WWE: Money In The Bank 2011

The Encore

WZCW's Resident Rockstar
Hola Amigos,

I'm making my first "actual" post here in The Prison and would like to help bring up the topic and discuss the Money In The Bank PPV with the other Prisoners and Visitors. After a pretty solid Pay Per View outing which came in the form of Capitol Punishment (minus that horrible Obama impersonator who sounded like an odd version of Donald Duck at times). We have seen the midcard switch up a bit with the additions of two newly crowned champions, Alex Riley has gone on to defeat The Miz in a very solid match and of course the two world title situations which seemed like the heels got screwed over in some way, shape or form. What are your predictions and thoughts on how the WWE should build up towards this PPV?

1. Which matches do you think will take place on the card?

2. Which matches would you rather prefer to see on the card?

3. In terms of there being two "Money in The Bank" briefcase holders, who do you think will come out on top for RAW and Smackdown respectively?

I'm going to only answer question 1 and 3. Question 1 and 2 are the same for me really.

Wade Barrett vs Zeke
Orton vs Christian
Cena vs Truth
Some Diva match.
Big show vs Mark Henry
RAW MITB: Bourne, Swagger, Del rio, Kofi, Miz, Morrison
Smackdown MITB: Rhodes, Bryan, Sheamus, Gabriel, Slater, Dibiase

3. In terms of there being two "Money in The Bank" briefcase holders, who do you think will come out on top for RAW and Smackdown respectively?

Del Rio for RAW, and Rhodes for Smackdown.

CM Punk vs John Cena
Christian vs Sheamus vs Orton
Ezekiel Jackson vs Mark Henry - IC Championship
The Miz vs Alex Riley - NO DQ MATCH
Kane & Big Show vs Otunga & Michael w/ Ryan.
SmackDown MITB: Wade Barrett, Gabriel, Bryan, Sin Cara, Rhodes and DiBiase
RAW MITB: ADR, Ziggler, R-Truth, McIntyre, Swagger and Kofi Kingston

SmackDown winner - Wade Barrett
RAW winner - Ziggler or ADR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back