I'm going to make it very clear who I'm going after and YOU better pray I don't choose you. Because I'll definitely show you how I roll.​

Miz and Riley walk away as Christian goes back to getting ready.​

Tony Chimel:

(Bell Rings) The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Intercontinental Championship!

Match 2:

Jack Swagger’s music hits and he makes his way out first, followed by the Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston. The bell rings and the match is underway after a slap in the face by Swagger. Kofi comes right back with a harder slap and here we go!​

Swagger gets pissed and goes for a waistlock and Kofi fights out of it and turns it into an arm wringer. Swagger does some athletic moves and gets Kofi on the mat with a Wrestling Takedown. He slaps Kofi around in the head before getting up. He talks some trash as Kofi looks at him. He gets up and he Swagger get a collar and elbow tie up. Kofi is backed into the corner and we have a clean break. They both get in wrestling stance and Swagger goes for a takedown, but Kofi reverses it beautifully and after some counters we have a stalemate as the fans cheer. They circle the ring again, but Kofi gets some kicks into the back of the thigh of Jack Swagger. Swagger finally catches Kofi's leg and hits him with a clothesline for two. He then gets Kofi into some sort of arm key lock. Kofi nips up, catwalks up the turnbuckle and arm drags Swagger out of the ring. Kofi gets a head of steam and hits a diving he-lo over the top rope taking out Swagger and himself! Both men are down for quite some time.

Kofi gets into the ring around 5. Swagger struggles to his feet and manages to get back in before 10. Kofi stomps away. He goes to kick Swagger in the head, but Kofi's foot is caught and Swagger flips him and Kofi backflips and down he goes. He pins him for a nearfall. Swagger drags Kofi over to the corner and starts stomping away until the ref gets in between him. Kofi picks himself up and charges Swagger. He catches Kofi and attempts a suplex, but Kofi is able to counter and hit a great snap suplex into a pin for a nearfall. He bounces off the ropes and gets some great elevation and connects with a legdrop for a nearfall. He climbs the top rope waiting for Swagger. Swagger sees Kofi and pushes him into the ropes stradding Kofi on the top turnbuckle. Swagger goes up there and they stuggle for a while until Kofi throws Swagger down to the mat. He waits for him to get up and this time, Kofi leaps off the top and hits an amazing twisting crossbody in midair! He goes for the cover, but he only gets two! He sends Swagger into the corner. Kofi charges and hits Big Splash. He charges again, but Swagger counters and sends him into the ring post. Kofi backs up and Swagger hits a Release German Suplex for nearfall.

Swagger gets Kofi in a surfboard submission in the middle of the ring. The Boston is crowd is rocking and cheering Kofi to his feet. He gets to his feet and counters. He bounces off the ropes, but Swagger comes back with a HUGE belly to belly overhead suplex for a nearfall. He picks up Kofi and hammers away, and Kofi comes out of nowhere with a Inziguri. He covers Swagger and gets a nearfall. He climbs the top rope and comes off the top with an amazing crossbody, but Swagger rolls it over into a pinning combination, but gets a nearfall for that. Swagger gets up and looks like he’s getting ready for the gutwrench suplex. He hooks him and connects with it! He pins Kofi, but he gets up right before the ref’s hand comes down for a 3 count! Swagger’s face is priceless and he bangs his hands on the mat in frustration. He leaves the ring to get a steel chair. He brings it back in the ring and aims for Kofi, but he misses and bangs the chair off the ropes into his face. Kofi then connects with Trouble in Paradise in the chair in Swagger’s face. He pins and gets the victory!​

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston

After the match:

Kofi holds up his title to the people and leaves through the crowd.​

Backstage:

Rosa Mendez is standing by with King Sheamus and asks him what this year’s Royal Rumble means to him if he wins it.​

Sheamus:

For starters, it means a lot. The last time I was in the Royal Rumble, I was screwed out of by Triple H. Fact of the matter is, RAW is my Kingdom and I rule now. It's time I proved it to everybody by getting back the WWE Championship. But the only way to do that is to win The Royal Rumble Match tonight. It’s going to be interesting, but when all is said and done, John Cena won’t get in my way, John Morrison will be dealt with along with everybody else. King Sheamus’ Road to WrestleMania starts tonight.​

We cut to an outside shot of the TD Banknorth Garden as we are Live in downtown Boston.

Backstage:

CM Punk bangs on someone’s door and Mason Ryan comes out.​

CM Punk:

Are You Ready?​

Mason Ryan nods and they’re on their way to the ring.​

Then, we see Wade Barrett leading The Nexus down to the ring. But could it be for the last time?​

Jim Ross:

Well, there is Wade Barrett leading The Nexus down to the ring for what could be the last time.​

King:

They look United and Ready, JR.​

Jim Ross:

They have their game faces on and rightfully so. (Graphic comes up for the Punk/Barrett Match.) Because Ladies and Gentlemen, we are moments away for what should be a good one. CM Punk will take on Wade Barrett and the winner will receive full control over The Nexus and this all started when Barrett was taken out at Tables, Ladders, & Chairs and CM Punk was introduced as the New leader...​

The Video Package rolls highlighting the events leading up to this match.

Lillian Garcia:

(Bell Rings.) The following contest is scheduled for one fall where the winner of this match will receive full Control of The Nexus!

Match 3:
Winner receives full control over The Nexus
CM Punk vs Wade Barrett

CM Punk’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with Mason Ryan. They get in the ring and await Wade Barrett. After a dramatic pause, The Nexus’ music hits and out comes Wade Barrett with The Nexus right behind him.​

The bell rings and here we go!​

Barrett and Punk come nose to nose and talk trash for a while. Punk then slaps Barrett in the face and Barrett comes back with a hard clothesline. Punk looks at him as the ref backs up Wade Barrett. Punk is up and Mason Ryan gets on the apron on the other side of the ring. Punk charges, but turns into a right hand for his troubles. He picks up Punk and knocks him down again. Barrett picks up Punk again and sends him into the turnbuckle. He charges, but runs into a boot from Punk. Punk then hits a running bulldog for a nearfall. He hammers away on Barrett and fights him to the ropes. He tries an Irish Whip, but Barrett counters and backdrops Punk right out of the ring. Punk gets back in the ring and Barrett goes back to work. Punk comes back with a thumb to the eye. Then, he throws Barrett out of the ring. Punk backs up and hits a great suicide dive taking out Barrett. Both men are down until Punk finally gets up and gets back in the ring. Barrett is in after him and Punk stomps away on him. He brings him to the corner and hits several kicks to the ribs and his final kicks catches Barrett in the face. He whips Barrett into the other corner. As Punk charges towards him, Barrett charges and takes him down with a running STO for a nearfall.

