WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Styles vs. Nakamura at MITB is officially on via an announcement on Twitter earlier today.

There's a possibility of something significant going down here, such as a title change. WWE has been mired in the doldrums of the post WrestleMania season and MITB is always one of the most popular shows of the year. I'm guessing that Nakamura wins the title and/or there's at least an attempt to cash in by the winner of the men's MITB ladder match, depending upon its place and the WWE title's place on the card.

I am perplexed. I feel like wwe has to give Nakamura the belt at least once because of the fact that the commentators keep saying how many title matches Nakamura has had. But the longer the feud goes the less likely it is for Nakamura to win the belt. But if Vince didn’t think that Nakamura deserved the belt or was a main eventer then why does he keep booking him in main event matches with AJ over and over. ANYWAY, he is hoping it’s a last man standing match and Joe helps Nakamura win(idk why) and we get a triple threat later down the line.

Styles is going over after beating NAKAMURA at his own game with his own stipulation. Styles will move on to a better feud with Bryan heading to Summerslam

After his attack on AJ Styles on last night's SD Live, Nakamura stated that their bout at MITB will be a Last Man Standing match.

This could be a really fun match if they really cut loose and deliver a physical, hard hitting outing.

I can see Shinsuke winning but it is going to be a great match. There could be interference by Joe and even Daniel at some point in the match. In the end Shinsuke wins but with the way it ends there could be a triple threat probably Joe coming out and attacking A.J.

Firstly, this match will be a great match. A Last Man Standing Match means that this should get plenty of time, these two have a ton of moves and have made the feud so much better than the original dream feud it was at WM.

it went from being billed a dream match to now being a very amazing feud. i think the show will end with AJ losing his championship, now the question is who wins the championship. i could see Samoa Joe or The Miz win the case and cash in on AJ Styles THAT night, if a cash in happens that night, i think it's Joe who wins and cashes in (since he's more than ready for a title run). now if somehow the winner of MITB is someone else, i could see a longer cash in. i think either Joe, Roode, Miz or Braun wins it. if Braun wins, he's cashing on Brock sometime. if Roode wins, my guess is he holds it till about Dec or Jan and cashes in (as a heel) and same with Miz.

if no cash in happens, then i could see Nakamura win the title (barely) and then giving AJ re-matches then moving on to Bryan (where he gets eventually screwed out of the title by Miz).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back