• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wwe Hof

Dominus

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok ok, this is NOT the typically who should join the Hall of Fame next. It's an idea.
Ok so next year at Wrestlemania is the 20th Anniversary of the great Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan match at WM3. And well Hogan & Andre are already in the Hall of Fame. And you think they'll want to center it around something like that. Well they have a Celebrity wing in the Hall of Fame, so my idea is why not include a "Matches" wing into the Hall? And induct the Andre vs Hogan match! But wait that's not all, it'll be the 10th Anniversary of the great Bret Hart vs Steve Austin submission match from WM13, so they could induct that aswell! And as the years go by induct more classic matches from not just Wrestlemania but other PPV & TV shows aswell. What do you guys think? Personally if I was McMahon I would do it, and if McMahon read this, I'm sure knowing him, he would possibly give in to it.

I like the sound of that... but if they were to do justice to every good match in the last 20 years, they would be inducting and inducting for years, and I think people would lose interest.

Thats a good idea....... But they should only have 1 match entered a year cause there aint really that many HOF Type matches these days...... And they should play tha entire match on HOF Cerimony or Mania

To be honest I dont really see the point in it. If they wanted to do a Best of Matches, or HoF as you said, they would probably just release it on DVD and make a ton of money off of it.

I like the idea too. But it should be very exclusive. As far as I am concerned having a celebrity wing in the HOF is a complete joke. Its like seeing Sylvester Stalone in the MLB HOF or referring to Terrell Owens as a future Hall of Famer - its just stupid. What the hell are Pete Rose and William Perry doing in a WWE HOF. Its just stupid.

And as for the wrestlers in the list, I think a lot of them are arguable cases themselves. But the HOF matches is a great idea. But again, it should be very very exclusive. Things like the Hogan/Andre, Razor/HBK Ladder match, and so on. Matches that really changed mainstream American wrestling.

It would kinda highlight how sucky WWE is now. It is like saying "We suck now, BUT WE DIDN'T ALWAYS!"

Why are Rose and Perry in the HOF? Sorry, did you not notice that Pete Rose was in 3 straight Wrestlemanias, in very memorable moments? Also, they induckted Perry last year because they were in Chicago, and he was in Wrestlemania 2's battle royal.

[ WALKER ] said:
It would kinda highlight how sucky WWE is now. It is like saying "We suck now, BUT WE DIDN'T ALWAYS!"
LOL!

Yeah I agree with it being very exclusive. Matches that changed wrestling & that's it.

well no duh it was gonna be bad u have andre who can barely move around and hulk hogan who consists of three moves and also cant move around much but the hype for the match the fans and the ending shaped wwe

i say they should have ricky steamboat vs. randy savage mania 3 that put a scratch in what wwe is today
also hbk vs. razor ramon at mania 10

HBK_ROCKS01 said:
well no duh it was gonna be bad u have andre who can barely move around and hulk hogan who consists of three moves and also cant move around much but the hype for the match the fans and the ending shaped wwe

i say they should have ricky steamboat vs. randy savage mania 3 that put a scratch in what wwe is today
also hbk vs. razor ramon at mania 10

Make it a shrine to HBK, because he had great matches! Add HBK vs Angle at mania also!

hell yeah why shouldnt we hes my idol he has the best matches better than anyone

also hbk vs. jericho at mania 19 and hbk vs. taker bad blodd hell in a cell that is pure magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back