Barrett is up and immediately and hits a great snap suplex for a nearfall. He picks up Punk and sends him into the ropes, Punk ducks under a right hands and bounces off the ropes and connects with a Tornado DDT for a nearfall. Punk then tries to lock in the Anaconda Vice, but Barrett fights out of it and locks Punk in a Fujiwara Armbar. Punk manages to get to the ropes and Barrett has to break the hold. He stomps away on Punk and chokes him on the bottom ring rope. Punk is able to fight his way back up to a vertical base and hits Barrett with a 4 slap combo and then catches Barrett in the face with a kick. Barrett is on the other side of the ring and Punk is across for him. They both charge and take each other down with a double clothesline.

Barrett & Punk are down in the middle of the ring. Punk slowly crawls over to Barrett and puts his arm on him for the pin, but Barrett gets up before the 3 count. Punk picks him up and connects with some kicks to the head, but Barrett finally grabs Punk’s leg, get up and clotheslines him for a two count. He drags Punk over the corner and starts hammering away, but Punk pushes him and connects with superkick for a nearfall. He goes to turnbuckle to take it off the pad, but Justin Gabriel gets on the apron making sure Punk fights fair. Punk backs off, and turns around into a HUGE spinebuster by Barrett for a two count. Barrett picks up Punk and attempts the Wasteland, but unbeknownst the Barrett, Punk’s boot caught the ref in the face taking him out. He drops Punk with the Wasteland, but the ref is down so there is no count. Mason Ryan gets in the ring and delivers a big time Powerbomb to Barrett which prompts Slater & Gabriel to hop in the ring and jump him. With Slater battling Ryan on the outside, Gabriel gets up on the turnbuckle and connects with the 450 splash onto Punk! He drags Barrett over and puts his arm on Punk, then wakes up the referee. The ref counts. 1,…………….2,…………………, and the ref gets dragged out of the ring by David Otunga! He clocks the ref and gets in the ring. Barrett looks at him like, “what are you doing?” Excluding Slater & Gabriel, the rest of the Nexus gets in the ring and stomp all over Wade Barrett. On the outside, Ryan sends Slater into the steps, then he gets in the ring and delivers a big boot to Gabriel. Punk lifts Barrett on his shoulder after the beatdown and connects with the GTS. The Nexus leaves the ring as Otunga sends the referee into the ring. Punk covers Barrett and hooks the outside leg. Ref counts it down. 1,…………………..2,……………………,…………….3! Game Over!!​

Winner: CM Punk

After the match:

Punk takes Barrett’s Nexus armband off and puts it on.

Slater & Gabriel stay to check on Barrett while the other members of Nexus hoist Punk on their shoulders as Punk is now the new leader of The Nexus!​

Punk gets on the mic at the top of the entryway.​

CM Punk:

Seeing as how I am the NEW leader of The Nexus, my first act of power is to banish the three of you from RAW. There was a little stipulation I forgot to mention. If you were to lose, you would be fired from RAW and all that’s left is SmackDown and since Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater shown where they stand, you both can go with him. It's been nice knowing you. Now, somebody hit MY music. The Nexus’ music hits and Punk leaves with the new Nexus.​

Barrett, Gabriel, & Slater remain in the ring disgusted at what happened.​

Backstage:

Rey Mysterio is seen with Cody Rhodes talking about the Royal Rumble and Dolph Ziggler walks up to them with Vicki Guerrero.​

Dolph Ziggler:

You guys are looking at the winner of the Royal Rumble Match tonight. You are also looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion because I intend on challenging Edge and beating him at WrestleMania.​

Rey Mysterio:

Oh yeah? What makes you so sure that you’re going to win? You never know what could happen. After all, it is The Royal Rumble.​

Cody Rhodes:

That’s what I was going to say, especially if you aren’t “Dashing” like me?​

Dolph Ziggler:

I have the tools to be the best, and I’ll show you just what I mean when my hand is raised and I move on to challenge for the World Championship at WrestleMania.​

He walks off with Vickie leaving Rey & Cody looking at each other confused, then they go back to their conversation.​

We cut to a shot of John Morrison lacing up his boots in his Locker Room getting ready for tonight!​

Edge is on his way to the ring and runs into John Cena!​

Edge:

This better be important. I have a serious issue to take care of in the form of Kane.​

John Cena:

I'm just here to wish you luck, because you're definitely going to need it.​

Edge:

Y'know John, I'm going to give you some advice. You better worry about your own problems. And by problems, I mean The Royal Rumble. Because WHEN I beat Kane and IF you win. I would like nothing more than to beat you in front of Millions of people at the biggest show in this Company. Think about it. Now, if you'll excuse me.​

Edge walks off and leaves Cena.​

A "Please Don't Try this at Home" Ad plays.

Michael Cole:

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, this certainly is a dangerous sport and that is why, this next contest could get ugly really quickly. (The graphic comes up for the World Heavyweight Championship Match.) Edge will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against The Big Red Machine Kane, the Old Kane. And partner, this all started on the SmackDown to kick off the New Year!

A Promo Package plays getting us ready for this match.

Tony Chimel:

(Bell Rings) The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for The World Heavyweight Championship!

Match 4:
Edge © vs Kane

The Arena lights go out and Kane's music hits. The pyro explodes and here comes the challenger! He gets in the ring and his pyro thing again and we have another little dramatic pause before Edge's music hits and The World Champion comes out looking determined.​

The ref holds up the title, rings the bell and this match is underway!​

Edge and Kane stare at each other for a while until Kane starts moving towards Edge and backs into the corner. Kane goes for a right and Edge ducks out of the way and starts going at him with right hands until Kane gets down to one knee. Edge turns to crowd and talks trash, and Kane grabs him by the throat and puts him in the corner and starts tagging Edge with right hands and finishes with an uppercut. He sizes up Edge and hits an elbow. The ref the gets in to stop the barrage which allows Edge to get out of the ring. He grabs Kane legs and drags him into the ring post. He gets back in the ring and starts hammering away and stomping away. He starts to then rip at the mask until the ref gets in and stops it. Kane is slow to get up and Edge goes back to work with right hands. He whips Kane into the ropes and hits him with a spinning wheel kick for a nearfall. Kane sets up. Edge bounces off the ropes and delivers a low clothesline for another nearfall.

Kane sets up again and Edge gets frustrated. He picks up Kane by the hair and tries an Irish Whip, but Kane counters and sends Edge to the outside. Kane now climbs the top rope waiting for Edge. He leaps off the top and takes out Edge with a diving clothesline. Kane sets up and gets in the ring and out to break the ref's count. He picks up Edge and sends him into the steel steps. Then, he sends him back into the ring. Edge tries to get out, but Kane grabs him and pushes Kane into the ref. This allows Edge to deliver a low blow and capitalize with a DDT for a nearfall. He drags Kane to the ring ropes and chokes him on the bottom ring rope. Then, he saunders around stomping away on Kane. He waits for Kane to get up and charges at him and runs into a sidewalk slam by Kane for a nearfall. Kane gets up and climbs the top rope again. Edge is quickly up and falls on the ropes which straddles Kane on the top turnbuckle.

