Bockwinkle vs. Shane O'Mac

• Bockwinkle

• Here comes the $$$$$

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE REgion under WWE Rules from Miami, Fl.

#22. Nick Bockwinkle
bockwinkel2.jpg

vs.

#43 Shane McMahon
shane_mcmahon_388617a.jpg

Without the Mean Street Posse, his daddy, the Spirit Squad, or even his sister here to help him, Shane is a goner.

Thankfully.

He's not a great wrestler. He's only good for the Van Terminator, and a few death-defying elbows.

Bockwinkle makes quick work of him, and moves on to Round 2.

It took two seconds of research on Brockwinkle to realise he goes over Shane McMahon. Shane is the ultimate spot monkey. All he has done in the business is be pushed from scaffolding, jumped from scaffolding, the odd 'coast-to-coast' and bought WCW. None of that helps him in a one on one match, even if it is in his Daddy's arena.

Shane, like his dad, doesn't lose to nobodies. He also dominates the big guns before he loses to them.

What can Bockwinkel do to Shane that would keep him down? Watch his elimination in the main event of Survivor Series 2001. He get's hit with every single finishing move. The exit of a king. Not only that but he shows up on the next edition of Raw totally free from any damage. Why? Because he's Super-McMahon.

How many WWE main events has Bockwinkel been in anyway?

I'll take Shane here. Vince would simply offer Bockwinkle his own wing in the HOF and Bockwinkle lays down. The man could wrestle but he was too old school for this to work. Shane has some great natural athleticism to make this good, and with the results predetermined, this is a good match.

Shane isn't great as a wrestler but he can take punishment more than anybody I've seen. His matches with Kane, Big Show, and Angle prove that. Shane has more in his disposal than Bockwinkle but Bockwinkle will give him a hell of a match but I believe Shane will win barely.

Bockwinkel wins here, but not before making Shane look like he can go with a former world champion. Bockwinkel may never have fought in the WWE, but he is a hall of famer, and I just can't really see how Shane would win short of dirty McMahon tricks, and if we're letting money talk, then we may as well let the Vince McMahon vs. Ted DiBiase final begin.

Bockwinkle was the guy that made Hogan look good originally, so I'm going with this man. Again, not much of an AWA guy, but the man certainly was damn talented. What has shane McMahon done in the business that didn't involve a Kendo Stick, a Trash Can, or an adjective of Street Fight describing his match. The guy got his ass handed to him by the likes of Test and Steve Blackman, so that's all i need to say on that.

I don't know much about Bockwinkle, but a little bit of research was all that was needed to tell me that he was a phenomenal talent. Shane McMahon has the reputation of a spot monkey, and indeed some of his most memorable moments come from taking ridiculous bumps in a Mick Foley fashion. This match is difficult to call, as I've been trying to look at this match from an objective point of view. Shane tends to work his best in a hardcore setting, and considering that this match is a no Disqualification, that gives Bockwinkle the advantage. Shane can hold his own against technical wrestlers, based on his durability and longevity alone, the only problem is that he can only go so hard for so long, hence the reason why he flourishes in a hardcore environment, to nullify his opponent's superior strength and/or technique. Without that hardcore environment to fall back on I see Bockwinkle picking Shane apart.

Winner Bockwinkle

From what i've seen of Bockwinkle on those old AWA shows, he was talented. Shane on the other hand can only look credible if he has like a kendo stick or a steel chair in his hand & since this ain't an extreme environment. I'll go with Bockwinkel for the win in this one.

If this was in an ECW region, I would honestly cast a vote for Shane McMahon. He has little regard for his body in the ring and I sincerely believe he would have made a fine hardcore wrestler. However, this match takes place in the WWE where there are rules and no weapons. Therefore, McMahon would not even deserve to be in the same ring with Nick Bockwinkle. Bockwinkle was an AWA legend and a sound, rugged and traditional wrestler. He would out wrestle Shane-O Mac without even breaking a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back