WWE Money In The Bank: WWE SD Tag Team Championship - The Usos (c) VS The New Day

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
New Day made their return to WWE television on SmackDown Live and have a tag title bout against the Usos at MITB.

Should be an entertaining match, though it's too soon to put the titles on New Day in my opinion. Let them chase the Usos through the summer before successfully capturing the titles at SummerSlam.

It only feels like yesterday when we escaped an interminable New Day tag reign. Can we not have a brief Breezedango reign or can they actually use American Alpha, or even bring up Blake and Murphy.

The New Day had too long a reign with the Raw Tag Team Championship. I've always said that. As valuable as they will be to the SmackDown tag team division, they don't need these titles. Breezango should be champions next in my opinion. They're gaining some traction and people are catching on. Perhaps WWE should run with that first considering New Day aren't going to lose their steam by not winning a title any time soon. I say The Usos retain.

Can't see the Usos losing. They have really impressed in their heel run. I'd like to we then have a decent reign. I'd like Breezango to be next in line too but I'm hoping WWE doesn't overdo it and try and go too far with them before they lose steam.

I was kind of bored with New Day's final days of title reign. The stupid record affected Gallows and Anderson badly and same for Enzo and Cass.

I would rather prefer Usos winning than another New Day title reign so soon. Wonder if they'll actually give Breezango the title in near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back