WWE Just Hit The Jackpot -Styles, Nakamura, Anderson, Gallows

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Wow. Someone pinch me.

So I am guessing we are about to see the Balor Club get some new members. I think Anderson and Gallows will join the side of their former teammate & the tag division is in for an ass kicking.

Now AJ opens up some doors for a few great matches, but I doubt he will side with the previous three. Never thought he would be here, but the last man in this equation is the real surprise. Nakamura hopefully will not be limited and allowed to be just as over the top as he has been. Really excited for this one & NXT is now stacked. The match potential there and on the main card has me salivating.

So lets have it. Matches you want & thoughts you have on where they go.

At least it gets Doc and Anderson the fuck away from the IWGP Tag titles and finally Nakamura stops teasing people with his. Pity. I should be excited but instead I fear for how horribly WWE will mis-use them.

I'm sorta fine with this, if disappointed that Nakamura is also supposedly going, because we won't get Nakamura/Okada now.

If I could suggest people NJPW could bring in to replace them, it'd be Austin Aries, Drew Galloway, James Storm & Robert Roode. You could just put them all in Bullet Club and not even miss a step. Hell, they could also sign Tama Tonga's brother Micah from TNA, and just set the two of them and Bad Luck Fale off on their own.

So the Bullet Club is effectively dead now right? The only people of real interest ever in it after Balor were Styles and the Bucks (Omega too I guess after those awesome matches with Kushida), and with Styles, Gallows and Anderson gone, that basically only leaves the Bucks and Omega with a few cronies who no one cares about.

The arguments for who should go over would be fantastic.

The internet burns when Cena makes Styles tap.

I expect threats of suicide. I saw videos of grown men breaking down into tears while ranting about how badly Cena buried Owens with his mighty shovel. I imagine the rage to be off the charts.

For once, I'd love a shitty fan reaction video that's not an obvious work.

I honestly think we're beyond the point of people getting violently upset at a Cena win. "Resigned acceptance with a hint of crankiness" is the new norm. Cena tapping out Styles wouldn't burn this place down.

What I need is for Bryan to return in the Rumble and lose. To remind you guys what drama really looks like.

Styles vs Cena may well happen, but it is him facing Rollins that I want. Plus having him in the mix with Zayn or Neville will be entertaining. Besides them, you know Jericho will request to have a program with him & the potential with that one has me excited.

As far as Gallows/Anderson, too bad that Ascension has been so bad since being called up because that could have been nice. So it looks like they are going to destroy the NXT division before moving up. Then we get a match vs Bray & Co. and there is nothing wrong with a good old hoss fight.

Nakamura vs Cesaro or Owens is one to see for me & besides the inevitable Joe/Finn/Itami matches, idk what they are gonna do there. Either way I have hope HHH will handle things accordingly & let him go wild.

A Cena vs Styles feud would go something like this:

Match 1: 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...3!
Winner: AJ Styles.

Match 2: 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...3!
Winner: John Cena.

Match 3: 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...Kickout! 1...2...3! (or more preferably, a submission victory)
Winner: John Cena.

~End of feud~

Next month, AJ Styles would be fighting Dolph Ziggler or Ryback.

:lmao:

Cena isn't losing to AJ Styles in the first match.

Cena isn't losing to Kevin Steen in his first match... wait...

But yeah, probably not. I doubt we even see Styles/Cena. Does WWE even know that that's a dream match for some people?

Anyone else particularly happy for Festus, right now? Not like, excited to see him really, but I'm glad for him as a person.

Cena isn't losing to Kevin Steen in his first match... wait...

But yeah, probably not. I doubt we even see Styles/Cena. Does WWE even know that that's a dream match for some people?

Remember that time Lesnar came back and was 100% going to beat Cena at Extreme Rules? Yeah, that worked out.

Don't really get why so many people are so convinced that these guys will be misused by WWE. Mind you, I don't see either of them ever being WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but that doesn't mean they will be misused. An IWC-perpetuated myth that WWE misuses non-WWE guys simply because they are non-WWE guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back