Edge and Kane are on the top turnbuckle. Edge hooks Kane’s tights and connects with a HUGE superplex right off the top rope! Edge crawls over for the pinfall, but Kane powers out at 2. Edge begins going to work stomping away on him, but Kane sat up and Edge started to go back to work. Kane eventually pushed him away and starting tattooing Edge with some right and lefts, backing him up into the corner and chipping into Edge with uppercuts. Kane backs up and charges Edge, but he gets sent into the ring post. Edge climbs the top rope looking for a crossbody, but Kane caught him in on his way down by the throat and looks for the chokeslam. He lifts him up, but Edge drags the referee and throws him into Kane. This prompts Kane to drop Edge and check on the ref. He turns around into a spear. The ref counts and Kane’s arm comes off the mat around before the 3 count! Edge goes outside and grabs a Chair, but Kane catches him by the throat and again goes for the chokeslam, but Edge delivers a low blow. That allows Edge to blast Kane across the face with the Chair and the ref calls for the bell.​

Winner by DQ: Kane
STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Edge

After the match:

Edge goes back to work with the Chair until Kane sits up and takes the chair from Edge. He boots him in the face and connects with a Tombstone Piledriver onto the Chair. Kane then stairs at the announce table and drags Edge out there. He strips the announce table and chokeslams him right through the SmackDown Announce Table! He summons his Hellfire pyro and leaves the area.​

An ad plays for the next ppv, No Way Out next month!

Backstage:

Alberto Del Rio is backstage with some Divas saying how well he’s going to treat them once he wins The Royal Rumble and all the money he'll have. He says this is the year of Alberto Del Rio. Josh Matthews then comes up to interview him about tonight.​

Josh Matthews:

Well, Alberto you sure seem confident.​

Alberto Del Rio:

Of course, this is my night. I’m going to prove to everybody just what Alberto Del Rio is all about. Many years from now, People will look back on this night as Alberto Del Rio’s Royal Rumble. But you already knew that.​

Del Rio then walks away.​

Back at the ringside area and Edge is being helped to the back after being chokeslamed by Kane through the announce table.

Backstage:

Todd Grisham is standing by with The Miz & Alex Riley.​

Todd Grisham:

Miz, everybody wants to know, Are You Ready for you match with Randy Orton and how confident are you heading into this match?​

The Miz:

Todd this is the man that I beat to become the WWE Champion in the first place. This is the man that claims to have my number. Let me tell something Todd, there are people out there who don’t like me very much, people who doubt me, and hope that I lose to Randy Orton. Well guess what? It’s going to happen! Orton, listen to me and listen good, you can try as hard as you can, but you will NOT, can NOT beat The Miz. Why? Because I am the Miz and I AM AWESOME! And I will prove the same thing to these people.​

Randy Orton is seen walking backstage on his way to the ring.​

Jim Ross:

Ladies and Gentlemen, there you see the challenger for the WWE Championship. He's come a long way to get here. Is this Randy Orton's night to be the man? Let's take a look back at the history of the Champion & The Challenger.​

The promo package plays hyping this one up.

Lillian Garcia:

(Bell Rings) Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship!

Match 6:
WWE Championship Match
The Miz © (w/Alex Riley) vs Randy Orton

Randy Orton’s music hits to a big pop and he makes his way down to the ring.​

The Miz’s music then comes on and out comes the WWE Champion along with Alex Riley!​

Halfway down the ramp, The Miz sends Riley to the back. I guess he wants to go it alone with Orton. Miz then makes his way down the ring confident. The ref holds up the belt showing it to everyone, calls for the bell and here we go!

They circle the ring and they go right at a collar and elbow tie up. Orton backs Miz to the corner and we get a clean break. They get back to the middle of the ring and another collar and elbow tie up. This time Miz back Orton into the corner, but he fights out and they get back to the middle of the ring. Miz breaks and gets Orton in a headlock and Orton sends Miz into the ropes. Miz runs into Orton's shoulder and he falls down. Orton bounces off the ropes, hops over The Miz and he is almost caught in an arm drag, but he counters and clotheslines Miz for a nearfall. He picks up Miz and whips him into the ropes and powerslams him for another nearfall. He stomps away on Miz and brings him to the corner. He starts hammering away until the ref calls for a break. He goes back and Miz trips him into the middle turnbuckle.

He rolls up Orton and puts his feet on the ropes. The ref sees this and stops the count. Miz then picks up Orton and hammers away on him in the corner. He then Irish whips Orton in the opposite corner and charges with a clothesline. He then chokes out Orton with his boot. He stomps away until the ref stops it. Miz picks him up and goes at him with right hands. He whips him into the ropes for a body slam, but Orton counters and hits a Reverse DDT for a nearfall. He bounces off the ropes with a fist drop for another nearfall. He then picks up Miz and throws him out of the ring.

He goes outside and bounces his head off the steel steps. He slides in and out to break the ref's count. Orton goes back to Miz, but he trips him into the steps. He then chokes him out with the Monitor Cord. Miz now rolls in and out to break the count. He sends Orton in the ring. Orton comes back with a beautiful dropkick for a nearfall. He stalks Miz for the RKO. Miz turns around and counters the RKO. He sends Orton into the ropes and when he comes back, he hit a backslide for a nearfall. Orton is back and hits an Oklahoma Roll for another nearfall. Miz now is back up and hits a nice Dragon Suplex for a nearfall.

Now, Miz has Orton in a rear naked chinlock in the middle of the ring. He keeps applying pressure, but the fans will Orton to get to his feet. He gets out of it and bounces off the ropes, but runs into a sleeper hold. Orton counters into a backdrop for a nearfall. Orton picks him up and starts with right hands. Miz eventually battles back and comes back with a big time clothesline, but only got two for it. Miz covers again and gets two again. Miz picks up Orton, but he counters it into a small cradle for a two count. Miz gets up quickly and goes for a clothesline, but Orton ducks and hits a beautiful dropkick but only gets a nearfall. Orton now is gearing up Miz for the RKO. Miz turns around, but counters the RKO and leaves the ring.

Orton follows him, but Miz drop toe holds him into the steel steps. He gets back in the ring and the ref is still counting. Orton gets back in the ring around the count of 8. Miz goes to work, but Orton comes back with a thumb to the eye and a HUGE clothesline of his own. He covers and Miz barely gets his shoulder up off the mat before 3. Orton rises to his feet and attempts a neckbreaker, but The Miz counters with a DDT for a two count. He climbs the top rope and connects with a fist drop for two. Orton is back up hits a beautiful float over DDT for another nearfall. Miz eventually attempts the Skull Crushing Finale, but Orton counters looking for the RKO again, but he sends Orton into the referee. Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale again, and it’s countered again, but this time Orton is able to hit the RKO! He goes for the pin, but there’s no referee. Alex Riley runs down from the back and attacks Orton. Miz goes outside to get the WWE Championship. He charges Orton, but catches Riley! Orton picks up the belt and clocks The Miz with it. He sends the title and Riley to the floor and pins the Miz. The ref works his way over to the men and counts. 1,………………………2,…………………………………, NO!! Miz is able to get his shoulder up. Orton looks like he’s in shock. Fans are going crazy. Orton picks up The Miz looking for the RKO, but Miz counters and hits a low blow, unbeknownst to the referee. He connects with the Skull Crushing Finale and covers Orton for the win.​

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: The Miz

After the match:

Miz leaves with Riley as he’s still the WWE Champion!​

An ad plays for WrestleMania 27 on Sunday, April 3rd from Atlanta, Georgia!

