• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE intrested in several dragon gate USA talents.

Paralyzer Z

Fuck honor
As reported right here on wrestlezone.com (check it out on the homepage) WWE is intrested in signing Stars from dargaon gate USA (onw of the bigger indy promotions in the u.s)

While Dragon Gate refused to indentify any of the talents WWE is intrested in this is still very intresting.

what is yout opinion on WWE scouting dragon gate stars?

Wich stars would you like to see WWE sign from the promotion?why?

WWE generally scouts talent from everywhere. I'm sure they have their eyes on a few NJPW stars, some ROH stars, and definitely TNA stars. WWE is starting to look at DGUSA stars? That's great for both companies.

Witch stars would you like to see WWE sign from the promotion?why?
A witch?! Is she green and have a wart on her nose? ....
Seriously, which star would I like to see in WWE?
I'd like to see Dragon Kid get brought up to the big times. He's exciting enough in the ring and can work with the lucha stars on the WWE roster.
Maybe L.A. Park too but he's getting up there in age. Those are the only two I can really think of.

WWE generally scouts talent from everywhere. I'm sure they have their eyes on a few NJPW stars, some ROH stars, and definitely TNA stars. WWE is starting to look at DGUSA stars? That's great for both companies.

Witch stars would you like to see WWE sign from the promotion?why?
A witch?! Is she green and have a wart on her nose? ....
Seriously, which star would I like to see in WWE?
I'd like to see Dragon Kid get brought up to the big times. He's exciting enough in the ring and can work with the lucha stars on the WWE roster.
Maybe L.A. Park too but he's getting up there in age. Those are the only two I can really think of.

thanks for the correction man

im only a tad bit familiar with DGUSA and only know 2 of there wrestlers. Any matches you recommend me checking out?

witch just gold :lmao:

What is your opinion on WWE scouting Dragon Gate stars?
My opinion on the matter is positive. It's good for any company to scout talent from anywhere. WWE wants to keep their eye out for the next big thing, or at least someone that can help out their tag division/mid-card division. So, I wish them luck in finding some talent to help 'em out.

Which stars would you like to see WWE sign from the promotion? Why?
I'm not at all familiar with DGUSA, and I'm rather ashamed of that. And after looking at their roster, I am familiar with some of their talent. I'd love to see Chuck Taylor on WWE programming, but I feel that is a long shot. Then there's "The Man that Gravity Forgot" PAC who could work some great matches with some of WWE's high-fliers, and potentially help re-build the rumored return of the crusierweights. I wish I could talk about more of the roster, but I'm just not familiar with the company.

What is your opinion on WWE scouting Dragon Gate stars?
My opinion on the matter is positive. It's good for any company to scout talent from anywhere. WWE wants to keep their eye out for the next big thing, or at least someone that can help out their tag division/mid-card division. So, I wish them luck in finding some talent to help 'em out.

Which stars would you like to see WWE sign from the promotion? Why?
I'm not at all familiar with DGUSA, and I'm rather ashamed of that. And after looking at their roster, I am familiar with some of their talent. I'd love to see Chuck Taylor on WWE programming, but I feel that is a long shot. Then there's "The Man that Gravity Forgot" PAC who could work some great matches with some of WWE's high-fliers, and potentially help re-build the rumored return of the crusierweights. I wish I could talk about more of the roster, but I'm just not familiar with the company.

Yes once again PAC one of the most death defying wrestlers in the world. well him and ricochet. wow 3 post in over a year you must be a busy person.

PAC in WWE would be epic and there is no denying that!

thanks for the correction man

im only a tad bit familiar with DGUSA and only know 2 of there wrestlers. Any matches you recommend me checking out?

witch just gold :lmao:

I have not seen any DGUSA matches. I'm just aware of their roster. The two I mentioned I've watched in other promotions. Just YouTube "LA Park" or "Dragon Kid" and you should be able to find some good matches.

