WWE in Moscow, Russia

RussianBear007

Dark Match Jobber
Hi people! I am wondering if anyone has access to any good photos of the WWE show in Moscow that went on on April 11th? The WWE website has photos, but the photos are too small, it would be okay if it was 1995, but it's 2012 and I want high res. I want pictures bigger than 400 pixels in height. The fact that they can't provide good size photos is really pathetic. (This is the page that I am talking about http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/moscow-tour-april-2012-photos).

I keep searching the Russian search engines that I frequent, and I have found about 15 videos of the event, actual wrestling, but no photos.

Can't find anything on Flickr, or Google image search. I found a few instagram photos of CM Punk and a couple others, but again, they are small.

If you could help me, I would appreciate it a lot.

P.S. I am from Ukraine/Russia originally, that is why I am so interested.

20_Moscow_0411_00136.jpg

That's an awesome photo. I can only imagine how the conversation went.

By the way, does anyone have any feedback on how the event in Russia was? Did the crowd enjoy the show?

Thank you Bland. Much appreciated.
I read 3-4 blog entries about the event, Russian blogs, and people really enjoyed the show. The younger generation more of course. Those who were in their 30's & 40's weren't there in big numbers, and they were quite a bit skeptical. But overall it was a pretty good success. I don't know if I am allowed to post video on this forum or not, video that isn't WWE provided. Just enthusiasts recording.

They do the "Let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chants, and they yell and clap and woo just like here in the US. But I only saw 2-3 signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back