JR & King are all going to call this one as the camera zooms in on the WrestleMania 27 Banner.

The graphic comes on for the 40 Man Royal Rumble Match and a video package highlights the events leading up to this year’s Royal Rumble Match.​

Tony Chimel:

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for The Royal Rumble Match! The Superstars who drew Numbers 1 & 2 will enter the ring and the match will begin. Superstars will enter at 90 second intervals until all 40 Men have entered. Elimination occurs once a superstar is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. The last man standing will be awarded a Main Event Championship Match at WrestleMania 27!​

Match 7:
The 40 Man Royal Rumble Match

#1 is up first and it’s CM Punk as he makes his way to the ring as the new leader of The Nexus. #2 is out and it’s Daniel Bryan! Should be a good exchange between these two. They lock up and the 2011 Royal Rumble is underway!

Both men start off locking up in the center of the ring and some excellent chain wrestling occurs for a few moments. The clock gets down to 15. Punk finally slaps Bryan in the face and Bryan comes back with a clothesline. Bryan tries to lock in the LeBell, but Punk counters and slides through the ropes. The clock gets down to 0 and the next entrant is…​

#3 is Wade Barrett.

Punk’s face is priceless as Barrett comes down and throws Punk back in the ring. Then, both men begin to double team Punk. Barrett picks up Punk and connects with the Wasteland. Punk finally comes back and low blows Bryan, and then he sends Barrett into the ring post. Punk connects with some kicks on Bryan and ends with a snap suplex. Barrett comes out of nowhere and clotheslines Punk. After some more brawling, the clock hits 0.​

#4 is Chavo Guerrero

Guerrero sprints down to the ring and starts going to work on everybody. He dropkicks Punk, clotheslines Barrett, and delivers a tilt a whirl backbreaker to Bryan. He goes up top for the frogsplash, but Bryan moves out of the way as all 4 men are down and we have our next entrant…​

#5 is Justin Gabriel

Gabriel makes his down to the ring and goes right to work. He climbs the top rope and hits the 450 splash on Chavo Guerrero! He then throws him out of the ring.​

Chavo Guerrero has been eliminated.

Punk catches Gabriel with a kick to the face when he turns around. Barrett catches Punk with a Reverse DDT and continues stomping away while Bryan goes to work on Gabriel. All 4 men continue to brawl until the next entrant comes out.​

#6 is Zack Ryder

Ryder comes in and goes right to work. Gabriel was trying eliminate Bryan, but Ryder takes advantage and sends Gabriel over the top rope.​

Justin Gabriel has been eliminated

Bryan turns his attention to Ryder and locks in the LeBell. Punk then stomps on Bryan and goes to work on him. All men continue to brawl until they all turn their attention to Punk. They all get Punk against the ropes to try to eliminate him. The clock hits 0 and our next entrant…​

#7 is Husky Harris

Harris sprints down and stops all 3 men from eliminating Punk. He bodyslams Bryan and connects with a double clothesline on Barrett & Ryder. Punk connects with the GTS on Barrett and Harris connects with a press slam on Zack Ryder. Punk & Harris take control until the next entrant is…..

#8 is David Otunga

Otunga runs down and clotheslines Ryder. Punk continues to stomp away on Barrett while Otunga goes to help Harris and work on Bryan in the corner. Ryder is perched on the top rope and comes off the top with a cross body off the top rope taking out all the Nexus members. The clock hits 0 and the next entrant is..​

#9 is Chris Masters

Master runs down and locks Punk in the Masterlock right off the bat, but Harris comes from behind and nails Masters right in the back. The Nexus’ control of the match seems to have dwindled down until the next entrant made his way….

#10 is Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan made his way down and went to work. He picked up Zack Ryder and press slammed him over the top rope and down to the floor.​

Zack Ryder has been eliminated.

Ryan picks up Bryan and delivers one hell of a powerbomb. Masters gets up to him and tries to go toe to toe with him. They go at it for a while, then Master attempts to lock in the Masterlock, but Ryan breaks out of it, with ease. Masters has a surprised look on her face and Ryan boots Masters out of the ring.​

Chris Masters has been eliminated.

The four Nexus members in the ring jump Barrett & Bryan until the next entrant makes his way down…​

#11 is The Great Khali

The fans pop as Khali makes his return to the WWE. Khali steps over the ring ropes and Mason Ryan is waiting for him. They go toe to toe. Ryan hits him with a right hand and Khali barely budged. He goes again, but Khali doesn’t fall. Khali comes back with a chop to the head and Ryan goes down after a hit. The rest of the Nexus jumps him, but he fights them off with help from Barrett and Bryan. The clock hits 0 and the next entrant……

#12 is Jack Swagger

Swagger came down to the ring and got tattooed with a chop by Khali as soon as he got in the ring. The ring starting to fill up here. Four members of the Nexus, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, The Great Khali, and now Jack Swagger. All men continued to brawl until the clock hit 0…​

#13 is Tyler Reks

Reks made his way down to the ring and started going to work on the atheletes as well. He picked up Bryan for a powerbomb and nailed a sitdown powerbomb. Swagger tries to battle Reks, but he comes back with a thunderous clothesline. Reks turns his attention to Punk, but Ryan intercepts him with a right hand before he can do any damage. Ryan battles Reks until the clock hits 0..​

#14 is Kofi Kingston

Kofi comes out to a good pop and goes right after Jack Swagger. He fights him and unti he connects with a spinning wheel kick knocking Swagger out of the match.​

Jack Swagger has been eliminated.

Kofi turns around into a Big Boot by The Great Khali who is attacked by Mason Ryan. Khali picks Ryan and chokeslams him! Then he starts delivering the Khali Chop to everybody else in the match. He screams and throws his hands up until the next man comes out…​

#15 is The Big Show​

The fans pop like crazy and out comes The Big Show. He makes his way into the ring slowly and then gets right in Khali’s face. Khali strikes first and Big Show follows up with another right hand. Khali attempts the chop, but Show grabs his arm and puts his hands around the throat of Khali for the Chokeslam. It takes him a while, but Show finally picks up Khali and delivers the chokeslam to him! Then, he sends Khali right out of the ring.​

The Great Khali has been eliminated.

#16 is Mark Henry

Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring and goes right to work on Big Show, but he quickly gets overpowered. Henry is able to come back with a powerslam! Then, he hits Show with the World’s Strongest Splash. He turns his attention to Kofi Kingston and eliminates him with a Press Slam over the top rope all the way down to the floor.​

Kofi Kingston has been eliminated.

The four Nexus members in the ring jump Henry afterwards and the next entrant….​

#17 is Primo.