DGUSA is fantastic. Their Japanese talent are very talent, and technically sound. Pac can fly. I would hate to see any of them leave for the E, since Vince is known for watering down wrestlers' moves and banning certain ones for their danger level. I don't want Evolve or DGUSA to lose their most valuable assets. However, if one does leave, let it be Pac.

I love Pac as much as the next person. I've seen him live multiple times, seen him face AJ Styles in what would have been the best match of that year if it had of reached a bigger fan base than just Doncaster, UK. Seriously, it was THAT great...

But...why does everyone want Pac to WWE? He would be a TERRIBLE fit. Yes, he could work with Mistico if Mistico were to return - and maybe this is why they're looking at DSUGA talent - to get some more lucha and lightweight guys in, but Pac would go nowhere fast.

Honestly. He is a spot monkey - in the PUREST sense of the word. It's spot after spot after spot with him. He doesn't sell stories in the ring, he just does high flips. He IS NOT a WWE fit and he'd end up hurting himself or someone else who wasn't familiar to his style. Ben Satterley is an AMAZING talent, don't get me wrong, but his style is NOT WWE and he would not go far.

I love Pac as much as the next person. I've seen him live multiple times, seen him face AJ Styles in what would have been the best match of that year if it had of reached a bigger fan base than just Doncaster, UK. Seriously, it was THAT great...

But...why does everyone want Pac to WWE? He would be a TERRIBLE fit. Yes, he could work with Mistico if Mistico were to return - and maybe this is why they're looking at DSUGA talent - to get some more lucha and lightweight guys in, but Pac would go nowhere fast.

Honestly. He is a spot monkey - in the PUREST sense of the word. It's spot after spot after spot with him. He doesn't sell stories in the ring, he just does high flips. He IS NOT a WWE fit and he'd end up hurting himself or someone else who wasn't familiar to his style. Ben Satterley is an AMAZING talent, don't get me wrong, but his style is NOT WWE and he would not go far.

You do have a point. WWE has a very formula based style and that's not how PAC rolls. Maybe he would be a better fix for tna and their improving x division. Bye still PAC IS AWESOME

What they'll have to do with most of the DGUSA guys is send them to FCW so they don't forget to sell and try to make things look spontaneous. The video game style that I've seen in DGUSA doesn't get over in the US.

They're great athletes and if you just tweak what theyr'e doing, it could be very cool. Donno who in particular I'd sign as it's not so much a talent question as an attitude opinion. I'd find the guys most willing to learn and admit that the WWE knows how to get guys over more than they do.

What they'll have to do with most of the DGUSA guys is send them to FCW so they don't forget to sell and try to make things look spontaneous. The video game style that I've seen in DGUSA doesn't get over in the US.

They're great athletes and if you just tweak what theyr'e doing, it could be very cool. Donno who in particular I'd sign as it's not so much a talent question as an attitude opinion. I'd find the guys most willing to learn and admit that the WWE knows how to get guys over more than they do.

That's a much better way of saying what you usually say. If they can add storytelleling( wich according to this phone isn't a word) and a little psychology to these guys without limiting them too much that would make for excellent matches

That's a much better way of saying what you usually say. If they can add storytelleling( wich according to this phone isn't a word) and a little psychology to these guys without limiting them too much that would make for excellent matches
Yea, I'd usually say how I think they're all shit. However, I don't hate highspots, I hate highspots without reason. I usually get so overly aggressive about my hatred for ridiculous highspots because some people on here literally think that a bunch of crazy spots without messing up and without slowing down is a good think. It's the "pendulum" effect, as far as it goes on one side, it has to go to the other.

But yea, DGUSA is a great place to look to build a cruiser division. A lot of them have personalities too, so good for them. Maybe pay Tyson Kidd and Daniel Bryan to work with them in FCW in their time off because both do versions of the cruiser style and still sell and tell stories in the ring and slow things down.

I would love to see Chuck Taylor in a WWE ring. I think he could probably be one of the better heels on the roster. He can also wrestle many styles, so I don't think it would be hard for him to adapt to the WWE style. The guy loves to get the crowd involved in his matches by taunting fans and scaring little kids, which to me is friggin' gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back