WWE Money In The Bank: WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Gallows & Andrson, AKA the Good Brothers, scored a win over the Usos on SD Live last night, thereby granting them a title match against the Bludgeon Brothers at MITB.

I think the match will be pretty solid overall, though ultimately nothing to write home about with the Bludgeon Brothers retaining. Some feel that Anderson & Gallows have underperformed since coming from New Japan, though I'm more of the mind that they're mostly overrated so the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I think I'd stick this on the kickoff show.

I am looking forward to this match. I'm a fan of those teams. Should be a good physical match.

This will be a quick match but it will be a awesome match in my opinion. I'm a big fan of both team and what i'm hoping is that you have some sort of a non finish so that you can continue this feud between both team but sadly i feel like this will be another in a long series of squash match for the bludgeon brothers.

my guess is that this is a quick match where the Bludgon Brothers win instead of the Good Brothers.

as much as i want to see Gallows and Anderson on top of the tag team scene, i dont think it'll happen until they are turned heel and joined up with a heel Balor. i think this is a setup feud till Sanity is ready to take over and take their championships.

Sanity interference here is the better option. Double DQ, sets for Extreme Rules some kind of Triple Threat or even a Fatal 4 Way with Usos/Bar/New Day and have a show stealer...
Sanity can win there, big rematch at SS and when AJ loses the title, we can have The Club versus Sanity, which is a pretty cool feud

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back