Primo comes down to the ring and dropkicks every member of The Nexus. Then he goes to work on Wade Barrett and hits an impressive snap suplex and hits a great Hurricanrana on Daniel Bryan. Primo takes control until he runs into The Big Show’s big boot. The 90 seconds pass and the next entrant is…​

#18 is Drew McIntyre

McIntyre makes his way down to the ring and The Naturals run past him and get in the ring and jump all over Primo. They connect with Natural High and they both send Primo right out of the ring.​

Primo has been eliminated.

The Naturals leave proud of their work. The action is still going on in the ring until the next entrant comes out..​

#19 is Ted Dibiase

Dibiase makes his way down to the ring and hammers away on Daniel Bryan. Meanwhile, the four Nexus members in the ring together eliminate Mark Henry.

Mark Henry has been eliminated.

Big Show then takes control and starts delivering headbutts to everyone. Then, he chokeslams Punk, Ryan, Barrett and everyone in the ring. Show is all fired up until the clock hits 0..​

#20 is Kevin Nash

Nash’s music hits and Diesel walks out as the crowd goes wild!! Big Daddy is back in the WWE!! Big Show is smirking as Nash steps over the ropes and into the ring. Nash gets right in Show’s face as the crowd is loving every minute of this. Nash strikes with a right first and Show comes back with a strong left. Nash strikes again with an even bigger right hand and Show begins to hobble a little bit. Show tries a right, but Nash counters. Show eventually comes back with a knee to the midsection. He grabs Nash’s throat and attempts the chokeslam, but Nash delivers a low blow. He gets Show is position for the Jacknife and the crowd pops as Nash drops Big Show with the Jacknife Powerbomb from a HUGE pop from the crowd. He finishes the job by sending Big Show out of the ring.​

Big Show has been eliminated.

#21 is Rey Mysterio

Mysterio’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring as Nash welcomes it. Mysterio climbs the top and attempts a crossbody, but he catches him on his shoulders. Mysterio quickly fights himself off of Nash and dropkicks him onto the ropes. Mysterio then hits the 619 on Nash. He goes for the West Coast Pop, but Nash catches him in midair and drops him with the Jacknife powerbomb.

The superstars still in this match are: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Mason Ryan, Husky Harris, David Otunga, Rey Mysterio, Kevin Nash, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett & Ted Dibiase.​

#22 is Heath Slater​

Slater makes his way down to help Wade Barrett as he goes to work on the other members of Nexus. Meanwhile, on the other side of the ring Nash overpowers Reks out of the ring on the other side.​

Tyler Reks has been eliminated.

The brawling continues until the clock hits 0….

#23 is Michael McGuillicuty

McGuillicuty rushes the ring and jumps on Heath Slater. Punk & Otunga are double teaming Heath Slater, while Mason Ryan is taking it to Barrett on the other side of the ring. Ryan delivers a big boot to Heath Slater and out he goes.​

Heath Slater has been eliminated.

Barrett is now all by himself as The members of The Nexus jump all over him. Mysterio & Nash, however come to his aid. The brawling continues again until the clock hits 0….​

#24 is Carlito

Carlito’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring and goes right to work by hitting the Backstabber on Drew McIntyre. Dibiase attacks him from behind and fights Carlito, he counters Dibiase with a monkey flip which sends Dibiase right out of the ring.​

Ted Dibiase has been eliminated.

The Naturals again rushed the ring, but unlike Primo, Carlito was ready and he fights back. He dropkicks Chase Stevens out of the ring and backdrops Andy Douglas out of the ring. This allows Punk & Ryan to eliminate Carlito.​

Carlito has been eliminated.

The clock winds down to 0…​

#25 is Sheamus

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and he goes right to work on Kevin Nash. He goes to work on Nash with rights and lefts, but Nash quickly rebounds with some forearm shots. Nash sends Sheamus into the ropes. He ducks a right hand and comes back with a HUGE Bicycle Kick. With Nash out cold, all the remaining Nexus members in the ring eliminate Nash.​

Kevin Nash has been eliminated.

The clock eventually winds down to 0…​

#26 is “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

Rhodes comes down to the ring for a good pop. He gets in and immediately goes to work on the Nexus members with help from Barrett & Daniel Bryan. Rhodes turns his attention to Drew McIntyre and drops him with the Cross Rhodes then sends him over the top rope.​

Drew McIntyre has been eliminated.

Nexus eventually regains control of the match and overpowers everyone else in the match until the clock hit 0….​

#27 is Christian

Christian comes out to a good pop and he runs
down and starts hammering on every Nexus member. He hits Punk with a chlothesline, hits Harris with a Reverse DDT, and drops McGuillicuty with The Unprettier. Otunga charges after him, but Christian counters and sends him over the top rope and out of the match.​

David Otunga has been eliminated.

Mason Ryan finally puts Christian down with a Pumphandle Slam. The clock hits 0 and we have a new entrant…..​

#28 is John Morrison

Morrison runs to the ring and goes right after Sheamus. He hits him with a modified Michinoku Driver and then connects with Starship Pain from off the top rope. Daniel Bryan comes up from behind him and thinks he eliminated him, but Morrison skins the cat back in the ring. Bryan charges again and gets backdropped on the apron. Morrison does a beautiful turnbuckle dropkick sending Bryan to the floor.​

Daniel Bryan has been eliminated.

Bryan gets a nice crowd reaction for his valiant effort. Clock hits 0 and…..​

#29 is Yoshi Tatsu

Tatsu comes down to nice little reaction, but immediately gets jumped by The Nexus. Meanwhile, Barrett fights off Mysterio & Rhodes in the corner and Punk comes right up from behind him and eliminates him.​

Wade Barrett has been eliminated.

The Nexus puts down everybody else in the ring and awaits the next entrant….​

#30 is John Cena

Cena’s music hits and the place explodes. He counts the Nexus members and heads down to the ring. He runs in and Punk sends the troops after him. McGuillicuty gets tossed out immediately.​

Michael McGuillicuty has been eliminated.

Cena tries to fight off Ryan & Harris, but is quickly overpowered. Harris holds Cena for Ryan. He charges, but gets Harris instead. Cena finishes the job and clotheslines Harris out of the ring.​

Husky Harris has been eliminated.

Mason Ryan then explodes with a clothesline onto Cena. Punk tells Ryan to dump Cena over the top rope, but Cena is able to fight him off. He picks up Ryan for the FU and and FUs him out of the ring!​

Mason Ryan has been eliminated.

Cena then turns his attention to Punk and immediately goes to work on him until the clock gets to 0…​

#31 is Alberto Del Rio​

Del Rio’s Spanish Ring Announcer is at the stage and introduces the Royal Rumble Winner: Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio makes his way down and gets jumped on immediately by Christian. By the time that happened, it was time for then next entrant.

#32 is Evan Bourne

Bourne comes out with a bunch of energy. He runs down and takes down Goldust with a flying sidekick. Cody Rhodes charges for a clothesline, Bourne ducks and drops Rhodes with an X-Factor type maneuver. Mysterio dropkicks Bourne from behind and he lands on the ropes. Mysterio attempts the 619, but Bourne ducks and catches Rey with a superkick. He goes up top and gets some serious elevation and connects with the Air Bourne on Mysterio.

#33 is R-Truth

The clock hits 0 and R-Truth is out next. He comes in and delivers and Axe Kick to Bourne and then tosses him out of the ring.

Evan Bourne has been eliminated.

Truth turns his attention to Rhodes, but he gets low blowed and then gets leveled by a clothesline from Sheamus. Morrison comes from behind and hits an amazing float over DDT to Sheamus putting him away. Clock eventually winds down to 0…

#34 is Santino Marella

Santino gets a nice crowd reaction and he makes his way down to the ring. He immediately goes to work hitting R-Truth with the Cobra and out he goes.

R-Truth has been eliminated.

Santino turns around and gets superkicked in the face by John Morrison. Cena then locks in the STFU. Punk intercepts Cena and clocks him in the face. Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio are on the other side of the ring working on Sheamus and it’s time for our new entrant….

#35 is Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler comes down led by Vicki Guerrero. Ziggler immediately comes in and attacks Morrison. Mysterio & Rhodes are still trying to eliminate Sheamus and Ziggler comes up from behind and eliminates the both of them.

Rey Mysterio has been eliminated.

“Dashing” Cody Rhodes has been eliminated.

#36 is Sean O’ Haire

The clock hits 0 and out comes O’ Haire being valeted by Kaitlyn. He gets in the ring and clotheslines Ziggler and drops Cena with a spinebuster. Christian charges, but O’ Haire ducks and Christian gets dropped with a Reverse Death Valley Driver. Brawling continues until the clock hits 0….

#37 is Ezekial Jackson

Jackson makes his way down and everybody in the ring takes notice. He gets in and takes out everybody with clotheslines. Cena tried to take him down, but Jackson dropped him with a Roundhouse Kick. Christian comes up from behind and attempts the Unprettier, but Jackson reverses it and attempts a powerbomb, but Christian gets out of it and rocks the big man with some right hands. Christian tries again, but Jackson counters again into a suplex. He picks up Christian and it looks like he’s going over until….

#38 is MVP

Clock hits 0 and here comes MVP. He hits Jackson when he gets on the apron. Together, Christian & MVP eliminate Ezekial Jackson.

Ezekial Jackson has been eliminated.

MVP then turns his attention to Sean O’ Haire and begins stomping away. More brawling and it’s time for the next entrant…

#39 is Vladimir Kozlov

Kozlov makes his way down and starts going to work. MVP is still going to work on O’ Hiare until Kaitlyn gets on the apron. MVP walks up to her and she goes to slap him, but MVP grabs her hand and out of nowhere, Chris Harris makes and appearance and out goes MVP.

MVP has been eliminated.

MVP is pissed and he brings a Chair in the ring. He clocks Sheamus, Del Rio, and all the other heels and finishes by delivering a DDT to O’ Haire on the chair. He leaves and Cena picks up O’ Haire and tosses him out of the ring.

Sean O’ Haire has been eliminated.

Clock hits 0 and it’s time for the final entrant….

#40 is Booker T.

Booker’s music hit and the crowd exploded! And he’s really here! Booker T. looks like he hasn’t changed a bit. He comes in the ring and he goes right to work. He hits and roundhouse kick on Kozlov and tosses him out of the ring.

Vladimir Kozlov has been eliminated.

Santino tries giving Booker the Cobra, but Booker levels him with some rights and lefts. He bounces Santino off the ropes and hits him with a flying sidekick. Del Rio tries, but Booker takes him down with a Scissors Kick. Then, he intercepts The Cobra and sends Santino our of the ring.

Santino Marella has been eliminated.

Booker does the spinarooni afterwards! Afterwards, he is quickly tossed out by CM Punk.

Booker T. has been eliminated.

Now, it’s down to John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison, Sheamus, Christian, & Dolph Ziggler.

All the superstars were brawling for a while. Ziggler was attempting the Zig Zag, but Christian counters. Vicki gets on the apron and Christian sends Ziggler into Vicki, but he stops. Christian dropkicks Ziggler into Vicki and over the top rope.

Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated.

Sheamus and John Morrison are fighting on the other side of the ring and Morrison charges at Sheamus and both men fly over the top and out to the floor.

John Morrison has been eliminated.

Sheamus has been eliminated.

Both men continue fighting all the way to the back. Now, we have the Final Four: John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, & Christian.

Cena is battling Punk, while Del Rio and Christian are going at it in the corner. Alberto Del Rio low blows Christian and clotheslines him out of the ring, but only one of Christian’s feet hit the floor unbeknownst to Del Rio. Christian gets back in the ring and grabs Del Rio by the back of the head and sends him out of the ring.

Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated.

Punk tattoos Christian out of nowhere with a superkick, but is quickly flattened by John Cena. Cena and Punk go back and forth with some right hands. Cena finally ducks one of Punk’s rights and Cena lifts up Punk for the FU, but tosses Punk out of the ring instead.

CM Punk has been eliminated.

Christian & John Cena turn to each other as one of these men are going to WrestleMania. They go toe to toe and go at it with some rights and lefts. Cena gets the upper hand, but misses a clothesline and Christian catches him with a DDT. Del Rio comes back inside with a Chair and lays out Christian with it. Del Rio hands Punk the Chair and he clocks Cena. They both leave giving each other high fives.

Both men eventually get to their feet and start battling each other. Christian gets the upper hand with some right hands. He whips Cena off the ropes, but Cena comes back with a flying shoulder block, spinout powerbomb, and the 5 knuckle Shuffle. He stalks Christian looking to set up the FU. He picks him up and moves towards the ropes. Christian hangs onto the ropes, but lands on the apron. Christian clutches Cena’s tights for a suplex, but Cena keeps his balance and lands on the apron with Christian meaning whoever falls to the floor loses.

Both men exchange rights and lefts on the apron. Cena hits a big right hand which rocks Christian. Cena tries to get Christian up for the FU, but Christian quickly counters and DDTs Cena on the apron and Cena drops the floor!

Christian wins!

2011 Royal Rumble Winner: Christian

Fans are cheering like crazy as Christian eliminates Cena and is going to WrestleMania. Cena gets back in the ring and shakes Christian’s hand as his music continues to play. Show goes off the air with Cena raising Christian’s hand in victory!

Jim Ross:

What a sign of sportsmanship by John Cena! Christian has done it! Captain Charisma has outlasted several superstars, he's come back from a shoulder injury and against the odds, in front of a sold out crowd! Christian has won The Royal Rumble! Christian will be The Main Event of WrestleMania 27! Oh, It should be a wild ride on The Road to WrestleMania!​

Royal Rumble goes off the air.

Nice detail for the matches, well done with keeping me entertained. Backstage segments could have had more talking between the people, but it's ok. The Rumble should of had more detail, two lines between entrances, come on man. The Rumble is a long match, way longer than what you wrote. Not surprised by the winner at all, why, because it happens all the time. In every BT, Christian wins. Great, another road to Mania about how Christian worked so hard. You're going to have to change it up for me. Because I have read countless BT with Christian as the Rumble winner. And most have been entertaining. I hope you can do the same. Nice event, some good match writing, well done. Probably a 6/10 or a 7/10.

Great show dude. Really good. The matches were good and the promos, were above average. But the problem was, as Prophet said, the RR match. It was way too short. You should have added more to the final between Cena and Christian. But keeping all the bad things aside, it was a good show and kept me interested. Another Christian based thread as Prophet said. Good luck in the future.

Ok, so the only problem was the RR Match. Damn, it seemed like a lot when I typed it up in Word. Minor setback I guess.

From the Feedback, I'm getting a little better. Let's see if you guys like what I do on The Road to WrestleMania. Stay Tuned!

Yeah, it was the only major problem I had with the show. Just that you had one entrant come out, than another two lines later. It was to short for me, and you could have done much more than what you did. As seen from the World Title matches, you can put detail into your matches. So I wish you would have done some more. It would have bumped it up to an 8 if the Rumble had more depth. Just keep using the feedback, and this will be a must view thread. Only thing I would stress for you, DON'T post more than one show every three days. Allows time for me, Icon, and others to give feedback. And allows people to actually read the thread.

And thanks for the feedback in my thread, really liked it.

Monday, January 31st

WWE-RAW-logo.png

Highlights of the Royal Rumble are shown from last night.

[YOUTUBE]g-k_RQOaZas[/YOUTUBE]​

***********PYRO************PYRO************PYRO***********

Jim Ross:

Welcome everybody to Monday Night RAW! And we are just one night removed from what a memorable Royal Rumble as we are on The Road to WrestleMania! Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler at ringside for what should be one helluva show!​

In the Arena:

Bret Hart’s music played and the RAW GM makes his way down to the ring.​

Bret Hart:

Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the 2011 Royal Rumble Winner, Christian!​

Christian’s music hits the arena and he makes his way down to the ring to a good pop from the crowd.​

Bret Hart:

Christian, first off, I have to ask, How did it feel when you won The Royal Rumble Last Night?​

Christian:

I almost forgot how grueling of a match The Royal Rumble actually was and I tell you what, it felt damn good! The fact that 40 Superstars put it all on the line and I was the one who made it out on top speaks volumes as to who I am: Christian. Captain Charisma. It damn sure wasn’t easy and now I’m going to WrestleMania! And I'm here to guarantee in front of all my peeps that I WILL become Champion.​

Bret Hart:

Well, Christian, while we're on that subject, have you made a choice on whether or not you want to face Edge or The Miz at WrestleMania?​

Before he says anything, The Miz’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with Alex Riley. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.​

The Miz:

Well, Congratulations Christian. Looks like the pep talk I gave you last night worked. (Christian scoffs) But this is MY show, not that Second Rate Show SmackDown. I don't like a B Star taking up the air time of the WWE Champion. Did you not witness The Miz successfully defend his WWE Championship last night against Randy Orton? That's all that matters to me, where's my interview? And while I'm talking about Last Night....​

He raises up the title towards the crowd and they start booing.​

The Miz:

Guess who's the WWE Champion.....STILL. All of you, even Christian said I wouldn't be able to beat Randy Orton and here I stand STILL YOUR WWE Champion! Who's laughing now?​

Fans boo and follow it up with a "You Suck" Chant.

Now, he turns his attention back to Christian.​

The Miz:

Back to you. Remember when I said, you better pray I don't win, well I did. So, tell me Christian, do you think you can beat me? I don't think you even stand a chance because, I'm The Miz and I'M AWESOME!!​

Christian:

Let's get one thing straight. I started Awesomeness before you even knew how to lace up a pair of boots. And let's get something else straight...​

Edge’s music played and out comes the World Champion down to the ring! He gets in the ring and grabs the mic from Miz and gets right in his face.​

Edge:

I don’t who you think you are, but let’s get one thing straight. SmackDown is MY show. I’m more of a World Champion than you will EVER be. It's far from a second rate show. As a matter of fact, you wouldn’t last ten seconds on my show. You think because you’re the Man on RAW, you’re all sorts of tough. Like you've actually done something. As far as RAW goes, been there, done that.​

Christian grabs the mic from Edge and gets in the face of The Miz.​

Christian:

Before I was so rudely interrupted, I was going to say that I’ve beaten down guys twice your size. I've outlasted it all. I was here during Austin 3:16 and The Rock. I was here when it was cool to do crotch chops and call yourself The Next Big Thing. I was even here when we had Male Cheerleaders and some dude thought it was ok to come out eat worms. Don’t think for one second because I’m an old school guy, that I can’t whip your ass whenever I see fit.

Fans cheer and there's a "Christian" Chant.​

Christian:

As much as I would love to hand your ass to you on the grandest stage of them all, I have bigger plans in mind.​

He turns his head and stares down Edge.​

Christian:

I’ve been living in the shadow of my brother Edge for too long. I hope you’re ready because I plan on becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania!

Too long have I heard Edge & Christian. Christian will never be as good as Edge was. Christian left and did nothing while Edge was here winning Championships and leaving his mark on the WWE.

Too long have I heard that Edge is better than Christian in every aspect. That is why, this is my chance to prove all those people wrong and not only will I beat you and embarrass you in front of the whole world at WrestleMania, but I'm going to become World Heavyweight Champion in the process.​

Bret Hart:

The Main Event for WrestleMania 27 is set! It will be Edge vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship!​

Christian:

Bret, since you are the General Manager, I would like ask a request. And that is a match tonight with The Miz. I mean seeing as how I can't beat his ass at WrestleMania, I just figured I'd beat his ass tonight just to shut him up!​

Bret Hart:​

You Got It! Non-Title Match, Christian vs The Miz tonight! But before we leave, let's talk about the WWE Championship Match at WrestleMania because as it stands, since Christian chose Edge and not The Miz, that leaves us without a #1 Contender for The Miz at WrestleMania....​

Nexus’ music hits and CM Punk leads his men down to the ring.​

CM Punk:

Before you even say a word Bret, let me just say that as the NEW leader of The Nexus, I think that since the WWE Championship is up for grabs at WrestleMania, I should be the man to challenge The Miz for the WWE Championship and I would be more than happy for RAW to have a Champion they could be proud of.​

John Cena’s music then hits and out he comes now to a good pop!​

John Cena:

If I may interject here. Looks to me like we have quite the dilemma. Seeing as how I came in 2nd place last night and I eliminated CM Punk, the WWE Championship Match at WrestleMania should be The Miz vs John Cena.​

We get a mixed crowd reaction and Punk starts shaking his head and The Miz just stares Cena down.​

John Cena:

And I guarantee that once I go to WrestleMania and win back the WWE Championship, I will once again be able to say that The Champ is Here!​

Bret Hart:

Ok, hold on. Let me clear up everything right now. First of all, John, you are not the #1 Contender.​

Some fans boo and Punk starts laughing along with The Nexus.

Bret Hart:

And Punk, YOU are not the #1 Contender either!​

Punk's face changes and Cena starts laughing as the Fans cheer.​

Bret Hart:

As far as the WWE Championship goes, here's what we're gonna do. The idea just came to me. Next Week on RAW, Qualifying Matches will be held to send 8 superstars to a one night, single elimination Tournament that will take place 2 weeks from tonight on RAW to determine who faces The Miz for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.​

As far as tonight is concerned, seeing as how John Cena & The Nexus have so many issues, I will give Cena a chance at revenge. Cena, you will have to go out and find 2 Tag Team Partners and the three of you will take on 3 Members of The Nexus! Thank You, Gentlemen and Good Luck.​

Hart's music plays and leaves the ring as everybody is talking trash to everybody as we go to Commercial.​

Commercial

Back from Commercial after the last segment was replayed, tonight, Christian faces The Miz in a Non Title Match and in the Main Event John Cena & 2 Partners take on 3 Members of The Nexus.

Match 1:
United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan © vs Yoshi Tatsu

Both men circle the ring and they lock up. Tatsu goes to waistlock and Bryan does a beautiful reverse into a waistlock of his own. Tatsu forcibly removes his hands, but Bryan then twist Tatsu's arms. Tatsu runs at the ropes, leaps off the middle rope and hits and arm drag take down for a nearfall. He waits for Bryan and starts tagging him with some lethal kicks from the leg all the way up to the body. He works over Bryan in the corner and Irish Whips him into the opposite corner. He charges and Bryan reverses and manages to hit a sunset flip for a two count.

Tatsu is up quick and charges, but Bryan counters and takes out Tatsu with an overhead suplex. He then locks in an armbar. Tatsu wouldn't give up, so Bryan released the hold and continued to go to work on the arm. He drags him to the corner and gives him some chops and whips him into the other corner. He charges, but he ran into a big boot to the face.

Tatsu sends Bryan back to the corner and hits a running knee attack with both knees landing in his upper body. He grabs Bryan by the head and is attempting some move, Bryan shoves him down. He climbs the top rope and nails Bryan with a missile dropkick for a nearfall. He gets back up and whips Tatsu into the ropes.

Tatsu ducks under a right hand and hits a great Crucifix Pin for a nearfall. Bryan is backup and hits a backslide for a nearfall. Tatsu bounces off the ropes, but Bryan counters with an amazing version of the Lo Down for a nearfall. He locks in the LeBell, Tatsu taps and it's over!​

After the match:

Bryan shakes Tatsu's hand as the fans give them a good ovation.​

JR & King plug the Big Double Main Event before we go to Commercial.

Commercial

Backstage:

Rosa Mendez is standing by with The Nexus.​

Rosa Mendez:

So, Punk, since you defeated Wade Barrett last night, what is your Goal now as The NEW Leader of The Nexus?​

CM Punk:

The one thing that binds us together is faith and unity. If we believe, we will go a long way on RAW. This is not The Nexus of old where it was all about Wade Barrett. All about Wade Barrett being in charge of RAW, or Wade Barrett becoming the WWE Champion. In THIS Nexus, everybody has a say and tonight, we have all agreed that we will annihilate Cena and whatever victims he brings to the ring as his tag team partners.​

Rosa Mendez:

Well, I just have one more thing to ask? Why did most of The Nexus members turn on Wade Barrett, especially when most of you guys are here because of him?​

David Otunga:

Punk, If I may? It's just like he said. Most of us agreed on this before The Pay Per View began last night. Punk hit the nail on the head. Nexus was all about Wade Barrett and him becoming WWE Champion, and I'm sorry that Heath and Gabriel had to suffer the exile from the Nexus, but our new leader, CM Punk is going to lead us to bigger horizons.​

CM Punk:

Does that answer your Question?​

Nexus then walks off as we go to Commercial.​

Commercial

Match 2:
Sheamus vs R-Truth

They both lock up and Sheamus throws down Truth showing his strength. He gets up and Sheamus is talking trash to him. Truth decks him with a right hand and goes to work. He whips him into the ropes and hits a flying forearm for a nearfall. Truth is up first and charges at Sheamus, but gets powerslammed for a nearfall.

Sheamus stomps away and bounces off the ropes and hits a diving fist drop for a nearfall. He gets Truth in a sleeperhold now. Truth looks like he's out for the count and the fans are trying to will him back and he eventually fights back and hits some elbows to break the hold.

He bounces off the ropes ducks under a right hand and hits a great flying reverse elbow. Sheamus now charges with a boot. Truth does a split to duck the attack, comes back up and hits a flying sidekick for a nearfall. Sheamus is back up and clothesline Truth for a nearfall.

He picks up Truth for the Celtic Cross, but Truth is able to counter. He kicks Sheamus in the gut to setup the Axe Kick, but Sheamus avoids it and drops Truth with the Celtick Kick for the win.​

Winner: Sheamus

After the match:

Sheamus stomps away on Truth more and leaves the ring.​

Backstage:

Natalya is on her way to the ring as she takes on AJ Lee next!​

Commercial

Replays show last night when The Naturals got Carlito & Primo eliminated in the Royal Rumble.​

Match 3:
Non-Title Match
Natalya © vs AJ Lee

Both Divas start off with a tie up and AJ is backed into the corner. Natalya goes for a right, but AJ ducks and starts hammering away with right hands. She whips into the other corner and charges with a clothesline and bulldog combo for a nearfall. She goes to work and stomps away on Natalya. Natalya is able to fight her way back up and she whips AJ into the corner.

Natalya charges and AJ counters with a reverse elbow. AJ comes out of the corner and runs into a quick arm drag takedown right into an armbar by Natalya. She then works over to a head scissors. AJ raises up and floats over and breaks the hold. She quickly rebounds with a dropkick to the face for a nearfall.

She waits for Natalya to get up. She charges and Natalya counters with a powerslam for a nearfall. She drags AJ to the middle of the ring for the Sharpshooter, but she gets countered and sent into the corner. AJ rolls her up for a nearfall. AJ charges and connects with a head scissors takedown and another nearfall! AJ gets frustrated because she can’t keep Natalya down for a 3 count.

She leaves the ring to get the Women’s Championship. She gets in the ring and Primo hops the baracade and follows her into the ring. AJ is about to lose the title, but Primo takes the title away from her. Natalya then rolls up the distracted AJ for the win.​

Winner: Natalya

After the match:

The Naturals quickly rush the ring, but Primo gets out and leaves through the crowd. Stevens & Douglas check on AJ as we go to another commercial break.​

Backstage:

There's a split screen with The Miz & Alex Riley one side and Christian on the other side.​

Jim Ross:

There we see the reigning WWE Champion and his sidekick and we see the challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship. The Miz and Christian are gonna get it on in a Non-Title Match, Next!​

Commercial

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back